Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hatch or sell NotN eggs?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'll stash them for awhile and then sell throughout the year. Last year I sold them all instantly because I'm impatient but this time I'll hold out until they're a bit more valuable. Sometimes it's hard to resist hatching a few though. But I already have enough projects on my hands so it won't be as tempting this time.
I'll stash them for awhile and then sell throughout the year. Last year I sold them all instantly because I'm impatient but this time I'll hold out until they're a bit more valuable. Sometimes it's hard to resist hatching a few though. But I already have enough projects on my hands so it won't be as tempting this time.
wsC9LP4.jpg
According to this post from Undel, the chest trades are going to go from "hope you have the right mats at the right time" to "always available", so... @Vendrus, I don't know if you saw the post when it originally was made, but I think there's an argument to be made this is kinda a new system, and almost certainly will add more last-minute chests as a result.

As far as whether I personally hatch or sell? Lil bit of column A, lil bit of column B, little bit of column "throw eggs at people if it seems like it might cheer 'em up or something". More available eggs means more everything, even if it's less profit because competition.
According to this post from Undel, the chest trades are going to go from "hope you have the right mats at the right time" to "always available", so... @Vendrus, I don't know if you saw the post when it originally was made, but I think there's an argument to be made this is kinda a new system, and almost certainly will add more last-minute chests as a result.

As far as whether I personally hatch or sell? Lil bit of column A, lil bit of column B, little bit of column "throw eggs at people if it seems like it might cheer 'em up or something". More available eggs means more everything, even if it's less profit because competition.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

for many reasons, but the biggest being that I do not have the space for that, and I do not have the motivation to try and sell all of the hatches I don't want to keep. or scry them.
hatch 1 probably, sell the rest, likely later on (I keep them in my vault as a cash supply for when I need it, plus ofc they sell for more not during notn)

for many reasons, but the biggest being that I do not have the space for that, and I do not have the motivation to try and sell all of the hatches I don't want to keep. or scry them.
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Hat h a few, then stuff the rest in my vault for later.
Hat h a few, then stuff the rest in my vault for later.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I mass-hatched a bunch of notn eggs about three years ago, for my birthday. I regret it immensely, I've had over 30 g1s in my hibden for literal years now and no idea how to sell them. I am never hatching another egg.
I mass-hatched a bunch of notn eggs about three years ago, for my birthday. I regret it immensely, I've had over 30 g1s in my hibden for literal years now and no idea how to sell them. I am never hatching another egg.
Hatch the first egg I get. It’ll hopefully satisfy my temptation to hatch things. Maybe I’ll hatch one for Christmas… maybe. And depending on how many I get I might save a couple to hatch throughout the year. Otherwise? Sell sell sell.

Aside from a couple of gem genes I’m gunning for those Sprites this year. As many as I can manage.
Hatch the first egg I get. It’ll hopefully satisfy my temptation to hatch things. Maybe I’ll hatch one for Christmas… maybe. And depending on how many I get I might save a couple to hatch throughout the year. Otherwise? Sell sell sell.

Aside from a couple of gem genes I’m gunning for those Sprites this year. As many as I can manage.
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
@Renaiwom
Undel's post was made after mine! There'll likely be some offset since swipp trades regularly gave bonus chests and it seems likely GE won't, but it will have an impact. It's a change a lot of us were hoping for so hooray.
@Renaiwom
Undel's post was made after mine! There'll likely be some offset since swipp trades regularly gave bonus chests and it seems likely GE won't, but it will have an impact. It's a change a lot of us were hoping for so hooray.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I most likely will hoard a bunch of them for later selling them and use the money for buying stuff for the thousand WIPs that are in my lair, or for getting a nice double. I have zero hopes of hatching anything decent looking ppft-
I most likely will hoard a bunch of them for later selling them and use the money for buying stuff for the thousand WIPs that are in my lair, or for getting a nice double. I have zero hopes of hatching anything decent looking ppft-
(Well, yeah, if it was made before, I bet you'd have seen it and taken it into account and all that ^-^ I wouldn't have needed to say anything!)

Hm, GE not giving bonus chests is something I hadn't thought about. It'd be a reason to leave Swipp's trades intact, then, make it a game of "do I feel like waiting for maybe extra bonus stuff, or do I exchange now for the guarantee?"
(Well, yeah, if it was made before, I bet you'd have seen it and taken it into account and all that ^-^ I wouldn't have needed to say anything!)

Hm, GE not giving bonus chests is something I hadn't thought about. It'd be a reason to leave Swipp's trades intact, then, make it a game of "do I feel like waiting for maybe extra bonus stuff, or do I exchange now for the guarantee?"
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I learned a valuable lesson.
I mostly sell them all, as my first mass-hatch (55-ish eggs) was horrible c:

I learned a valuable lesson.
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6