Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 244 245
@ladylilitu tysm!
@ladylilitu tysm!
Hi, I submitted a removal request from all general pinglists a couple of days ago, and it seems I still haven’t been removed. Could someone manually remove me please? Thank you! :)
Hi, I submitted a removal request from all general pinglists a couple of days ago, and it seems I still haven’t been removed. Could someone manually remove me please? Thank you! :)
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
@Rainbeetle apologies for the delay, the team have been quite busy the last few days and missed your form submissions (these are also amended manually). Your entries have now been removed.
@Rainbeetle apologies for the delay, the team have been quite busy the last few days and missed your form submissions (these are also amended manually). Your entries have now been removed.
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@fay hello, apologies for the delay, your request was initially missed but I've now removed your entry
@fay hello, apologies for the delay, your request was initially missed but I've now removed your entry
About
Skin shop
xx
Thank you!! <3
Thank you!! <3
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
[quote name="Yokudl" date="2022-11-02 23:30:39" ]Should I resubmit my entries now or wait until the old ones are removed?[/quote] Seems like my entries haven't been updated yet... Or at least according to the Submission checker.
Yokudl wrote on 2022-11-02 23:30:39:
Should I resubmit my entries now or wait until the old ones are removed?
Seems like my entries haven't been updated yet... Or at least according to the Submission checker.
Jökull | Male | GMT+3
(Flight Rising time: +10)
QpqWmcnK_o.png
[quote name="Rohi" date="2022-11-01 15:15:03" ] @/Yokudl I have removed the entries with all colours selected (apart from the first one) In relation to the rest, we do not make those level of edits ourselves as it can get quite complicated and it is easier for the entries to be removed and resubmitted correctly than it is for us to manually change them. The options available to are therefore; 1. we can remove the old entries so that you can resubmit or 2. we can leave them as is if you don't think you can recreate or resubmit them [i]If you want entries removing please let us know specifically which ones you are referring to as this makes things alot easier for us.[/i] [/quote] @Yokudl Hi, your entries were not updated as you didn't let us know which ones specifically you wanted removing. You had quite a complicated request which is why we asked you to confirm which you wanted removing. Please let us know which ones and we will be able to update this for you.
Rohi wrote on 2022-11-01 15:15:03:
@/Yokudl I have removed the entries with all colours selected (apart from the first one)

In relation to the rest, we do not make those level of edits ourselves as it can get quite complicated and it is easier for the entries to be removed and resubmitted correctly than it is for us to manually change them.

The options available to are therefore;
1. we can remove the old entries so that you can resubmit or
2. we can leave them as is if you don't think you can recreate or resubmit them

If you want entries removing please let us know specifically which ones you are referring to as this makes things alot easier for us.

@Yokudl
Hi, your entries were not updated as you didn't let us know which ones specifically you wanted removing. You had quite a complicated request which is why we asked you to confirm which you wanted removing. Please let us know which ones and we will be able to update this for you.
About
Skin shop
xx
could you please remove my 2 december dates? and also the color submission. i've found the dragons i'm looking for <3 thank you so much!
could you please remove my 2 december dates? and also the color submission. i've found the dragons i'm looking for <3 thank you so much!
82346754.pngnr-100.png94499341.png
[center]@Mayali Hello! Those submissions have been removed, congrats on finding your dragons! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
@Mayali Hello! Those submissions have been removed, congrats on finding your dragons!
Y5ILoot.png
[quote name="Rohi" date="2022-12-20 03:15:31" ] Hi, your entries were not updated as you didn't let us know which ones specifically you wanted removing. You had quite a complicated request which is why we asked you to confirm which you wanted removing. Please let us know which ones and we will be able to update this for you.[/quote] 1. Any entries that have lead, shale, oilslick, sapphire, ultramarine or lapis colours in them. 2. Any entries that have navy listed as a primary and/or secondary colour. By the way, have the new entries already been added or should I resubmit them?
Rohi wrote on 2022-12-20 03:15:31:
Hi, your entries were not updated as you didn't let us know which ones specifically you wanted removing. You had quite a complicated request which is why we asked you to confirm which you wanted removing. Please let us know which ones and we will be able to update this for you.
1. Any entries that have lead, shale, oilslick, sapphire, ultramarine or lapis colours in them.
2. Any entries that have navy listed as a primary and/or secondary colour.
By the way, have the new entries already been added or should I resubmit them?
Jökull | Male | GMT+3
(Flight Rising time: +10)
QpqWmcnK_o.png
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 244 245