Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i am wasting all of my money
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Impersonal" date="2022-12-03 16:24:46" ] Vault everything and rig your computer to explode if you try to take any money out. [/quote] Yup. Only way to save. That or join one of those challenge threads were people challenge each other to not spend anything for a month or a year. That way you have accountability.
Impersonal wrote on 2022-12-03 16:24:46:
Vault everything and rig your computer to explode if you try to take any money out.
Yup. Only way to save. That or join one of those challenge threads were people challenge each other to not spend anything for a month or a year. That way you have accountability.
Y02PS6v.png
@alize but i like seeing the large number at the top of my screen under my name

(the joke is that by not being wise about money i am bound to keep spending it and i am refusing to listen to the helpful advice of my peers)\
(the joke is i am a fool)
@alize but i like seeing the large number at the top of my screen under my name

(the joke is that by not being wise about money i am bound to keep spending it and i am refusing to listen to the helpful advice of my peers)\
(the joke is i am a fool)
ezgif-4-2ed51d8666.gif carngorm.png
The most flight rising moment ever (i too, have been splurging money)
The most flight rising moment ever (i too, have been splurging money)
Cerdae262_D58-1_56-1_112_0_2_0flip_1.png L'luca/Soma | He/They
- Wishlistx - Skin Shop
- wipxxxcx - wip
I'm swimming in treasure by now, but I always need more gems. Buy my accents I beg of you
I'm swimming in treasure by now, but I always need more gems. Buy my accents I beg of you
___Art Heap!

___Avatar derg!
___P7Z02K1.gif ___50406.png
I have MANY cool shirts and 0 regrets
I have MANY cool shirts and 0 regrets
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I stand at the auction house with a fishing rod and wait for it to come to me... free of charge, except for the bait.
I stand at the auction house with a fishing rod and wait for it to come to me... free of charge, except for the bait.
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
realest post of All Time
realest post of All Time
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
[quote name="felynn" date="2022-12-03 15:47:32" ] @/thebronjame I think, therefore I spend. [emoji=guardian star size=1] [/quote] this is my life motto right here
felynn wrote on 2022-12-03 15:47:32:
@/thebronjame I think, therefore I spend.
this is my life motto right here
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
why hav treasure if u could hav cool t shirt..
why hav treasure if u could hav cool t shirt..
.+*Wishlist*+.
It's hilarious when I spent my gems (that I got from my art shop) on a dragon and say "I might be broke now but I have three new cool dragons"

The dragons in questions is hailtide, Landon and Lynne (which, makes me wanna scatter her colors and gene her up HELP NOOOO-)
It's hilarious when I spent my gems (that I got from my art shop) on a dragon and say "I might be broke now but I have three new cool dragons"

The dragons in questions is hailtide, Landon and Lynne (which, makes me wanna scatter her colors and gene her up HELP NOOOO-)
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
1 2 3 4