Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 382 383 384 385 386 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Chibi, open to detailed

Specifications:
Looking for someone to draw a simple chibi of "feline bones in jelly-like amber fluid in the shape of a cat". Possibly with glowing eye sockets? But would like to see a completed piece without it first.

Payment:
2500 gems to offer and 11 various dragon eggs.

Keywords:
Chibi, cat, bones, water

Optional:
Open to commissioning a more detailed piece as well! It isn't the priority, however.
Digital

More specific type:
Chibi, open to detailed

Specifications:
Looking for someone to draw a simple chibi of "feline bones in jelly-like amber fluid in the shape of a cat". Possibly with glowing eye sockets? But would like to see a completed piece without it first.

Payment:
2500 gems to offer and 11 various dragon eggs.

Keywords:
Chibi, cat, bones, water

Optional:
Open to commissioning a more detailed piece as well! It isn't the priority, however.
Digital (preferred), traditional (with good scan/photograph)

More specific type:
profile picture, icon, chibi, furry

Specifications:
I'm looking for a winter-themed profile picture of my fursona, mainly for use on Discord. Deer antlers, snow, hot chocolate, winter hats, etc. I want to avoid Christmas because I want to feel like I can keep it on throughout January haha. Would be more than happy to look at YCH options!

Payment:
Can pay in Flight Rising currency/items, potentially USD as long as it's in the $20 range. Art trades are also an option, if you're into that! Feel free to ask for my examples.

Keywords:
chibi, furry, winter, YCH, icon, profile picture

Optional:
Snowfall effects are high priority! Either deer antlers drawn on or a winter hat/scarf would be nice. I really just want winter-themed and would be more than happy to just let you run wild and free with that. Shaded or unshaded is completely fine, I'm not that picky. I tend to like cuter styles for this character but am not opposed to looking at other things. DMs are open!

found! sorry to not respond to all of you ^^;
Digital (preferred), traditional (with good scan/photograph)

More specific type:
profile picture, icon, chibi, furry

Specifications:
I'm looking for a winter-themed profile picture of my fursona, mainly for use on Discord. Deer antlers, snow, hot chocolate, winter hats, etc. I want to avoid Christmas because I want to feel like I can keep it on throughout January haha. Would be more than happy to look at YCH options!

Payment:
Can pay in Flight Rising currency/items, potentially USD as long as it's in the $20 range. Art trades are also an option, if you're into that! Feel free to ask for my examples.

Keywords:
chibi, furry, winter, YCH, icon, profile picture

Optional:
Snowfall effects are high priority! Either deer antlers drawn on or a winter hat/scarf would be nice. I really just want winter-themed and would be more than happy to just let you run wild and free with that. Shaded or unshaded is completely fine, I'm not that picky. I tend to like cuter styles for this character but am not opposed to looking at other things. DMs are open!

found! sorry to not respond to all of you ^^;
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
Digital, mixed media,

More specific type:
Any, I suppose?

Specifications:
I'm looking for seven pieces of my dragons here, one for each. I don't really know what exactly for each of them, but if you're willing to draw one or more of them let me know! If I like your style I'll figure out what I want and tell you the details.

Payment:
I can pay with gems or treasure, and I also have a maxed out cauldron if you'd like.

Keywords:
Anything

Digital, mixed media,

More specific type:
Any, I suppose?

Specifications:
I'm looking for seven pieces of my dragons here, one for each. I don't really know what exactly for each of them, but if you're willing to draw one or more of them let me know! If I like your style I'll figure out what I want and tell you the details.

Payment:
I can pay with gems or treasure, and I also have a maxed out cauldron if you'd like.

Keywords:
Anything

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
Digital

More specific type:
Drawing, complex lineart

Specifications:
I am looking for someone who can draw something epic, edgy, detailed, etc. dark art, some really cool stuff
I am not going to post anything specific because I am welcome to various styles, I want to see your art.
Specifically looking for sharp lines, detail, and edgy vibe

Payment:
Whatever works for you works for me

Keywords:
Demon, angel, dragon, dark, edgy, epic, inked, detailed

Optional:
Hoping to get a drawing of a demon and/or an angel character, I have refs c:
Digital

More specific type:
Drawing, complex lineart

Specifications:
I am looking for someone who can draw something epic, edgy, detailed, etc. dark art, some really cool stuff
I am not going to post anything specific because I am welcome to various styles, I want to see your art.
Specifically looking for sharp lines, detail, and edgy vibe

Payment:
Whatever works for you works for me

Keywords:
Demon, angel, dragon, dark, edgy, epic, inked, detailed

Optional:
Hoping to get a drawing of a demon and/or an angel character, I have refs c:
Digital only. Looking for ANY composition. Headshots, Waist ups and Fullbody. Background is optional. Colored at least like color sketch, cell-shaded, rendered. Art style near anime quality if it can.

More specific type:
Humanoids!

Specifications:
I have a male OC I want drawn. He's humanoid/human. Please be good at drawing men, muscles and some armor. Would like an art style near anime quality.

Payment:
I'm willing to pay in FR currency/items if I have it on me. I can also use RLC/USD.

Keywords:
digital, anime, headshot, waist up, bust up, full body, color sketch, cellshade, cellshaded, rendered, male, man, men, ikemen, human, humanoid, armor, oc, muscle, muscles, fantasy.

Optional:
Feel free to peruse my OCs to see what kind of style I'm looking for!
Digital only. Looking for ANY composition. Headshots, Waist ups and Fullbody. Background is optional. Colored at least like color sketch, cell-shaded, rendered. Art style near anime quality if it can.

More specific type:
Humanoids!

Specifications:
I have a male OC I want drawn. He's humanoid/human. Please be good at drawing men, muscles and some armor. Would like an art style near anime quality.

Payment:
I'm willing to pay in FR currency/items if I have it on me. I can also use RLC/USD.

Keywords:
digital, anime, headshot, waist up, bust up, full body, color sketch, cellshade, cellshaded, rendered, male, man, men, ikemen, human, humanoid, armor, oc, muscle, muscles, fantasy.

Optional:
Feel free to peruse my OCs to see what kind of style I'm looking for!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
Digital

More specific type:
Drawing of an animal

Specifications:
I want to buy some colored/shaded fullbody art of a Quetzalcoatlus (prehistoric animal belonging to the order pterosauria), not anthropomorphized or humanoid just the actual animal itself, maybe roaring or flying

Payment:
I can pay in gems, up to 20kg

Keywords:
Digital, animal, fullbody, color, shaded

Optional:
Here is an image of its skeleton, here is a rendition of it flying, here is a rendition of it sitting/standing, and here is an image of the anatomy while it is flying.
Digital

More specific type:
Drawing of an animal

Specifications:
I want to buy some colored/shaded fullbody art of a Quetzalcoatlus (prehistoric animal belonging to the order pterosauria), not anthropomorphized or humanoid just the actual animal itself, maybe roaring or flying

Payment:
I can pay in gems, up to 20kg

Keywords:
Digital, animal, fullbody, color, shaded

Optional:
Here is an image of its skeleton, here is a rendition of it flying, here is a rendition of it sitting/standing, and here is an image of the anatomy while it is flying.
q7KYqlT.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcroutons mined: 987 undecillion
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Colored bust with detailed accurate lineart [b]Specifications:[/b] I would like this oc to be drawn -> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81355448]Abbadon[/url] <- with accurate colors (and lighting/shading) and in a pose where it would be like he’s sitting with his head slightly turned up like he’s scorning at you and a clean circle behind him that compliments his colors but doesn’t make him hard to see. [b]Payment:[/b] Willing to pay in gems to treasure at a 1:1000 ratio, anywhere from 0-75g/kt [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon , Bust , Headshot , Detailed , Obelisk [b]Optional:[/b] Pose similar to what I want v [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/975932420312408104/982465255517077504/fallani_aleister.png[/img] (by @/sodo)
Digital

More specific type:
Colored bust with detailed accurate lineart

Specifications:
I would like this oc to be drawn -> Abbadon <- with accurate colors (and lighting/shading) and in a pose where it would be like he’s sitting with his head slightly turned up like he’s scorning at you and a clean circle behind him that compliments his colors but doesn’t make him hard to see.

Payment:
Willing to pay in gems to treasure at a 1:1000 ratio, anywhere from 0-75g/kt

Keywords:
Dragon , Bust , Headshot , Detailed , Obelisk

Optional:
Pose similar to what I want v
fallani_aleister.png (by @/sodo)
Digital traditional

More specific type:
colored dragon oc feral human gijinka monster

Specifications:
I've had this post up for awhile and I've been very happy with the outcome. I'm always looking for art, if you message me I'm bound to let you choose from either my lair on here or my personal ocs from my toyhouse.

Payment:
Constantly changing but for a rough estimate I typically have about 1+mil in treasure and 500-1000 gems at a time and I'm not afraid to spend it all in one place.

Keywords:
Colored sketch portrait fullbody pixel digital

Optional:
I'd like art thats more stylized and I know my dragons are decked up with apparel and accents so feel free to make the apparel or accents more simple. I can of course pay in advance and I am very patient so feel free to take your time.
I like a variety of styles and look forward to seeing what you have to share~ if you're not sure if your art meets my criteria, show me anyways! I'm an enthusiast, this is almost a hobby of mine~
Digital traditional

More specific type:
colored dragon oc feral human gijinka monster

Specifications:
I've had this post up for awhile and I've been very happy with the outcome. I'm always looking for art, if you message me I'm bound to let you choose from either my lair on here or my personal ocs from my toyhouse.

Payment:
Constantly changing but for a rough estimate I typically have about 1+mil in treasure and 500-1000 gems at a time and I'm not afraid to spend it all in one place.

Keywords:
Colored sketch portrait fullbody pixel digital

Optional:
I'd like art thats more stylized and I know my dragons are decked up with apparel and accents so feel free to make the apparel or accents more simple. I can of course pay in advance and I am very patient so feel free to take your time.
I like a variety of styles and look forward to seeing what you have to share~ if you're not sure if your art meets my criteria, show me anyways! I'm an enthusiast, this is almost a hobby of mine~
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png
Oops I made a thread but then saw that this one exists so i deleted my thread to move this here.

Traditional, Digital, 3D models, Mixed Media all okay

More specific type:
ABSTRACT.
Anthro, feral, My Little Pony, dragons

Specifications:
Looking for ABSTRACT ART. I like things with bright colours, jewel tones, and dynamic colour schemes

Payment:
Mainly looking to pay in G and T. No budget yet because I first want to get a feel for what people charge for this kind of thing.

Keywords:
Dragons, pony, ponies, dragon, my little pony, MLP, feral, anthro, furry, furries, anthros, ferals, quads, quad

Optional:
Feel free to @ me or DM me!
Oops I made a thread but then saw that this one exists so i deleted my thread to move this here.

Traditional, Digital, 3D models, Mixed Media all okay

More specific type:
ABSTRACT.
Anthro, feral, My Little Pony, dragons

Specifications:
Looking for ABSTRACT ART. I like things with bright colours, jewel tones, and dynamic colour schemes

Payment:
Mainly looking to pay in G and T. No budget yet because I first want to get a feel for what people charge for this kind of thing.

Keywords:
Dragons, pony, ponies, dragon, my little pony, MLP, feral, anthro, furry, furries, anthros, ferals, quads, quad

Optional:
Feel free to @ me or DM me!
~ R O L L T H E B O N E S ! ~
~Do you want some art tutorials and resources? I've got some here!~
~Do you like to draw My Little Pony OCs? do you take gems as currency? I am looking for someone to commission!~
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Dragon Art

Specifications:
I am looking for a semi small piece of art of my Gen1 Lineage Dragon Periphery.
The Art will be going on the left hand side of his bio where it says "Art needed for this area". It would me "Taller" and not very wide.

I am looking for art of him looking down at a badly Drawn map of a cave system like it is described in the lore to the right of the space.
(This is a topic that can be talked about and changed)

Payment:
Gems, Treasure, Items, Gen2 Lineage Dragon (from the lineage of Periphery).

Keywords:
Drawing Art Lineage Spiral Slime Sludge Antlers Lore

Optional:
Add in a picture(s) of art that you've found in a style similar to what you're looking for, or references as you would call them.
Is there anything else a potential artist should know, perhaps you really love pastels?
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Dragon Art

Specifications:
I am looking for a semi small piece of art of my Gen1 Lineage Dragon Periphery.
The Art will be going on the left hand side of his bio where it says "Art needed for this area". It would me "Taller" and not very wide.

I am looking for art of him looking down at a badly Drawn map of a cave system like it is described in the lore to the right of the space.
(This is a topic that can be talked about and changed)

Payment:
Gems, Treasure, Items, Gen2 Lineage Dragon (from the lineage of Periphery).

Keywords:
Drawing Art Lineage Spiral Slime Sludge Antlers Lore

Optional:
Add in a picture(s) of art that you've found in a style similar to what you're looking for, or references as you would call them.
Is there anything else a potential artist should know, perhaps you really love pastels?
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
1 2 ... 382 383 384 385 386 ... 411 412