Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 383 384 385 386 387 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
3/4 or full body pixiv/anime-esque or more realistic

Specifications:
my d&d character became a were-phoenix (moon phoenix) so I would like someone to draw her in her hybrid form (so mostly human but with silver phoenix wings and talons). Her general vibe is: lazy, kinda dumb, loves murder, sarcastic, rude, and mischievous. She has tan skin, light brown hair to just above her shoulders, green eyes, and sharp teeth (see reference picture). Her clothes should be studded leather armor, mostly intact save for the rips in her back where her wings sprouted from. She should not be holding any weapons, as her talons are her weapons. For the background, a full moon should be visible. either dead trees or a graveyard would also be part of the background.

Payment:
I'm hoping to pay less than 1,000 gems. if you prefer treasure, i have 600,000 treasure that I can pay. I can pay a mix as necessary or preferred.

Keywords:
D&D, DND, OC, humanoid, werewolf, phoenix, Dungeons & Dragons, TTRPG,

Optional:
here is her current token
Digital

More specific type:
3/4 or full body pixiv/anime-esque or more realistic

Specifications:
my d&d character became a were-phoenix (moon phoenix) so I would like someone to draw her in her hybrid form (so mostly human but with silver phoenix wings and talons). Her general vibe is: lazy, kinda dumb, loves murder, sarcastic, rude, and mischievous. She has tan skin, light brown hair to just above her shoulders, green eyes, and sharp teeth (see reference picture). Her clothes should be studded leather armor, mostly intact save for the rips in her back where her wings sprouted from. She should not be holding any weapons, as her talons are her weapons. For the background, a full moon should be visible. either dead trees or a graveyard would also be part of the background.

Payment:
I'm hoping to pay less than 1,000 gems. if you prefer treasure, i have 600,000 treasure that I can pay. I can pay a mix as necessary or preferred.

Keywords:
D&D, DND, OC, humanoid, werewolf, phoenix, Dungeons & Dragons, TTRPG,

Optional:
here is her current token
[s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] digital or traditional without AI parts, anime/manga/chibi [b]More specific type:[/b] romantic couple art with size difference, starting from headshot can be uncolored if I'm allowed to color [b]Specifications:[/b] Sapient Dragoness and neurodivergent bishounen man having a cute romantic interction of your choice (kiss, snuggle, forehead touch, hand holding, etc.). I generally prefer the Dragoness to show sapience in the artwork (e.g. using her hand in a humanlike manner) rather than the human, not vice-versa. The man's face should have specified facial traits, and I generally value high design accuracy most of all - my threshold for this is higher than average, e.g. I care that the Dragoness has 11 thorns on her neck and doesn't have a beaky mouth. My autistic brain simply needs that. Please don't apply if you're not comfortable with making relatively picky character design related fixes and are against redlines(I prefer to use the latter for effective communication)! Also, don't apply if you refuse to draw significantly underweight humans, anti-gravity porcurpine hair, or guys with (permanently) black eyelids. Characters preview:[/s] [img]https://d.furaffinity.net/art/draffectionates/1667699593/1577528301.draffectionates_rockin__with_aryena_2.png[/img] [img]https://d.furaffinity.net/art/draffectionates/1667696589/1644796023.draffectionates_burden.png[/img] [s] [b]Payment:[/b] treasure (total budget: 1mln T) [b]Keywords:[/b] dragon, human, romantic, couple, love, two characters, interaction, cute, chibi, manga, anime, headshot, bust, waistup, fullbody [b][s]Optional[/s]Other:[/b] -my characters and me must be credited IN the artwork itself. -I'm autistic, I need to work with a person who won't force-seek offense/rudeness/implications in my awkward communication or crits and will accept that I just do it differently without any subliminal ill intent to be sought behind. I need you to understand that character design crits are NOT a critique of your skill or style! (E.g. when I ask for my character to have spikier/bushier hair, or different nose shape, it's because it's significant for his design to me and is a reflection of my own weirdness, NOT an implication about your work's quality!)[/s] Found and run out of funds for now
digital or traditional without AI parts, anime/manga/chibi

More specific type:
romantic couple art with size difference, starting from headshot
can be uncolored if I'm allowed to color

Specifications:
Sapient Dragoness and neurodivergent bishounen man having a cute romantic interction of your choice (kiss, snuggle, forehead touch, hand holding, etc.).
I generally prefer the Dragoness to show sapience in the artwork (e.g. using her hand in a humanlike manner) rather than the human, not vice-versa.

The man's face should have specified facial traits, and I generally value high design accuracy most of all - my threshold for this is higher than average, e.g. I care that the Dragoness has 11 thorns on her neck and doesn't have a beaky mouth. My autistic brain simply needs that.

Please don't apply if you're not comfortable with making relatively picky character design related fixes and are against redlines(I prefer to use the latter for effective communication)!
Also, don't apply if you refuse to draw significantly underweight humans, anti-gravity porcurpine hair, or guys with (permanently) black eyelids.

Characters preview:

1577528301.draffectionates_rockin__with_aryena_2.png
1644796023.draffectionates_burden.png

Payment:
treasure
(total budget: 1mln T)

Keywords:
dragon, human, romantic, couple, love, two characters, interaction, cute, chibi, manga, anime, headshot, bust, waistup, fullbody

OptionalOther:

-my characters and me must be credited IN the artwork itself.

-I'm autistic, I need to work with a person who won't force-seek offense/rudeness/implications in my awkward communication or crits and will accept that I just do it differently without any subliminal ill intent to be sought behind.
I need you to understand that character design crits are NOT a critique of your skill or style! (E.g. when I ask for my character to have spikier/bushier hair, or different nose shape, it's because it's significant for his design to me and is a reflection of my own weirdness, NOT an implication about your work's quality!)

Found and run out of funds for now
18qkmim.png
Aryena&BillieXNtD94z.png
0uVMYap.png
FR_mid_column_sig.png
Hfp00Bl.pngfdUVIfW.pngQUIpVFE.pngUMevL3r.png
bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngDa1cz0f.pngOBrKa68.png
My funds are all tapped out, just keeping this here for a bit.

Digital

More specific type:
Fullbody art only
Backgrounds are also welcome, but not required if you're offering!

Specifications:
Some potential characters I may be looking for art of:

Quadrupedal:
Behlair herself
Kelpie and Iedera
Corseval

Anthro:
Inky

Human:
Coppellia

Payment:
USD.

Keywords:
Dragons, original characters, feral, anthro, human

Optional:
Please come to me with an existing shop or proof of past commissions (DA/twitter/tumblr/toyhouse I'm not picky)

Edit: I am sending out messages, but don't be afraid to keep sending me messages. I am here to spend money!
My funds are all tapped out, just keeping this here for a bit.

Digital

More specific type:
Fullbody art only
Backgrounds are also welcome, but not required if you're offering!

Specifications:
Some potential characters I may be looking for art of:

Quadrupedal:
Behlair herself
Kelpie and Iedera
Corseval

Anthro:
Inky

Human:
Coppellia

Payment:
USD.

Keywords:
Dragons, original characters, feral, anthro, human

Optional:
Please come to me with an existing shop or proof of past commissions (DA/twitter/tumblr/toyhouse I'm not picky)

Edit: I am sending out messages, but don't be afraid to keep sending me messages. I am here to spend money!
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
Digital

More specific type:
Colored lineart, I guess? I'm fine with anything

Specifications:
Star Wars fanart - Grand Moff Tarkin with a lightsaber. Preferable half or full body.

Payment:
Will only pay with treasure. I don't have too much money rn but I'm willing to grind, but probably won't go over 500000 to 600000 treasure.

Keywords:
Star Wars, Digital, Treasure, lineart, color

Optional:
I like more cartoony styles but anything is fine! I would like to see previous work if possible!
Digital

More specific type:
Colored lineart, I guess? I'm fine with anything

Specifications:
Star Wars fanart - Grand Moff Tarkin with a lightsaber. Preferable half or full body.

Payment:
Will only pay with treasure. I don't have too much money rn but I'm willing to grind, but probably won't go over 500000 to 600000 treasure.

Keywords:
Star Wars, Digital, Treasure, lineart, color

Optional:
I like more cartoony styles but anything is fine! I would like to see previous work if possible!
you should look at my star trek fan dragons they are very cute. (he/him) AO77JKB.gif
animated digital(or high detailed pixel)

More specific type:
animated digital/high detailed pixel animation for signature

Specifications:
id like a digital animation of my dragon i can put in my signature that is detailed and semi realistic. im not picky for the animation, you can make her be blinking, flying, walking, running, idle movement ect. (surprise me!)

My dragon : https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73318464

Payment:
150kg and 600 gems

Keywords:
digital, animated, signature, banner, dragon, semi-realistic

animated digital(or high detailed pixel)

More specific type:
animated digital/high detailed pixel animation for signature

Specifications:
id like a digital animation of my dragon i can put in my signature that is detailed and semi realistic. im not picky for the animation, you can make her be blinking, flying, walking, running, idle movement ect. (surprise me!)

My dragon : https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73318464

Payment:
150kg and 600 gems

Keywords:
digital, animated, signature, banner, dragon, semi-realistic

I've gotten several offers I need to sort through and pick my favorite style, thank you :) [s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Something cute (very specific, yes I know) [b]Specifications:[/b] I’m looking for someone to draw a picture of my leopard geckos together. I have 5 of them I want included in the picture, which I want to use as a profile picture on discord, etc. I think having them make a gecko pyramid or gecko tower would be cute. I have some ideas saved, pm me if you would like those, and pm me your lizard examples. [b]Payment:[/b] USD [b]Keywords:[/b] Digital, gecko, lizard [b]Optional:[/b] I want something like this[/s] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/xCpj3w1w/B78-A802-C-FCDB-41-F1-AB4-B-84-E1-B742-A60-B.jpg[/img]
I've gotten several offers I need to sort through and pick my favorite style, thank you :)
Digital

More specific type:
Something cute (very specific, yes I know)

Specifications:
I’m looking for someone to draw a picture of my leopard geckos together. I have 5 of them I want included in the picture, which I want to use as a profile picture on discord, etc.
I think having them make a gecko pyramid or gecko tower would be cute. I have some ideas saved, pm me if you would like those, and pm me your lizard examples.

Payment:
USD

Keywords:
Digital, gecko, lizard

Optional: I want something like this

B78-A802-C-FCDB-41-F1-AB4-B-84-E1-B742-A60-B.jpg
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Preferably digital but I'm not picky at all! [b]More specific type:[/b] Basically a cartoony cute profile picture for my dragon's bio :3 [b]Specifications:[/b] Draw this pink boi and his dad (They have a good relationship that is explained in their bios): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79396741][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/793968/79396741_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78764682][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/787647/78764682_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] I'd prefer to not pay anything since I have little money, but I'm willing to spend up to 200k tr / 200g [b]Keywords:[/b] Profile dragon father son gay pink picture family friends happy emotion feelings feel feeling free bio biography cute fun simple together two cartoon cartoony goof goofy [b]Optional:[/b] Please contact me for further details, but most of their info is in their bios.
Preferably digital but I'm not picky at all!

More specific type:
Basically a cartoony cute profile picture for my dragon's bio :3

Specifications:
Draw this pink boi and his dad (They have a good relationship that is explained in their bios):
79396741_350.png
78764682_350.png

Payment:
I'd prefer to not pay anything since I have little money, but I'm willing to spend up to 200k tr / 200g

Keywords:
Profile dragon father son gay pink picture family friends happy emotion feelings feel feeling free bio biography cute fun simple together two cartoon cartoony goof goofy

Optional:
Please contact me for further details, but most of their info is in their bios.
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
digital

More specific type:
anthro/humanoid, anything from sketches to rendered, busts to full bodies

Specifications:
looking for art of these two!

https://toyhou.se/18789957.yalia
happy, serious, angry, anything in between, just want to see emotions. lightning themed bard/cleric

https://toyhou.se/17732198.venom
maybe a new outfit? she collects apparel with ‘Venom’ on it
she’s also a party girl

Payment:
1.2kg
12 nocturne eggs
400kt
art of my own (check shop linked in sig for examples)
not looking to spend everything on one piece

Keywords:
chibi, sketch, lineart, coloured, b&w, headshot, half body, full body, outfit design

Optional:
not looking for pixel art, anything else goes
please include examples and prices in the dm! i will not go searching through shops for those
would prefer uncoloured stuff i’d be able to colour myself ^^
digital

More specific type:
anthro/humanoid, anything from sketches to rendered, busts to full bodies

Specifications:
looking for art of these two!

https://toyhou.se/18789957.yalia
happy, serious, angry, anything in between, just want to see emotions. lightning themed bard/cleric

https://toyhou.se/17732198.venom
maybe a new outfit? she collects apparel with ‘Venom’ on it
she’s also a party girl

Payment:
1.2kg
12 nocturne eggs
400kt
art of my own (check shop linked in sig for examples)
not looking to spend everything on one piece

Keywords:
chibi, sketch, lineart, coloured, b&w, headshot, half body, full body, outfit design

Optional:
not looking for pixel art, anything else goes
please include examples and prices in the dm! i will not go searching through shops for those
would prefer uncoloured stuff i’d be able to colour myself ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
Digital

More specific type:
Banner, Button

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone to make new graphics for my store: Oscar's Lore Store. It has some very basic graphics I made myself, but I want something that looks better. Not sure about the style yet so any and all may send me a message.

Payment:
Treasure/Gems, let me know your rates when you message me

Keywords:
Graphics, Banner, Button, Digital

Optional:
Hope your day is going well!
Digital

More specific type:
Banner, Button

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone to make new graphics for my store: Oscar's Lore Store. It has some very basic graphics I made myself, but I want something that looks better. Not sure about the style yet so any and all may send me a message.

Payment:
Treasure/Gems, let me know your rates when you message me

Keywords:
Graphics, Banner, Button, Digital

Optional:
Hope your day is going well!
P5dRHZ6.png
I've placed orders with several lovely folks, thank you to everyone who reached out!
<3
I've placed orders with several lovely folks, thank you to everyone who reached out!
<3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
dMGDDF8.png
1 2 ... 383 384 385 386 387 ... 411 412