Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Where is Your Clan?
1 2
You don't have to show exactly on the map, but I'm curious where people's clans are in (or outside of) Sornieth! So share a little lore about your clan!

-The Enclave, or what used to be the Mercurial Flush, is located in the Gladeveins, which I realize now isn't as close to the Shrieking Wilds as I thought it was on the old map? Oh well..

-The Deepbellows is beneath the Leviathan Trench
-The Berzerkers are right on the cliff edge of the Wandering Contagion overlooking the Sea of A Thousand Currents
-The Field With No House is located on a corner of land where the Viridian Labyrinth and Tangled Wood touch
-The Faun Isles are way east off the coast of Sornieth, and the Tea Islands are way north east off of Sornieth!

You don't have to show exactly on the map, but I'm curious where people's clans are in (or outside of) Sornieth! So share a little lore about your clan!

-The Enclave, or what used to be the Mercurial Flush, is located in the Gladeveins, which I realize now isn't as close to the Shrieking Wilds as I thought it was on the old map? Oh well..

-The Deepbellows is beneath the Leviathan Trench
-The Berzerkers are right on the cliff edge of the Wandering Contagion overlooking the Sea of A Thousand Currents
-The Field With No House is located on a corner of land where the Viridian Labyrinth and Tangled Wood touch
-The Faun Isles are way east off the coast of Sornieth, and the Tea Islands are way north east off of Sornieth!

d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Higher slopes of the Zephyr Steppes, near the edge where the cliffs drop into the Sea of a Thousand Currents. It heckin wimdy up there.
Higher slopes of the Zephyr Steppes, near the edge where the cliffs drop into the Sea of a Thousand Currents. It heckin wimdy up there.
I took the route of completely ignoring the already created in game lore with the map. My lair is located on its own continent, and is separated by countries. It has similarities to Sornieth, with element separated areas, but it's not as strong of a divide. It's mostly just like, "man"-made borders.

I feel like I should make a map or something now
I took the route of completely ignoring the already created in game lore with the map. My lair is located on its own continent, and is separated by countries. It has similarities to Sornieth, with element separated areas, but it's not as strong of a divide. It's mostly just like, "man"-made borders.

I feel like I should make a map or something now
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
@Seas
Yea that's cool! I'd love to see it!

Also just realized this thread is prob gonna get moved to fr discussion or soemthing lol oops
@Seas
Yea that's cool! I'd love to see it!

Also just realized this thread is prob gonna get moved to fr discussion or soemthing lol oops
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
[center]A quick map because [i]map[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/t4YcZ6y.jpg[/img] It's all really one kingdom, but it tends to function as four. I've got a king/queen and then three sub-rulers who like watch over the territories. There's the ice and snow area which is green. There's the coast/islands in blue. There's fire/water in orange (there's volcanoes and they go into the ocean). And then pink is the central area for the queen/king, and it's not divided by element. I made this map in like 10 minutes so it's nothing fancy lol[/center]
A quick map because map

t4YcZ6y.jpg

It's all really one kingdom, but it tends to function as four. I've got a king/queen and then three sub-rulers who like watch over the territories. There's the ice and snow area which is green. There's the coast/islands in blue. There's fire/water in orange (there's volcanoes and they go into the ocean). And then pink is the central area for the queen/king, and it's not divided by element.

I made this map in like 10 minutes so it's nothing fancy lol
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
@Seas
I love it! Prob v different than most people's lore! I like that it's off doin its own thing lol
@Seas
I love it! Prob v different than most people's lore! I like that it's off doin its own thing lol
mz77kVn.png
[quote date="2022-11-21 14:07:48" ] Also just realized this thread is prob gonna get moved to fr discussion or soemthing lol oops [/quote] [s]Quickly, post dragon pictures so it stays here. :P[/s] My clan's in those islands between arcane and ice. Far away from the most populated centres of either flight, but most everyone goes through it when travelling between the flights. It's cold and wet most of the time.
Quote:

Quickly, post dragon pictures so it stays here. :P

My clan's in those islands between arcane and ice. Far away from the most populated centres of either flight, but most everyone goes through it when travelling between the flights. It's cold and wet most of the time.
ZincAlloy.gif
I have several lore groups so they're all over Sornieth!

Empire of Death

- Clan of Death: Wyrmwound
- Order of Bone: Scarred Wasteland
- Bleak Meadow Prison: Scarred Wasteland
- Sect of Masks: Border of Shadow and Plague
- Cult of Faerie: Wispwillow Grove
- Veiled Sanctuary: Forum of the Obscured Crescent

Frozen Heavens Kingdom (and allies)

-Frozen Heavens Kingdom: Cloudscrape Crags
-Falgem Bastille: Light, near the border with Shadow

-Adamas Realm: Astrolodome

Verum Adamas Realm

The Starwood Strand

Fortress of Bone

Cairnstone Rest

I also have 2 pirate crews but they, like my other wandering dragons, aren't in a specific location consistently in lore.
I have several lore groups so they're all over Sornieth!

Empire of Death

- Clan of Death: Wyrmwound
- Order of Bone: Scarred Wasteland
- Bleak Meadow Prison: Scarred Wasteland
- Sect of Masks: Border of Shadow and Plague
- Cult of Faerie: Wispwillow Grove
- Veiled Sanctuary: Forum of the Obscured Crescent

Frozen Heavens Kingdom (and allies)

-Frozen Heavens Kingdom: Cloudscrape Crags
-Falgem Bastille: Light, near the border with Shadow

-Adamas Realm: Astrolodome

Verum Adamas Realm

The Starwood Strand

Fortress of Bone

Cairnstone Rest

I also have 2 pirate crews but they, like my other wandering dragons, aren't in a specific location consistently in lore.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@ZincAlloy
That's really cool! That's one of those places on the map that I'd put my clan if I started over and wanted something totally different! I'd do the same with all the new(ish) city centers for every flight. Like I just can't get over how cool Flotsam Town and Hellwell Undercroft are like bruh they're so cool
@ZincAlloy
That's really cool! That's one of those places on the map that I'd put my clan if I started over and wanted something totally different! I'd do the same with all the new(ish) city centers for every flight. Like I just can't get over how cool Flotsam Town and Hellwell Undercroft are like bruh they're so cool
mz77kVn.png
My clan locations are in this guy's bio! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/794730][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/7948/794730_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
My clan locations are in this guy's bio!
794730_350.png
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
1 2