Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin Hibden Sheets
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Accidentally got rid of this notif before responding - but I'm here! And I'm excited! :D
The FR devs work fast but WinterMouse works faster
I really love the WW familiars. They're just so cool! I'd love to see more Fiona rewards for them. Here's hoping!
Accidentally got rid of this notif before responding - but I'm here! And I'm excited! :D
The FR devs work fast but WinterMouse works faster
I really love the WW familiars. They're just so cool! I'd love to see more Fiona rewards for them. Here's hoping!
my only income source is bonding w/ familiars 👍 i have no idea what ill do after i finish w/ that

pfp dragon!
im collecting familiars :)

89 days to bond with a familiar. feels like more

wishlist!
[emoji=special eyes size=3] Jeepers Creepers[emoji=special eyes size=3], it's the Riot of Rot[emoji=plague rune size=3]! Time for another update [emoji=bestiary size=2] !! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sl2E4oDhrCaEad0MDHmXd8L5UK90KYfauyASW1Wb8D0/edit?usp=sharing I've started highlighting the familiar names that I've added/updated so y'all can find them easier. Feel free to change the cell color back to white or whatever you want in your spreadsheet. I've updated the notes for [emoji=light rune size=1]Brightshine through [emoji=arcane rune size=1]Starfall 2021 familiars because they now have a chance to drop in Spare Inventory Crates. As always, if you have any questions, let me know. Until next time, Rot in Peace[emoji=aberration happy size=4]! [emoji=scroll size=3] Ping list: @Redhedd @Rockss @Toastedpencils @Bantymom @Princen
Jeepers Creepers, it's the Riot of Rot! Time for another update !!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sl2E4oDhrCaEad0MDHmXd8L5UK90KYfauyASW1Wb8D0/edit?usp=sharing

I've started highlighting the familiar names that I've added/updated so y'all can find them easier. Feel free to change the cell color back to white or whatever you want in your spreadsheet. I've updated the notes for Brightshine through Starfall 2021 familiars because they now have a chance to drop in Spare Inventory Crates.

As always, if you have any questions, let me know. Until next time, Rot in Peace!

Ping list:
@Redhedd
@Rockss
@Toastedpencils
@Bantymom
@Princen
RB8Ze0o.png
Woohoo!! Rot time!! I actually completely forgot about what day it was until I saw the ping haha :) thank you!!
Woohoo!! Rot time!! I actually completely forgot about what day it was until I saw the ping haha :) thank you!!
my only income source is bonding w/ familiars 👍 i have no idea what ill do after i finish w/ that

pfp dragon!
im collecting familiars :)

89 days to bond with a familiar. feels like more

wishlist!
[quote name="toastedpencils" date="2022-10-23 10:46:25" ] Woohoo!! Rot time!! I actually completely forgot about what day it was until I saw the ping haha :) thank you!! [/quote] Same same. I didn't notice until I got my first mushroom. I thought it was next week. [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=2] Sidenote: I've noticed a couple of errors now where I mistyped the ID number for a familiar (mostly just dropping repetitive numbers and not noticing). I think I've got them all, but if y'all notice any more, please let me know so I can fix them.
toastedpencils wrote on 2022-10-23 10:46:25:

Same same. I didn't notice until I got my first mushroom. I thought it was next week.

Sidenote: I've noticed a couple of errors now where I mistyped the ID number for a familiar (mostly just dropping repetitive numbers and not noticing). I think I've got them all, but if y'all notice any more, please let me know so I can fix them.
RB8Ze0o.png
Oh hey! New Arlo digsite[emoji=pick axe size=1]!! And rumors of another one just after Rockbreaker's Ceremony??!?? It's going to be a busy holiday season, I can already tell! We've still got Frigidfin Expedition and Night of the Nocturne before the end of the year! Anyway, here's Wonderwall. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sl2E4oDhrCaEad0MDHmXd8L5UK90KYfauyASW1Wb8D0/edit?usp=sharing (New/updated rows are in bright green so you can find them easier, I haven't re-sorted the sheet yet so they're all still clumped together. As always, if you have any issues, or find a mistake, let me know.) [emoji=ping size=1]Pinglist: @Redhedd @Rockss @Toastedpencils @Bantymom @Princen
Oh hey! New Arlo digsite!! And rumors of another one just after Rockbreaker's Ceremony??!?? It's going to be a busy holiday season, I can already tell! We've still got Frigidfin Expedition and Night of the Nocturne before the end of the year!

Anyway, here's Wonderwall.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sl2E4oDhrCaEad0MDHmXd8L5UK90KYfauyASW1Wb8D0/edit?usp=sharing

(New/updated rows are in bright green so you can find them easier, I haven't re-sorted the sheet yet so they're all still clumped together. As always, if you have any issues, or find a mistake, let me know.)
Pinglist:
@Redhedd
@Rockss
@Toastedpencils
@Bantymom
@Princen
RB8Ze0o.png
I also expect to see new Hibernal Den tasks and some Fiona familiars added before the year is out. Are there any changes y'all would like to see in the sheets? Any changes you've made to your personal copies that you think would benefit the master list? I'm open to suggestions! Happy digging![emoji=magnifying glass size=1] [emoji=pick axe size=1]
I also expect to see new Hibernal Den tasks and some Fiona familiars added before the year is out. Are there any changes y'all would like to see in the sheets? Any changes you've made to your personal copies that you think would benefit the master list? I'm open to suggestions! Happy digging!
RB8Ze0o.png
@WinterMouse Would I be able to get pings when the hibernal den sheet updates? :D Also how do I update my list? DO I need to just move over to the updated version or can I copy changes over?
@WinterMouse Would I be able to get pings when the hibernal den sheet updates? :D Also how do I update my list? DO I need to just move over to the updated version or can I copy changes over?
@Firebee I can absolutely ping you for updates! Do you want to be pinged for just the Hibernal Den updates or the Bestiary/Familiars too?
As far as updating it, depending on how far out of date your copy is, it might be easier to just save a new copy and fill it out again. I've updated some of the cell coding, and the cascade effects should work more smoothly now. There's also additions to the coliseum gathering sheet because of the Woodland Path tasks.
If you want to just add the changes, the new rows are all highlighted in neon green on the Main sheet and the Coliseum sheet. The most recent update was for the Woodland Path- Special Spingy, Prickly Picture, Watchful Eyes, Offerings for the Glade; and for Arlo's level 2 digsite- Rocks for Rocs, Ancient Terror-tory, Remembering the Ancients, Digging Duplicates.
@Firebee I can absolutely ping you for updates! Do you want to be pinged for just the Hibernal Den updates or the Bestiary/Familiars too?
As far as updating it, depending on how far out of date your copy is, it might be easier to just save a new copy and fill it out again. I've updated some of the cell coding, and the cascade effects should work more smoothly now. There's also additions to the coliseum gathering sheet because of the Woodland Path tasks.
If you want to just add the changes, the new rows are all highlighted in neon green on the Main sheet and the Coliseum sheet. The most recent update was for the Woodland Path- Special Spingy, Prickly Picture, Watchful Eyes, Offerings for the Glade; and for Arlo's level 2 digsite- Rocks for Rocs, Ancient Terror-tory, Remembering the Ancients, Digging Duplicates.
RB8Ze0o.png
@WinterMouse Just the hibernal den please! :D Alrighty, I'll just port over! Thanks so much!
@WinterMouse Just the hibernal den please! :D Alrighty, I'll just port over! Thanks so much!
There are [b]12[/b] new genes to brew up with [emoji=cauldron size=1]Baldwin for our new [emoji=undertide size=1]Undertide friends. As such, the Swipp/Baldwin sheets have been updated. New rows have been added to the bottom and are neon green so you can find them easier. Feel free to change the cell colors back to yellow (or whatever you use personally) after you copy them over. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pmck4j7Cn4jHZ-ypi9FmJqn-mU0kvR6wjnuTlI9R1Ik/edit?usp=sharing [emoji=ping size=1]Pinglist: @Redhedd @Rockss @Toastedpencils @Bantymom @Princen @Firebee - I forgot to ask if you wanted updates for these too. @oncomingbeige - since you mentioned you use the Swipp/Baldwin lists. This is our first update to the Swipp/Baldwin lists since March, so if anyone doesn't want to be pinged for these updates, lmk.
There are 12 new genes to brew up with Baldwin for our new Undertide friends. As such, the Swipp/Baldwin sheets have been updated. New rows have been added to the bottom and are neon green so you can find them easier. Feel free to change the cell colors back to yellow (or whatever you use personally) after you copy them over.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pmck4j7Cn4jHZ-ypi9FmJqn-mU0kvR6wjnuTlI9R1Ik/edit?usp=sharing

Pinglist:
@Redhedd
@Rockss
@Toastedpencils
@Bantymom
@Princen
@Firebee - I forgot to ask if you wanted updates for these too.
@oncomingbeige - since you mentioned you use the Swipp/Baldwin lists.

This is our first update to the Swipp/Baldwin lists since March, so if anyone doesn't want to be pinged for these updates, lmk.
RB8Ze0o.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19