Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin Hibden Sheets
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
Thank you!
(I hadn't actually used the familiar sheet yet, though I've found the hibden and Swipp/Baldwin ones really useful, and this update is bringing it to my attention at a really helpful moment, so an extra thank you for that too!)
Thank you!
(I hadn't actually used the familiar sheet yet, though I've found the hibden and Swipp/Baldwin ones really useful, and this update is bringing it to my attention at a really helpful moment, so an extra thank you for that too!)
EsqTMJp.pngzJZQPOD.png
RB8Ze0o.png
Awesome! Thank you so much :D
Awesome! Thank you so much :D
my only income source is bonding w/ familiars 👍 i have no idea what ill do after i finish w/ that

pfp dragon!
im collecting familiars :)

89 days to bond with a familiar. feels like more

wishlist!
@Redhedd @toastedpencils

Totally forgot this was holiday week, but I got the new familiar updated. Happy Brightshine Jubilee, all.
@Redhedd @toastedpencils

Totally forgot this was holiday week, but I got the new familiar updated. Happy Brightshine Jubilee, all.
RB8Ze0o.png
@WinterMouse

yay!! :D tysm for putting this time in! i really appreciate it! Happy Brightshine :)

(ETA: also, the hibden sheet is...so, so useful. i love it :))
@WinterMouse

yay!! :D tysm for putting this time in! i really appreciate it! Happy Brightshine :)

(ETA: also, the hibden sheet is...so, so useful. i love it :))
my only income source is bonding w/ familiars 👍 i have no idea what ill do after i finish w/ that

pfp dragon!

wishlist!
You're welcome! :)
You're welcome! :)
RB8Ze0o.png
@Redhedd @toastedpencils

Updated the familiar spreadsheet with the 2 new familiars released for Thundercrack Carnivale 2022. I made some sorting changes to the festival list (added the familiar release year). Please check the changelog and the Instructions page for updated information.

Happy Thundercrack Carnivale!
@Redhedd @toastedpencils

Updated the familiar spreadsheet with the 2 new familiars released for Thundercrack Carnivale 2022. I made some sorting changes to the festival list (added the familiar release year). Please check the changelog and the Instructions page for updated information.

Happy Thundercrack Carnivale!
RB8Ze0o.png
Thank you so much for keeping this going!
Thank you so much for keeping this going!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
Thank you and happy Thundercrack Carnivale!
Thank you and happy Thundercrack Carnivale!
EsqTMJp.pngzJZQPOD.png
Woohoo! Awesome! Thank you for maintaining this :) happy Thundercrack Carnivale!!
Woohoo! Awesome! Thank you for maintaining this :) happy Thundercrack Carnivale!!

pfp dragon!

wishlist!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19