Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin Hibden Sheets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@ItheProphet

You have been added!
@ItheProphet

You have been added!
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
XXY Dragons and Hatchlings for Sale
Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin HibDen Tracking Spreadsheets
Breeding Projects Logbook Thread
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
bump
bump
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Reddhed Hi Redd, you seem to have obtained this beastiary from Skrymer.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1572983/1

This is the original beastiary spreadsheet.
However, you're in luck in that Skrymer has recently finished the beastiary, and the spreadsheet needs someone new to take up the lead and continue on Skrymer's work!

Perhaps you are interested?
@Reddhed Hi Redd, you seem to have obtained this beastiary from Skrymer.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1572983/1

This is the original beastiary spreadsheet.
However, you're in luck in that Skrymer has recently finished the beastiary, and the spreadsheet needs someone new to take up the lead and continue on Skrymer's work!

Perhaps you are interested?
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I will get in touch with them, since I would very much be interested in maintaining the sheet.
@Katalist

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I will get in touch with them, since I would very much be interested in maintaining the sheet.
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Reddhed I reckon you'll have a lot of people who have been looking for someone like you ;)
There's a big pinglist, and a lot of people asking for a ping if there are any updates! (including me, please pop me down!)
@Reddhed I reckon you'll have a lot of people who have been looking for someone like you ;)
There's a big pinglist, and a lot of people asking for a ping if there are any updates! (including me, please pop me down!)
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist

I have been in touch with Skrymer and they are happy to let me take up the torch. I will definitely have you on the pinglist. I will maintain the other two sheets as well.
@Katalist

I have been in touch with Skrymer and they are happy to let me take up the torch. I will definitely have you on the pinglist. I will maintain the other two sheets as well.
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Reddhed Oh that's amazing! There are a bunch of people who wanted to know as well, you'll find them here :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1572983/46

Skrymer's last ping is on the last post on page 45. :)
@Reddhed Oh that's amazing! There are a bunch of people who wanted to know as well, you'll find them here :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1572983/46

Skrymer's last ping is on the last post on page 45. :)
chlZfGD.png
@jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Eleos @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei @wavepool @Kaletah @Tasalii @SilverBelle @Nemalu @LordJeanliness @riazaia @Stareyes @Marmotin @Facieux @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Katalist @MoonBiter @Rookery @TheSlime @minted @Holone @Mekachu04 @Siakb @belphekit @Kholin @Shadowdawn199 @Meymo @Helgi @Eskarine @Nimravus @lovebite @cloudydawn @Kholin @Khraylen @Angii @JinxMoonstone @Mags @Kunikida

Hello Everyone,

I have been given permission by Skrymer to maintain the spreadsheets all of you were receiving updates for. This will be the only ping you receive from me, unless you tell me that you want to be on my pinglist. I just don't want to make any assumptions.

I have updated the Bestiary sheet with the latest familiars that have been added. You will also note that I have made some updates to the sheet. The ID numbers have all been updated with the new FR ID number. I have also added a column for bonding. I have found this helpful on my personal copy, so I added that feature.

If any updates or corrections need to be made, please feel free to let me know.
@jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Eleos @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei @wavepool @Kaletah @Tasalii @SilverBelle @Nemalu @LordJeanliness @riazaia @Stareyes @Marmotin @Facieux @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Katalist @MoonBiter @Rookery @TheSlime @minted @Holone @Mekachu04 @Siakb @belphekit @Kholin @Shadowdawn199 @Meymo @Helgi @Eskarine @Nimravus @lovebite @cloudydawn @Kholin @Khraylen @Angii @JinxMoonstone @Mags @Kunikida

Hello Everyone,

I have been given permission by Skrymer to maintain the spreadsheets all of you were receiving updates for. This will be the only ping you receive from me, unless you tell me that you want to be on my pinglist. I just don't want to make any assumptions.

I have updated the Bestiary sheet with the latest familiars that have been added. You will also note that I have made some updates to the sheet. The ID numbers have all been updated with the new FR ID number. I have also added a column for bonding. I have found this helpful on my personal copy, so I added that feature.

If any updates or corrections need to be made, please feel free to let me know.
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
Thank you to @Skrymer for all the work you put into these sheets. I love using them and I am glad to continue this on, so other people can keep using them.

Thanks also to @Katalist for your help getting me Skrymer's information, etc.
Thank you to @Skrymer for all the work you put into these sheets. I love using them and I am glad to continue this on, so other people can keep using them.

Thanks also to @Katalist for your help getting me Skrymer's information, etc.
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Reddhed no problem, my dude. Thankyou for taking on the spreadsheets for us <3
@Reddhed no problem, my dude. Thankyou for taking on the spreadsheets for us <3
chlZfGD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19