Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin Hibden Sheets
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
RB8Ze0o.png
Wow, 12 new familiars![emoji=guardian scared size=3] And right before Warrior's Way, too! Give me a bit and I'll have the spreadsheet updated.
Wow, 12 new familiars! And right before Warrior's Way, too! Give me a bit and I'll have the spreadsheet updated.
RB8Ze0o.png
Version August 4/22 is up. Please note that there are updates to the Instructions tab, the Main tab, and the Coliseum tab. All changes are noted in the Changelog. 12 new familiars have been added to the Main and Coliseum tabs. If you C&P into the Coli tab, be sure to also correct the new end range (in the text field, not in the cell) for the % complete cell for Woodland Path. -COUNTIF should look like this ($H$3:$H$30, "Y")/COUNTA($H$3:$H$30) when you're done (was $H$#:$H$18) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sl2E4oDhrCaEad0MDHmXd8L5UK90KYfauyASW1Wb8D0/edit?usp=sharing Let me know if you have any problems, or questions. [emoji=bestiary size=1]PING LIST @Bantymom @toastedpencils @rockss @Redhedd
Version August 4/22 is up. Please note that there are updates to the Instructions tab, the Main tab, and the Coliseum tab. All changes are noted in the Changelog.

12 new familiars have been added to the Main and Coliseum tabs. If you C&P into the Coli tab, be sure to also correct the new end range (in the text field, not in the cell) for the % complete cell for Woodland Path.
-COUNTIF should look like this ($H$3:$H$30, "Y")/COUNTA($H$3:$H$30) when you're done (was $H$#:$H$18)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sl2E4oDhrCaEad0MDHmXd8L5UK90KYfauyASW1Wb8D0/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know if you have any problems, or questions.

PING LIST
@Bantymom @toastedpencils @rockss @Redhedd
RB8Ze0o.png
Yess! :D Thank you sm!! I'm really excited for these fams. Spongy Spingy may be the best familiar name yet
Yess! :D Thank you sm!! I'm really excited for these fams. Spongy Spingy may be the best familiar name yet
my only income source is bonding w/ familiars 👍 i have no idea what ill do after i finish w/ that

pfp dragon!
im collecting familiars :)

89 days to bond with a familiar. feels like more

wishlist!
Thanks so much! Lifesaver you are!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[quote name="toastedpencils" date="2022-08-04 12:35:50" ] Yess! :D Thank you sm!! I'm really excited for these fams. Spongy Spingy may be the best familiar name yet [/quote] right?? I love it. Took me a minute to realize that "Woodoon" was a Woodpecker+Raccoon crossover species. Very cool
toastedpencils wrote on 2022-08-04 12:35:50:
right?? I love it. Took me a minute to realize that "Woodoon" was a Woodpecker+Raccoon crossover species. Very cool
RB8Ze0o.png
[quote name="Bantymom" date="2022-08-04 13:19:14" ] Thanks so much! Lifesaver you are! [/quote] You're so welcome! Happy to be helping! [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
Bantymom wrote on 2022-08-04 13:19:14:

You're so welcome! Happy to be helping!
RB8Ze0o.png
Thank you so much for maintaining these! I'm returning from a long period of not playing and filling in these sheets has been actually really relaxing lol
Thank you so much for maintaining these! I'm returning from a long period of not playing and filling in these sheets has been actually really relaxing lol
hu72dVR.png
[quote name="princen" date="2022-08-07 10:26:27" ] Thank you so much for maintaining these! I'm returning from a long period of not playing and filling in these sheets has been actually really relaxing lol [/quote] Aww, welcome back! Happy to help![emoji=aberration love size=4]
princen wrote on 2022-08-07 10:26:27:

Aww, welcome back! Happy to help!
RB8Ze0o.png
Wow, y'all. What a haul for this year's Warrior's Way! 10 new familiars, and the Grand Exchange (I'll be updating the festival notes for last years' WW familiars to reflect their new location). Give me a bit to get them all updated, I'll try to have them done tonight or tomorrow. Huzzah! [emoji=apparel helm size=4][emoji=coliseum team size=4] Sidenote: I've added a row on my personal copy of the bestiary that tallies remaining familars in each collection-type (Coliseum, Gathering, Arlo, Swipp, Fiona, Baldwin, Events, Retired). If that sounds like something you'd find useful, lmk, and I'll add it into the blank one for y'all. [emoji=gaoler size=1][emoji=music note size=1][emoji=music notes size=1]
Wow, y'all. What a haul for this year's Warrior's Way! 10 new familiars, and the Grand Exchange (I'll be updating the festival notes for last years' WW familiars to reflect their new location). Give me a bit to get them all updated, I'll try to have them done tonight or tomorrow.
Huzzah!

Sidenote: I've added a row on my personal copy of the bestiary that tallies remaining familars in each collection-type (Coliseum, Gathering, Arlo, Swipp, Fiona, Baldwin, Events, Retired). If that sounds like something you'd find useful, lmk, and I'll add it into the blank one for y'all.

RB8Ze0o.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19