Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 ... 5131 5132
@Ajgreelyfan3

Okay, I’ll send over everything in just a moment!
@Ajgreelyfan3

Okay, I’ll send over everything in just a moment!
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
@lalafell
Sorry for such a late reply, I have nests open as long as you're okay with waiting until the other renters take their dragons back to clear up space in my lair. Send a CR and I'll accept it once I have the space!
@lalafell
Sorry for such a late reply, I have nests open as long as you're okay with waiting until the other renters take their dragons back to clear up space in my lair. Send a CR and I'll accept it once I have the space!
@xStormDancerx
@xStormDancerx
@Bashett
@Bashett
@Icterus no problem, that pair already went to a different nest, but I do have a pair that will be RTB on Nov 13. Are you willing to take that pair? I’m in no rush, so it’s okay with me if I pop them in a CR and you just accept whenever, or on the 13th. But if you’d rather take other renters that’s okay too, I’ll just find a different nest later!
@Icterus no problem, that pair already went to a different nest, but I do have a pair that will be RTB on Nov 13. Are you willing to take that pair? I’m in no rush, so it’s okay with me if I pop them in a CR and you just accept whenever, or on the 13th. But if you’d rather take other renters that’s okay too, I’ll just find a different nest later!
6x7FMpC.png FbBE7dN.png
zl1ZGZ2.png eRwbrSc.png YMPbu9R.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png 5hF3FGk.png
dEe2UrM.png
newnp5x.png pancake.png
@ItMeansHope @ArcadiaHawk @Icterus @Fane @svyxae
Hello! Looking to rent one light nest please!
@ItMeansHope @ArcadiaHawk @Icterus @Fane @svyxae
Hello! Looking to rent one light nest please!
CyQNjXW.gif z8s5c34.png
hJKiG0A.png
rUoKR6y.png
mlSrRbK.png
5vnsOgE.png
qeWy3Ik.png
5hF3FGk.png
TW8ViqF.png
rix3ppo.png
@Fane Sending!
@Fane Sending!
xEtralP.png
I take no responsibility for that, unless you liked the outcome, then I take all responsibility.
@xStormDancerx
I'm good with taking the pair that's RTB on the 13th! Just send them over my lair was cleared faster than I thought so I have a lot of space!
@xStormDancerx
I'm good with taking the pair that's RTB on the 13th! Just send them over my lair was cleared faster than I thought so I have a lot of space!
@Oakwell @TheLoversMask @WICKEDisgood818 @Alithium8

Still need a Nature Nest! ^^
@Oakwell @TheLoversMask @WICKEDisgood818 @Alithium8

Still need a Nature Nest! ^^
!! signature under construction !!
@woopdomoop I've got a light nest for you
@woopdomoop I've got a light nest for you
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
1 2 ... 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 ... 5131 5132