Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Is this a Weird thing to do?
1 2 3 4
One of my friends in highschool drank from cans like that! He would just squeeze it a little to help it come out. He said it was because if it was fully open he would spill it, so I guess its a pretty reasonable thing to do.
One of my friends in highschool drank from cans like that! He would just squeeze it a little to help it come out. He said it was because if it was fully open he would spill it, so I guess its a pretty reasonable thing to do.
never really seen anyone drink from a can like that but i can't really judge since i like to poke holes in water bottle caps and drink from there
never really seen anyone drink from a can like that but i can't really judge since i like to poke holes in water bottle caps and drink from there
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
Honestly, I've never seen it done before but I just might start doing this. I have a horrible habit of chugging my drinks and I think this will help!
Honestly, I've never seen it done before but I just might start doing this. I have a horrible habit of chugging my drinks and I think this will help!
BVCmGQj.png
[quote name="saspitite" date="2022-11-07 12:32:08" ] [center]so I was talking with my friends outside of school and everything was all normal until someone points at my monster and goes “how are you drinking from that if it’s not open??” which made me realize this isn’t a common practice (at least where I live) i was called weird for this and it made me wonder, so i would like to hear more thoughts on this from u guys [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/681241083447083119/1039275441703362571/IMG_4421.jpg[/img] (image is of a Mango-Loco Monster Energy drink, only slightly opened instead of fully.) in case you can’t tell what’s up with the image, I open my cans just ever so slightly, leaving it still semi attached BUT hear me out, pros: bugs/particles can’t fly in less likely to spill a little bit easier to refrigerate and doesn’t feel as open cons: you can’t take Big Sippes but that could be seen as a pro if you have habits of chugging things and want to savor your drink more what do you think of this? what are some strange things you do that could be secretely innovative?[/center] [/quote] I've been doing this for years actually. It has saved me a few times when the can falls over. You have enough time to pick it up before it spills.
saspitite wrote on 2022-11-07 12:32:08:
so I was talking with my friends outside of school and everything was all normal until someone points at my monster and goes “how are you drinking from that if it’s not open??”
which made me realize this isn’t a common practice (at least where I live)
i was called weird for this and it made me wonder, so i would like to hear more thoughts on this from u guys
IMG_4421.jpg
(image is of a Mango-Loco Monster Energy drink, only slightly opened instead of fully.)
in case you can’t tell what’s up with the image, I open my cans just ever so slightly, leaving it still semi attached

BUT hear me out,

pros:
bugs/particles can’t fly in
less likely to spill
a little bit easier to refrigerate and doesn’t feel as open

cons:
you can’t take Big Sippes but that could be seen as a pro if you have habits of chugging things and want to savor your drink more

what do you think of this? what are some strange things you do that could be secretely innovative?
I've been doing this for years actually. It has saved me a few times when the can falls over. You have enough time to pick it up before it spills.
2.fw.pnglovehate.gifdauk8vs-c9e70a3d-3422-4c81-be24-ab9e0d33dc4b.pngd2my8mn-61968241-ae8f-42f2-aef2-f775ac06f2e4.png1.fw.png
Well if you like taking small sips I don't see a problem but I probably wouldn't refrigerate it after opening though.
Well if you like taking small sips I don't see a problem but I probably wouldn't refrigerate it after opening though.
I’ve never seen anyone do this before but honestly. I want to start doing it now, this is so smart? I feel like I might somehow spill it on myself though
I’ve never seen anyone do this before but honestly. I want to start doing it now, this is so smart? I feel like I might somehow spill it on myself though
..;;'[/colour] nue8LOa.png ..;';'.[/colour] Sonder
they/them
FR+3
astaroths-crystal-ball-badge.png wishlist
sales tab
lineage project
..;';;;'[/colour] YeZTq0m.png
[quote name="EmoCookies" date="2022-11-08 16:45:52" ] Are y'all a neurodivergent "I need to have the tab perfectly still" open or a neurodivergent "I need to have the tab pushed all the way down" open I can only relax if i push the tab all the way down and put it back up right again tbh [/quote] when I don’t do my strange ritual of only slightly opening the can, the tab must stay completely down or else life is not perfect and everything is in ruin.
EmoCookies wrote on 2022-11-08 16:45:52:
Are y'all a neurodivergent "I need to have the tab perfectly still" open or a neurodivergent "I need to have the tab pushed all the way down" open

I can only relax if i push the tab all the way down and put it back up right again tbh
when I don’t do my strange ritual of only slightly opening the can, the tab must stay completely down or else life is not perfect and everything is in ruin.
SASPITITE | any but she/her | friend reqs open | frt +2

LINKS | about me | a hotel...? | avatar | wishlist | art shop
[quote name="lupa77" date="2022-11-09 17:51:34" ] never really seen anyone drink from a can like that but i can't really judge since i like to poke holes in water bottle caps and drink from there [/quote] @lupa77 this strikes a new brand of fear into my soul. you do WHAT
lupa77 wrote on 2022-11-09 17:51:34:
@lupa77 this strikes a new brand of fear into my soul. you do WHAT
SASPITITE | any but she/her | friend reqs open | frt +2

LINKS | about me | a hotel...? | avatar | wishlist | art shop
[quote name="EmoCookies" date="2022-11-08 16:45:52" ] Are y'all a neurodivergent "I need to have the tab perfectly still" open or a neurodivergent "I need to have the tab pushed all the way down" open I can only relax if i push the tab all the way down and put it back up right again tbh [/quote] all the way down bro i would cry if it kept touchingme
EmoCookies wrote on 2022-11-08 16:45:52:
Are y'all a neurodivergent "I need to have the tab perfectly still" open or a neurodivergent "I need to have the tab pushed all the way down" open

I can only relax if i push the tab all the way down and put it back up right again tbh

all the way down bro i would cry if it kept touchingme
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
[quote name="@ethyria" date="2022-11-08 18:34:28" ] Pushed all the way down for sure! I accidentally bent the tab and snapped it off the other day and saw my life flash before my eyes. For the record, I drink 2-3 energy drinks a day and that's [i]never[/i] happened to me. I hope it never happens again LOL [/quote] Just imagining that breaks my heart omg I don't know what I would do in that situation, probably cry and throw up idk
@ethyria wrote on 2022-11-08 18:34:28:
Pushed all the way down for sure! I accidentally bent the tab and snapped it off the other day and saw my life flash before my eyes. For the record, I drink 2-3 energy drinks a day and that's never happened to me. I hope it never happens again LOL

Just imagining that breaks my heart omg I don't know what I would do in that situation, probably cry and throw up idk

AO6x9Go.gify6Tz96p.png
I am nothing and everything
She/they ♠ Pisces ♠ INTP ♠ Loved ♠ Memes
kseo325.pngpZJYyk4.png
GW180jv.pngJvUa9ma.png
Ping me unless otherwise stated in my forum post!
y6Tz96p.png
AO6x9Go.gif
1 2 3 4