Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Mega Projects Spreadsheet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Aviana Hi there, I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying! Unfortunately yes it is pending updates, I've been on a pretty big hiatus for a while now but I try to make sure I update the sheet when I remember to. Sadly that's not as often as I'd like, but I will be taking the time tomorrow to catch up on what I've missed recently!
@Aviana Hi there, I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying! Unfortunately yes it is pending updates, I've been on a pretty big hiatus for a while now but I try to make sure I update the sheet when I remember to. Sadly that's not as often as I'd like, but I will be taking the time tomorrow to catch up on what I've missed recently!
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
All apparel and gene data should be up to date as of this moment! Some price information is missing from the event-exclusive apparel such as the new Pirate gear simply because the Game Database does not display the information, and there's quite a number to go through if I tried re-calculating based on dom discount. I'll try to check back in when I don't have dom discount and update the prices then!
All apparel and gene data should be up to date as of this moment! Some price information is missing from the event-exclusive apparel such as the new Pirate gear simply because the Game Database does not display the information, and there's quite a number to go through if I tried re-calculating based on dom discount. I'll try to check back in when I don't have dom discount and update the prices then!
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
Thank you for the update! I started using this sheet recently and love it. :D
Thank you for the update! I started using this sheet recently and love it. :D
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
This tool is AMAZING thank you so much! this helps keeping track of all of my projects so much smoother! :D
This tool is AMAZING thank you so much! this helps keeping track of all of my projects so much smoother! :D
EiyvCa3.pngjcaoTSI.pngtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngopqC37U.pngdz9CpZG.png
Once again up to date with the latest apparel, breeds, and genes [emoji=new friend size=1]
Once again up to date with the latest apparel, breeds, and genes
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
@Galaxtea Hello Friend! I'm getting an error on the Gene Projects page whenever I add preview links with Tide or Foam in them. The error is the same for both.

"Function ARRAY_ROW parameter 2 has mismatched row size. Expected: 1. Actual: 127."
@Galaxtea Hello Friend! I'm getting an error on the Gene Projects page whenever I add preview links with Tide or Foam in them. The error is the same for both.

"Function ARRAY_ROW parameter 2 has mismatched row size. Expected: 1. Actual: 127."
ed8f97402b1d586634e8d45119ae4bdb2056e089.png
@Galaxtea i'm having an issue with the sheet atm! my issue is that lines 4-49 seem to not exist to the sheet? i can fill stuff in just fine, but gene projects, mates, etc mean nothing. their stats don't go into census & their gene project preview doesn't put them in the gene project section. it's only these lines, which makes kinda no sense?? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/410229274331709441/1049339367333834812/image.png[/img] EDIT: okay i did some testing and i think i've figured out what's going on, but not what the actual problem is? row 4 (the 1st row for putting dragons & stats) is just completely cursed. it works fine until you either copy something nearby it (to which the arrays seem to break?) OR add a new line near it. they become cursed as well, breaking & not working. moving an existing working line anywhere near row 4 will also curse it; it won't be in the census & won't show up in project tabs. deleting row 4 just makes the next row 4 cursed. i attempted to copy & paste my old stuff onto a fresh sheet on rows 60+, and all of the above ended up cursed. i thought i may have messed something up so i tried to mess with your example sheet, and row 4 is just as cursed there. pasting anything on any row basically cursed every single row before it. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/793966982750928896/1049374429685231747/image.png[/img] this notif is the bane of my existence </3 any assistance you can provide so i don't have to redo 200 rows of stats would be fantastic :')
@Galaxtea i'm having an issue with the sheet atm!

my issue is that lines 4-49 seem to not exist to the sheet? i can fill stuff in just fine, but gene projects, mates, etc mean nothing. their stats don't go into census & their gene project preview doesn't put them in the gene project section. it's only these lines, which makes kinda no sense??
image.png

EDIT: okay i did some testing and i think i've figured out what's going on, but not what the actual problem is?

row 4 (the 1st row for putting dragons & stats) is just completely cursed. it works fine until you either copy something nearby it (to which the arrays seem to break?) OR add a new line near it. they become cursed as well, breaking & not working. moving an existing working line anywhere near row 4 will also curse it; it won't be in the census & won't show up in project tabs.

deleting row 4 just makes the next row 4 cursed. i attempted to copy & paste my old stuff onto a fresh sheet on rows 60+, and all of the above ended up cursed. i thought i may have messed something up so i tried to mess with your example sheet, and row 4 is just as cursed there. pasting anything on any row basically cursed every single row before it.

image.png
this notif is the bane of my existence </3 any assistance you can provide so i don't have to redo 200 rows of stats would be fantastic :')
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
@Chimecho I can't speak to the issues you're having with the project tabs, but the error message is probably because you copied over the arrayformula from the old sheet. Check cell B[first row that isn't cursed]; if it has a formula in it, delete it. That should fix the array error. There's also an arrayformula in row X where mate icons are supposed to be, so that could account for them not showing up, too.
@Chimecho I can't speak to the issues you're having with the project tabs, but the error message is probably because you copied over the arrayformula from the old sheet. Check cell B[first row that isn't cursed]; if it has a formula in it, delete it. That should fix the array error. There's also an arrayformula in row X where mate icons are supposed to be, so that could account for them not showing up, too.
mine-birb1.png x he/him | FR + 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 59953779.png
@Galaxtea This spreadsheet is incredible! Unfortunately, I'm having the same issue as TwoTimesMartyred with the foam gene breaking the gene projects tab. More info: I'm working with two dragons in the sheet right now because I wanted to test how everything works before inputting the rest of my dragons. The two are [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82633109] -Tideweaver-[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82633110]-Smoulderwing-[/url]. Both have gene projects I am trying to input. I am putting Tideweaver in the row above Smoulderwing, this will be important later. I input Smoulderwing's data first (second row) since I had that tab open, and then checked the gene projects tab. Everything works, great! Then, I ran into my issue. After inputting the scry link for Tideweaver, I went back to the gene projects tab and now BOTH rows show #REF! errors (images below). The #REF! error is specifically "Function ARRAY_ROW parameter 2 has mismatched row size. Expected: 1. Actual: 5." If I delete Tideweaver's project prev.url, then the gene projects tab works again and shows all of Smoulderwing's rows correctly. Based on the comment from TwoTimesMartyred, I'm assuming this is some issue with the foam/tide gene, but I don't know how to fix it. ----- Before inputting Tideweaver's project prev.url: [img]https://i.imgur.com/RyGuJKr.png[/img] After inputting Tideweaver's project prev.url: [img]https://i.imgur.com/VpphZmL.png[/img] After deleting Tideweaver's project prev.url: [img]https://i.imgur.com/RyGuJKr.png[/img]
@Galaxtea This spreadsheet is incredible! Unfortunately, I'm having the same issue as TwoTimesMartyred with the foam gene breaking the gene projects tab.

More info:
I'm working with two dragons in the sheet right now because I wanted to test how everything works before inputting the rest of my dragons. The two are -Tideweaver- and -Smoulderwing-. Both have gene projects I am trying to input. I am putting Tideweaver in the row above Smoulderwing, this will be important later.

I input Smoulderwing's data first (second row) since I had that tab open, and then checked the gene projects tab. Everything works, great! Then, I ran into my issue. After inputting the scry link for Tideweaver, I went back to the gene projects tab and now BOTH rows show #REF! errors (images below). The #REF! error is specifically "Function ARRAY_ROW parameter 2 has mismatched row size. Expected: 1. Actual: 5."

If I delete Tideweaver's project prev.url, then the gene projects tab works again and shows all of Smoulderwing's rows correctly. Based on the comment from TwoTimesMartyred, I'm assuming this is some issue with the foam/tide gene, but I don't know how to fix it.
Before inputting Tideweaver's project prev.url:
RyGuJKr.png

After inputting Tideweaver's project prev.url:
VpphZmL.png

After deleting Tideweaver's project prev.url:
RyGuJKr.png
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

tumblr_inline_nyp050hXwR1r9cp7v_75sq.png

Thank you all for the reports! It seems like I completely missed the Tide/Foam for Moderns in the Deepsea Dive news post. They've been added into the data references now, so these issues should hopefully be resolved!

I've also updated with the new Fern & Paisley genes from Night of the Nocturne. Apparel will unfortunately have to wait for another day when I've got more time.

Thank you once again for the reports, it would've taken me a very long time to notice the missing genes without you!

(Ahhh my tired brain forgot there were two different issues here, let me try and take a look @/Chimecho @/withoutwords)
@TwoTimesMartyred @Annadrujok

Thank you all for the reports! It seems like I completely missed the Tide/Foam for Moderns in the Deepsea Dive news post. They've been added into the data references now, so these issues should hopefully be resolved!

I've also updated with the new Fern & Paisley genes from Night of the Nocturne. Apparel will unfortunately have to wait for another day when I've got more time.

Thank you once again for the reports, it would've taken me a very long time to notice the missing genes without you!

(Ahhh my tired brain forgot there were two different issues here, let me try and take a look @/Chimecho @/withoutwords)
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9