Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Mega Projects Spreadsheet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Apparel Sheet has been updated as of February 15th, adding the new Chef set.
Here's the link right here!

I won't post here for more minor updates like editing misinformation or adding prices, but if you're ever curious the date of my last changes will always be in the name of the sheet.
Apparel Sheet has been updated as of February 15th, adding the new Chef set.
Here's the link right here!

I won't post here for more minor updates like editing misinformation or adding prices, but if you're ever curious the date of my last changes will always be in the name of the sheet.
buLhqGp.gif- dVoC6G6.png "They/It
FR Time +2
Free Buttons
I'm not sure if this is a me problem or not, but my projects stopped importing for some reason
If someone who is better at sheets than I could help I would appreciate it
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W6FvwNG42ea0Jhk0XqjnWJVppYMjbQU3hGYk7AXXHk8/edit?usp=sharing
I'm not sure if this is a me problem or not, but my projects stopped importing for some reason
If someone who is better at sheets than I could help I would appreciate it
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W6FvwNG42ea0Jhk0XqjnWJVppYMjbQU3hGYk7AXXHk8/edit?usp=sharing
fZScnij.png mHwnQKP.png OU4KuM5.png
@0takuWithAPen

Hey there! I was going through my own projects and noticed you had put in malachite incorrectly, so while I was updating the apparel sheet I took the liberty to update your gene import sheet with the new undertide genes AND fix the issue with malachite!

Some information is missing right now, but this quick fix SHOULD deal with any problems folks have had with their projects failing to import.

Here is the new Gene Import Datasheet

Here is the new Apparel Import Datasheet
@0takuWithAPen

Hey there! I was going through my own projects and noticed you had put in malachite incorrectly, so while I was updating the apparel sheet I took the liberty to update your gene import sheet with the new undertide genes AND fix the issue with malachite!

Some information is missing right now, but this quick fix SHOULD deal with any problems folks have had with their projects failing to import.

Here is the new Gene Import Datasheet

Here is the new Apparel Import Datasheet
buLhqGp.gif- dVoC6G6.png "They/It
FR Time +2
Free Buttons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9