Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Mega Projects Spreadsheet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Galaxtea What exactly do you put in the "Project preview" and "Apparel preview" parts? Like, do you link the morphology/dressing room or?

Also, I think an example spreadsheet would make it easier for some people, I guess? I can usually figure things out on my own with Spreadsheets, but I'm guessing some people can't.

Thank you for reading this, either way!
@Galaxtea What exactly do you put in the "Project preview" and "Apparel preview" parts? Like, do you link the morphology/dressing room or?

Also, I think an example spreadsheet would make it easier for some people, I guess? I can usually figure things out on my own with Spreadsheets, but I'm guessing some people can't.

Thank you for reading this, either way!
Lion-Transparent-PNG-Clip-Art-Image-3.png source.gif
source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
@ScarletavaJad You would copy the link of the image itself from the Scry/Dressing Room! Hopefully that helps explain!

I had considered linking my personal spreadsheet as an example, though I've made some personal modifications and did not want to confuse anyone. Maybe I'll make a small duplicate to share as the example instead, thank you for the suggestion!
@ScarletavaJad You would copy the link of the image itself from the Scry/Dressing Room! Hopefully that helps explain!

I had considered linking my personal spreadsheet as an example, though I've made some personal modifications and did not want to confuse anyone. Maybe I'll make a small duplicate to share as the example instead, thank you for the suggestion!
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
The festival apparel has been added into the data sheet! I'll also be working on setting up an example spreadsheet soon [emoji=firework size=1]
The festival apparel has been added into the data sheet! I'll also be working on setting up an example spreadsheet soon
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
@Galaxtea I like @/ScarletavaJad's suggestion of an example spreadsheet!

And I have one of my own: you've done all this work on this spreadsheet, but your name isn't listed anywhere on it! You should give yourself credit! A link back to this thread on the Introduction tab would be super-helpful, too.

I also had a question - if I duplicated the Dragons sheet, then deleted all columns to the right of C, would that break the auto-update?

Reason being, I give all of my dragons names with meanings, which are currently listed in their bios. I want to go through all of my dragons' bios and "standardize" them to be more asthetically pleasing, and part of that is removing their name meanings, since for some (*cough*my custom progen*cough*), their name's meaning is quite lengthy, and to be honest, they're really more for me anyway. So I want to move them to my megasheet.
@Galaxtea I like @/ScarletavaJad's suggestion of an example spreadsheet!

And I have one of my own: you've done all this work on this spreadsheet, but your name isn't listed anywhere on it! You should give yourself credit! A link back to this thread on the Introduction tab would be super-helpful, too.

I also had a question - if I duplicated the Dragons sheet, then deleted all columns to the right of C, would that break the auto-update?

Reason being, I give all of my dragons names with meanings, which are currently listed in their bios. I want to go through all of my dragons' bios and "standardize" them to be more asthetically pleasing, and part of that is removing their name meanings, since for some (*cough*my custom progen*cough*), their name's meaning is quite lengthy, and to be honest, they're really more for me anyway. So I want to move them to my megasheet.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@Galaxtea Thank you so much for this! I've been wanting to make something like this for a long time, but I'm admittedly not the best at making spreadsheets. I'm glad somebody beat me to the punch, though!
@Galaxtea Thank you so much for this! I've been wanting to make something like this for a long time, but I'm admittedly not the best at making spreadsheets. I'm glad somebody beat me to the punch, though!
BkLX97a.png
@Galaxtea I entered my apparel image for my Progen, but when I looked at the Apparel Projects sheet I only saw her name?

Thanks!

Edit: I figured it out, I was just missing some code!
@Galaxtea I entered my apparel image for my Progen, but when I looked at the Apparel Projects sheet I only saw her name?

Thanks!

Edit: I figured it out, I was just missing some code!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
I don't know if you're still around, but I'd love a ping when you update with new genes! :)
I don't know if you're still around, but I'd love a ping when you update with new genes! :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies Hey there! All the latest apparel and genes should now be in, I really appreciate your patience [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
@MotherOfBeardies Hey there! All the latest apparel and genes should now be in, I really appreciate your patience
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
Oh neat, thanks so much! :)
Oh neat, thanks so much! :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Both the Apparel and the Gene spreadsheets should be completely up to date as of now!
Both the Apparel and the Gene spreadsheets should be completely up to date as of now!
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9