Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Mega Projects Spreadsheet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
That's very curious... @raggirare @Gryphonlady Would either of you mind sharing your older spreadsheet copy with me? I wonder if perhaps there's an update I had made to the template but forgot to put in the changelog.

I'll try to remember to look at my own copy in a bit as well. Hopefully I'll have the issue.
That's very curious... @raggirare @Gryphonlady Would either of you mind sharing your older spreadsheet copy with me? I wonder if perhaps there's an update I had made to the template but forgot to put in the changelog.

I'll try to remember to look at my own copy in a bit as well. Hopefully I'll have the issue.
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
@Galaxtea For what it's worth, I didn't make a new copy of mine and the Aberrations didn't seem to break the old/usual sheet when I added them to things? So it might be something specific with certain people's sheets.
@Galaxtea For what it's worth, I didn't make a new copy of mine and the Aberrations didn't seem to break the old/usual sheet when I added them to things? So it might be something specific with certain people's sheets.
ed8f97402b1d586634e8d45119ae4bdb2056e089.png
@Galaxtea Of course! Prior to the Aberrations coming out, I hadn't changed anything in it for a couple of weeks so this is how it had been for a while.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Dv4Mp52Fdj7Pdm7vVdKCCsIe5YV_SaFU4rwt9rfycjA/edit?usp=sharing
@Galaxtea Of course! Prior to the Aberrations coming out, I hadn't changed anything in it for a couple of weeks so this is how it had been for a while.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Dv4Mp52Fdj7Pdm7vVdKCCsIe5YV_SaFU4rwt9rfycjA/edit?usp=sharing
[quote name="raggirare" date="2022-03-04 16:11:26" ] @Galaxtea Of course! Prior to the Aberrations coming out, I hadn't changed anything in it for a couple of weeks so this is how it had been for a while. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Dv4Mp52Fdj7Pdm7vVdKCCsIe5YV_SaFU4rwt9rfycjA/edit?usp=sharing [/quote] @raggirare Hmm that's quite interesting. Aside from a Primary Color spot having "Nocturne" in it instead, I'm not really seeing anything wrong. I've made a copy of your old sheet and added data as well and it still seems to be functioning as it should.
raggirare wrote on 2022-03-04 16:11:26:

@raggirare Hmm that's quite interesting. Aside from a Primary Color spot having "Nocturne" in it instead, I'm not really seeing anything wrong. I've made a copy of your old sheet and added data as well and it still seems to be functioning as it should.
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
I've gone over the example sheet what feels like a hundred time and I can't for the life of me get the Gene Projects tab to work. I'm positive its user error, I just can't figure out what to put where. Various boxes keep giving little red errors or doing nothing at all when something is entered. Forgive my floundering, but I've done as much poking on my own as I could without (hopefully) breaking something. [emoji=obelisk sad size=1]
I've gone over the example sheet what feels like a hundred time and I can't for the life of me get the Gene Projects tab to work. I'm positive its user error, I just can't figure out what to put where. Various boxes keep giving little red errors or doing nothing at all when something is entered. Forgive my floundering, but I've done as much poking on my own as I could without (hopefully) breaking something.
1nGWH5H.png
He/Him || Nursery || DMs Always Open
I'm in the process of updating the sheets with all the info missing over the past few months. I'm really hoping to finally start getting back into playing again, and ideally updates should be less infrequent.

That being said, massive apologies for not being around sooner @Furrat. If you are still needing assistance, I can hopefully check in more often to provide any help.
I'm in the process of updating the sheets with all the info missing over the past few months. I'm really hoping to finally start getting back into playing again, and ideally updates should be less infrequent.

That being said, massive apologies for not being around sooner @Furrat. If you are still needing assistance, I can hopefully check in more often to provide any help.
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
Thanks Galaxtea! The only problem I haven't been able to figure out is the array formula for the icons, which seems to spontaneously break every so often. No worries about being busy though, life is like that lol!
Thanks Galaxtea! The only problem I haven't been able to figure out is the array formula for the icons, which seems to spontaneously break every so often. No worries about being busy though, life is like that lol!
1nGWH5H.png
He/Him || Nursery || DMs Always Open
@Furrat Oh that's very interesting. It shouldn't break unless text has been getting put in the column the icons are meant to be in. I believe even if you rearrange the columns, it should still be safe.
@Furrat Oh that's very interesting. It shouldn't break unless text has been getting put in the column the icons are meant to be in. I believe even if you rearrange the columns, it should still be safe.
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
@Galaxtea I love this tool! I had tried making a version for myself, but this is so much cleaner. :) I seem to be overloading the gene project sheet, though: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/133370053654609920/1023750967436525608/Screen_Shot_2022-09-25_at_18.19.52.png[/img] It works fine when I have 22 project URLs in and breaks when I add a 23rd. Any suggestions? Happy to share my copy of the sheet as well if helpful! EDIT: Oh! On poking around in the hidden sheet columns, it actually looks like Flecks might not be in? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/133370053654609920/1023752341184315432/Screen_Shot_2022-09-25_at_18.26.07.png[/img] I'm only just coming back from a hiatus so if this is a pending update, please don't mind me! Thank you!
@Galaxtea I love this tool! I had tried making a version for myself, but this is so much cleaner. :) I seem to be overloading the gene project sheet, though:

Screen_Shot_2022-09-25_at_18.19.52.png

It works fine when I have 22 project URLs in and breaks when I add a 23rd. Any suggestions? Happy to share my copy of the sheet as well if helpful!

EDIT: Oh! On poking around in the hidden sheet columns, it actually looks like Flecks might not be in?

Screen_Shot_2022-09-25_at_18.26.07.png

I'm only just coming back from a hiatus so if this is a pending update, please don't mind me! Thank you!
1Zfjqw6.png
Popping by just to mention that I really love this resource. It must be insanely busy updating both gene lists AND apparel lists, I don't know how you do it (aside from all the magic spreadsheet coding, haha).
Popping by just to mention that I really love this resource. It must be insanely busy updating both gene lists AND apparel lists, I don't know how you do it (aside from all the magic spreadsheet coding, haha).
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9