Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Mega Projects Spreadsheet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Oh gosh, I am loving this sheet so far! Brilliant and thank you so much!

I do have a suggestion for expansion? Since I'm a n00b and can't do it myself without much breakage and frustration lmao.

My suggestion: a sheet for Battle dragons, especially with the PvP opening up in the Near FutureTM lol.

Maybe just PvE for now though? Level, stoned (Y/N), Venue, Build Name (this likely to be manually input, since there are so many?) 1 or 2 fodder or team grinding and perhaps links to join them like mates?

Being able to track my Coli kids would be sooo great :D
Oh gosh, I am loving this sheet so far! Brilliant and thank you so much!

I do have a suggestion for expansion? Since I'm a n00b and can't do it myself without much breakage and frustration lmao.

My suggestion: a sheet for Battle dragons, especially with the PvP opening up in the Near FutureTM lol.

Maybe just PvE for now though? Level, stoned (Y/N), Venue, Build Name (this likely to be manually input, since there are so many?) 1 or 2 fodder or team grinding and perhaps links to join them like mates?

Being able to track my Coli kids would be sooo great :D
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
I'll definitely look into making a page for battlers! In the meantime, the Apparel Data sheet has been updated with our new festival apparel [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
I'll definitely look into making a page for battlers!

In the meantime, the Apparel Data sheet has been updated with our new festival apparel
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
This looks really cool!! Thank you!!
This looks really cool!! Thank you!!
@Galaxtea

I'm just curious. Do you keep all your dragons on this spreadsheet or just the project dragons?

I kind of want an all-in-one place spreadsheet for my dragons but not sure if that is even possible. I've tried a fair few and I love how easy yours is.

For instance, I love that this ss has a place to put id's for mates.

I have a few siblings that I like to keep track of, grandchildren of the lair, family relations type stuff. When I saw the FAM? column, I was like, cool, Family ties!!!
:D

Ok, familiars, but I thought I'd gotten my wish!! :)

Also, I'd like to track where I get my dragons from, as I have multiple dragons from the same breeders.

Again, this may not work in this spreadsheet, but I just thought I'd ask.

Thank you :)
@Galaxtea

I'm just curious. Do you keep all your dragons on this spreadsheet or just the project dragons?

I kind of want an all-in-one place spreadsheet for my dragons but not sure if that is even possible. I've tried a fair few and I love how easy yours is.

For instance, I love that this ss has a place to put id's for mates.

I have a few siblings that I like to keep track of, grandchildren of the lair, family relations type stuff. When I saw the FAM? column, I was like, cool, Family ties!!!
:D

Ok, familiars, but I thought I'd gotten my wish!! :)

Also, I'd like to track where I get my dragons from, as I have multiple dragons from the same breeders.

Again, this may not work in this spreadsheet, but I just thought I'd ask.

Thank you :)
@Galaxtea

Thank you so much for making this! It's such a help for all of my projects, and it's simple enough that I've been able to customize and edit the sheet myself for a few purposes.

I do have a question, though: If I were to manually update the Gene or Apparel Data sheets myself, would it break the auto-updating functionality?
@Galaxtea

Thank you so much for making this! It's such a help for all of my projects, and it's simple enough that I've been able to customize and edit the sheet myself for a few purposes.

I do have a question, though: If I were to manually update the Gene or Apparel Data sheets myself, would it break the auto-updating functionality?
The Apparel spreadsheet has been updated with the tuxedo set update!

@BunnySox I personally keep all of my dragons in the spreadsheet, yes! If you're interested in keeping track of family ties or original breeders, you can totally add some columns to the far right-side of the Dragons page and it shouldn't cause any issues.

@BaneOfGiygas If you edit the pages that are included in the Mega Sheet, yes, it would break them. Alternatively, if you would like to make copies of the data spreadsheets themselves (linked at the bottom of the first post), you could then modify your Mega Sheet to reference your copied spreadsheets instead, and update those yourself.

This would mean you would have to make sure to update all of the data yourself, though this may be more favorable for you if you would prefer!
The Apparel spreadsheet has been updated with the tuxedo set update!

@BunnySox I personally keep all of my dragons in the spreadsheet, yes! If you're interested in keeping track of family ties or original breeders, you can totally add some columns to the far right-side of the Dragons page and it shouldn't cause any issues.

@BaneOfGiygas If you edit the pages that are included in the Mega Sheet, yes, it would break them. Alternatively, if you would like to make copies of the data spreadsheets themselves (linked at the bottom of the first post), you could then modify your Mega Sheet to reference your copied spreadsheets instead, and update those yourself.

This would mean you would have to make sure to update all of the data yourself, though this may be more favorable for you if you would prefer!
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
@Galaxtea And do you know how I might go about modifying the Mega Sheet to reference my copies of the spreadsheets? I'm unsure what tool or option you're using in Google Sheets to set up those pointers.
@Galaxtea And do you know how I might go about modifying the Mega Sheet to reference my copies of the spreadsheets? I'm unsure what tool or option you're using in Google Sheets to set up those pointers.
@BaneOfGiygas On the Mega Sheet, there is a hidden page for importing each of the Data sets. If you go into those pages, the B2 cell should have an "=IMPORTRANGE" formula, with a long string of random characters in it.

When you make a copy of each of the data spreadsheets, your spreadsheet's link should also have a long string of random characters in it. For example:
http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
1mGuM1yAeKFHzw9HQr8Lu9umIunUTFchreghEqAqTwXw/edit

You will need to copy that portion of the URL from your own Data sheets, and put it into the importrange formulas instead of the existing text. You will also need to click the Share option of your copied sheets and make sure that the sheets are set to being at least viewable by the link.

Hopefully all of that makes sense!
@BaneOfGiygas On the Mega Sheet, there is a hidden page for importing each of the Data sets. If you go into those pages, the B2 cell should have an "=IMPORTRANGE" formula, with a long string of random characters in it.

When you make a copy of each of the data spreadsheets, your spreadsheet's link should also have a long string of random characters in it. For example:
http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
1mGuM1yAeKFHzw9HQr8Lu9umIunUTFchreghEqAqTwXw/edit

You will need to copy that portion of the URL from your own Data sheets, and put it into the importrange formulas instead of the existing text. You will also need to click the Share option of your copied sheets and make sure that the sheets are set to being at least viewable by the link.

Hopefully all of that makes sense!
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
Tertiary gene Keel is now in the data sheet!
Tertiary gene Keel is now in the data sheet!
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
Our new tuxedo sets have been added to the apparel sheet!

One thing I'm unsure on -- there are a few monsters that drop the sinister set that are available in multiple venues. Part of me feels I should mark the other venues as the point is to show where all an item can be obtained, but the other part of me feels like I shouldn't. Since it's just one monster that could drop it in the other venues and I don't want to mislead people into looking for it there.

At the same time, the chance for you to get a MP apparel piece out of a gilded chest is very very low, but it's still listed anyways.

What are your thoughts?
Our new tuxedo sets have been added to the apparel sheet!

One thing I'm unsure on -- there are a few monsters that drop the sinister set that are available in multiple venues. Part of me feels I should mark the other venues as the point is to show where all an item can be obtained, but the other part of me feels like I shouldn't. Since it's just one monster that could drop it in the other venues and I don't want to mislead people into looking for it there.

At the same time, the chance for you to get a MP apparel piece out of a gilded chest is very very low, but it's still listed anyways.

What are your thoughts?
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs