Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | That's some good points!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 62 63
POINTSSSSSS IT'S BEEN SO LONG
POINTSSSSSS IT'S BEEN SO LONG
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
omg....finally yay!
omg....finally yay!
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
AINT NO WAY THE DREAM IS REAL!!!!!!!!!
AINT NO WAY THE DREAM IS REAL!!!!!!!!!
POINTS REAL POG
POINTS REAL POG
17506.pngCStGtqv.png
alphonse | he/it | +2 fr time | i love pings sm
You would not believe the literal gasp I made when I saw this on the home page. Thank you… I will scry so many dragons with this. It is simple yet effective. Also, wasn’t expecting koi for veilspun, what a pleasant surprise! The new knife snake is cool too, can’t wait to unlock it :).
You would not believe the literal gasp I made when I saw this on the home page. Thank you… I will scry so many dragons with this. It is simple yet effective. Also, wasn’t expecting koi for veilspun, what a pleasant surprise! The new knife snake is cool too, can’t wait to unlock it :).
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
runes
runes
42779-183994797.jpg
1234567890puppyyyyy
Yay finally Veilspun got Koi gene, yes!!!
Yay finally Veilspun got Koi gene, yes!!!
very cool. wasn't expecting a new gene today! [emoji=imperial love size=1]
very cool. wasn't expecting a new gene today!
1407C15A-BC36-4279-B05B-03FD0D0C0358.gif
You get points for this gene. :P
You get points for this gene. :P
MuAIaYM.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2022-10-10 19:58:49" ] Koi being localized was intentional because of the unique shape/texture of veilspun wings. Not saying that it's good or bad, but that was the rational. It couldn't bleed onto the wings as seamlessly. As a gem gene, you are correct that it stocks all the time, not some of the time! [/quote] I absolutely hate this, but I appreciate an answer the day-of release. I don't really see why it needed to be seamless - the wings are detached from the body more than any other breed, of course it wouldn't be seamless. And without the wings, it makes the breed even more secondary-heavy than they already are, with all of that hair. It just makes the Koi look... Bad? Under-represented? Idk, I can't find a good word right now, I just know every single scry I look at does not look good with the gene. Shame I probably won't be using Koi on my Veils then, but it's not the worst thing to happen LOL Veils have a lot of pretty genes to choose from.
Undel wrote on 2022-10-10 19:58:49:
Koi being localized was intentional because of the unique shape/texture of veilspun wings. Not saying that it's good or bad, but that was the rational. It couldn't bleed onto the wings as seamlessly.

As a gem gene, you are correct that it stocks all the time, not some of the time!

I absolutely hate this, but I appreciate an answer the day-of release.
I don't really see why it needed to be seamless - the wings are detached from the body more than any other breed, of course it wouldn't be seamless. And without the wings, it makes the breed even more secondary-heavy than they already are, with all of that hair. It just makes the Koi look... Bad? Under-represented? Idk, I can't find a good word right now, I just know every single scry I look at does not look good with the gene.

Shame I probably won't be using Koi on my Veils then, but it's not the worst thing to happen LOL Veils have a lot of pretty genes to choose from.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 62 63