Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | That's some good points!
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Scrying is so dangerous...lol. :) Fun, though. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81083631][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/810837/81083631_350.png[/img][/url] I don't know if I'll like the darker points, but I will like the lighter and some of the contrasting points. Can't wait to breed him.
Scrying is so dangerous...lol. :) Fun, though.

81083631_350.png

I don't know if I'll like the darker points, but I will like the lighter and some of the contrasting points. Can't wait to breed him.
if someone take the idea with the siamese cat dragon i would take a baby..unfortunately i have no dragons with this colours..
if someone take the idea with the siamese cat dragon i would take a baby..unfortunately i have no dragons with this colours..
Ohhhh
Ohhhh
FINALLY P O I N T
FINALLY P O I N T
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno1_500.png

+3 fr time
[quote name="Coop7011" date="2022-10-11 15:44:51" ] [quote name="Undel" date="2022-10-10 19:58:49" ] Koi being localized was intentional because of the unique shape/texture of veilspun wings. Not saying that it's good or bad, but that was the rational. It couldn't bleed onto the wings as seamlessly. As a gem gene, you are correct that it stocks all the time, not some of the time! [/quote] I actually like this choice, as I feel like koi shines best when it doesn't cover EVERYTHING [/quote] Agreed. I like the concept of Koi, but haven't found a dragon I like it on yet due to how busy it can be. I may end up putting it on a Veilspun at some point, though, since it's less busy. I love the example dragon someone showed of how it can be used to look like a nebula in space.
Coop7011 wrote on 2022-10-11 15:44:51:
Undel wrote on 2022-10-10 19:58:49:
Koi being localized was intentional because of the unique shape/texture of veilspun wings. Not saying that it's good or bad, but that was the rational. It couldn't bleed onto the wings as seamlessly.

As a gem gene, you are correct that it stocks all the time, not some of the time!

I actually like this choice, as I feel like koi shines best when it doesn't cover EVERYTHING

Agreed. I like the concept of Koi, but haven't found a dragon I like it on yet due to how busy it can be. I may end up putting it on a Veilspun at some point, though, since it's less busy. I love the example dragon someone showed of how it can be used to look like a nebula in space.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
This is awesome! Reminds me of how bay horses have dark points to show they are bay and not brown.
This is awesome! Reminds me of how bay horses have dark points to show they are bay and not brown.
POINTED? POINTED?? OH JOYOUS DAY
POINTED? POINTED?? OH JOYOUS DAY
yes perfect for my cat dragon plans >:)
yes perfect for my cat dragon plans >:)
v5dOiWz.png they/them +0fr time
GOD I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ONE LIKE THIS FOR YEARS YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ONE LIKE THIS FOR YEARS YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FR +9
If someone manages to recreate the adorable coatl present on the banner, I'd be more than happy to adopt her !
If someone manages to recreate the adorable coatl present on the banner, I'd be more than happy to adopt her !
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63