Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Activity links to userpage are incorrect
Just saw this after the refactor. I had a friend comment on my userpage, and the notification showed up in my activity. When I clicked on the hyperlink on “userpage,” it directed me to an entirely random user’s profile. Each time I click on the link in my activity, it links me to a different person’s profile.

I’m using the latest version of mobile Chrome on an iPhone, if that matters.
Just saw this after the refactor. I had a friend comment on my userpage, and the notification showed up in my activity. When I clicked on the hyperlink on “userpage,” it directed me to an entirely random user’s profile. Each time I click on the link in my activity, it links me to a different person’s profile.

I’m using the latest version of mobile Chrome on an iPhone, if that matters.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
I'm also having this issue. I'm using Firefox on Windows 10.
I'm also having this issue. I'm using Firefox on Windows 10.
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
Same problem here, I just went to check another comment and it threw me off significantly to find out I was on a completely random person's page. Did it again and I was yoten to yet another person's page.

Internet type: Wireless, home (A1 provider)
Browser: Edge v. 105.0.1343.53 (Official build) (64-bit)

I don't think most of this is necessary but aye
Same problem here, I just went to check another comment and it threw me off significantly to find out I was on a completely random person's page. Did it again and I was yoten to yet another person's page.

Internet type: Wireless, home (A1 provider)
Browser: Edge v. 105.0.1343.53 (Official build) (64-bit)

I don't think most of this is necessary but aye
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
same problem here, it's really weird
same problem here, it's really weird
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
I figured out what's happening. The hyperlink's href attribute is "https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile" instead of our own so it sends us to any random userpage. I assume that sort of link should direct us to our page only as it should be tied to our account rather than have the ability to go to any random userpage, but I don't know how it worked before.

Edit: IT APPEARs to have been fixed just now!
I figured out what's happening. The hyperlink's href attribute is "https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile" instead of our own so it sends us to any random userpage. I assume that sort of link should direct us to our page only as it should be tied to our account rather than have the ability to go to any random userpage, but I don't know how it worked before.

Edit: IT APPEARs to have been fixed just now!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Thanks for the report @astrotheology!

Can you try those same links again to see if they are now working?
Thanks for the report @astrotheology!

Can you try those same links again to see if they are now working?
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora It is working now! Thank you for fixing it so quickly!
@Kaepora It is working now! Thank you for fixing it so quickly!
VfJfrBs.jpeg