Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Breedable RNG] Voidlings [Break]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 76 77
@Keileon [size=4][color=purple][b]I would like to have a Voidling crafted![/b][/color][/size] [b]Username:[/b] Kzryail [b]Amount Ordering:[/b] 3 [b]Artifacts:[/b] n/a [b]Accessories:[/b] n/a [b]Currency:[/b] Gems (180) [rule] @.Keileon [size=4][color=gold][b]I would like to breed my Voidlings![/b][/color][/size] [b]Username:[/b] Kzryail [b]Nest Size:[/b] 3 [b]Accessories:[/b] n/a [b]Currency:[/b] Gems (120) [b]Father:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4vPyP45.png[/img] [b]Mother:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001342329153667172/1004061335077798030/unknown.png[/img] total should be 120 + 180 = 300
@Keileon
I would like to have a Voidling crafted!

Username: Kzryail

Amount Ordering: 3
Artifacts: n/a
Accessories: n/a
Currency: Gems
(180)

@.Keileon
I would like to breed my Voidlings!

Username: Kzryail

Nest Size: 3
(120)

Father: 4vPyP45.png
Mother: unknown.png

total should be 120 + 180 = 300
77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
@Kzryail

Looks about right.
@Kzryail

Looks about right.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
@Keileon

Username: Frostbite1370

Artifacts: None
Accessories: 1 Comet and 1 Snake (On different voidlings, please!)

Voidlings = 180g
Accessories = 50g

Total = 230g
@Keileon

Username: Frostbite1370

Artifacts: None
Accessories: 1 Comet and 1 Snake (On different voidlings, please!)

Voidlings = 180g
Accessories = 50g

Total = 230g
WFcrzqG.png
@Frostbite1370

Looks right!
@Frostbite1370

Looks right!
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
@Keileon

Username: Tywyllwch

Currency: 180g
@Keileon

Username: Tywyllwch

Currency: 180g
ETsArtAdoptShopIcon100px.png***** for_fun_c_small.png
@AzaRein @CelestialJem @WickedHeart @Venusian @Lunarduo @KleinFye @Kzryail @Sylvexi @PhosphorFrog @Dizzywing @Necoryn @Frostbite1370 @Aelen @xAstraea

Sorry for the ping, but a couple of updates:

I apologize for the general silence/lack of orders completed recently. I've had a very interesting last few days and it's distracted me.

Tomorrow starts the midweek break, which I'm extending until October 3rd this time around. This lets me empty the queue, focus on the raffle stuff, and work on a small update I've been mulling over for a bit. You have until rollover tonight to place an order before the thread goes on a small break. Remember you can have one crafting order and one nest order-- if you want to take advantage of that, do so today.

The raffle closes to entry on Saturday after rollover, and will be drawn when I reopen on the third. Please remember that you can buy your ticket at any time until Saturday, even if I'm closed. Reminder that tickets are one per customer, 100G/kT, and that everyone who enters will at least get something.

You can find the raffle pool here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CTHi1Oir9Cbg-pFCEkDN1D6XGb2A2Rd6jBwnA8tvNW0/edit#gid=719012989

Currently everyone who has made an order is paid up. If you can't immediately remember what you have ordered, here's the current pending orders and their numbers:

Sylvexi - Crafting - 414-416
CelestialJem - Nest - 417-419
AzaRein - Crafting + Nest - 420-425
Nihilis - Crafting - 426-428
Ceravanne - Crafting - 429-431
Venusian - Crafting - 432-434
Kzryail - Crafting + Nest - 435-440
Frostbite1370 - Crafting - 441-443

This means the queue is at 413/443. I expect to get at least this done in the next few days, with any added today being done closer to the end of the break.

Once the queue is emptied, I intend to make a couple more raffle prizes (more, if there's more entrants), work on an update, and maybe get another lore piece written.
@AzaRein @CelestialJem @WickedHeart @Venusian @Lunarduo @KleinFye @Kzryail @Sylvexi @PhosphorFrog @Dizzywing @Necoryn @Frostbite1370 @Aelen @xAstraea

Sorry for the ping, but a couple of updates:

I apologize for the general silence/lack of orders completed recently. I've had a very interesting last few days and it's distracted me.

Tomorrow starts the midweek break, which I'm extending until October 3rd this time around. This lets me empty the queue, focus on the raffle stuff, and work on a small update I've been mulling over for a bit. You have until rollover tonight to place an order before the thread goes on a small break. Remember you can have one crafting order and one nest order-- if you want to take advantage of that, do so today.

The raffle closes to entry on Saturday after rollover, and will be drawn when I reopen on the third. Please remember that you can buy your ticket at any time until Saturday, even if I'm closed. Reminder that tickets are one per customer, 100G/kT, and that everyone who enters will at least get something.

You can find the raffle pool here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CTHi1Oir9Cbg-pFCEkDN1D6XGb2A2Rd6jBwnA8tvNW0/edit#gid=719012989

Currently everyone who has made an order is paid up. If you can't immediately remember what you have ordered, here's the current pending orders and their numbers:

Sylvexi - Crafting - 414-416
CelestialJem - Nest - 417-419
AzaRein - Crafting + Nest - 420-425
Nihilis - Crafting - 426-428
Ceravanne - Crafting - 429-431
Venusian - Crafting - 432-434
Kzryail - Crafting + Nest - 435-440
Frostbite1370 - Crafting - 441-443

This means the queue is at 413/443. I expect to get at least this done in the next few days, with any added today being done closer to the end of the break.

Once the queue is emptied, I intend to make a couple more raffle prizes (more, if there's more entrants), work on an update, and maybe get another lore piece written.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
@Tywyllwch

You posted RIGHT before I did lol. Confirmed! 444-446.
@Tywyllwch

You posted RIGHT before I did lol. Confirmed! 444-446.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
@Keileon

Username: Pikacraft17

Artifacts: None!
Accessories: Don't care!
Currency: Gems! 180 Should be it!
@Keileon

Username: Pikacraft17

Artifacts: None!
Accessories: Don't care!
Currency: Gems! 180 Should be it!
Pikacraft17.gif
dHC8aP1.png
ca4nyRv.png
XmHV7tO.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
4SVfFPD.png
bc5yuzO.png
Pikacraft172.gif
@Pikacraft17

Confirmed! 447-449.
@Pikacraft17

Confirmed! 447-449.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
@Keileon

Username: dizzywing

Currency: treasure
@Keileon

Username: dizzywing

Currency: treasure
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 76 77