Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Breedable RNG] Voidlings [Break]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 77
@dizzywing

180kT!
@dizzywing

180kT!
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
@Keileon
I would like to have a Voidling crafted!

Username: CelestialJem

Amount Ordering: 3
Artifacts: None
Accessories: any
Currency: Gems (180)

Thank you :)

@Keileon
I would like to have a Voidling crafted!

Username: CelestialJem

Amount Ordering: 3
Artifacts: None
Accessories: any
Currency: Gems (180)

Thank you :)

@CelestialJem

Confirmed!
@CelestialJem

Confirmed!
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
@Keileon [size=4][color=blue][b]I would like to trade a Voidling![/b][/color][/size] [b]Username:[/b] Frostbite1370 [b]Voidling ID:[/b] #116 [b]Image:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PWGI9vR.png[/img] With... [b]Username:[/b] AzaRein [b]Voidling ID:[/b] #042 [b]Image:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8Bt6apO.png[/img]
@Keileon
I would like to trade a Voidling!

Username: Frostbite1370
Voidling ID: #116
Image: PWGI9vR.png

With...

Username: AzaRein
Voidling ID: #042
Image: 8Bt6apO.png
WFcrzqG.png
It's taken me longer than expected to finish the queue so the break will be extended a few days. I am opening again on Wednesday, October 5. I know that's literally in the middle of my usual break, but with an emptied queue it doesn't matter, and I don't want to push it to Friday.

The raffle will still be drawn tomorrow. Prizes will roll out as people get back to me. There may be a small delay on the "secret" prizes.
It's taken me longer than expected to finish the queue so the break will be extended a few days. I am opening again on Wednesday, October 5. I know that's literally in the middle of my usual break, but with an emptied queue it doesn't matter, and I don't want to push it to Friday.

The raffle will still be drawn tomorrow. Prizes will roll out as people get back to me. There may be a small delay on the "secret" prizes.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
The raffle has been drawn!

Winners
@WickedHeart @Venusian @Krynntec

Each of you are allowed to select one Top prize and one General prize. Priority given to person listed first. Give me your top three choices from each category.

Runner-Ups
@Sylvexi @Aelen @xAstraea @GrayGriffin

Each of you are allowed to select one Top prize or one General prize. Give me your top 5+ choices in general; priority still given to the first person listed. If your choices are all taken I'll let you know.

Secret Winners
@AzaRein @KleinFye @elduwen

You will be receiving a special prize as soon as it's ready. That prize will be shown here when it is, because I plan to make it part of future raffles as well.

Everyone who did not win a Voidling (not counting the secret winners!) will get a random prize from the General pool once the winners have gotten theirs.

@AzaRein @Kzryail @CelestialJem @Ceravanne @PhosphorFrog @Pikacraft17 @KleinFye @JesterBug @elduwen @Frostbite1370 @RosharanNoivern @Tywyllwch @TheSpookyAustro @NotAtAllNight
The raffle has been drawn!

Winners
@WickedHeart @Venusian @Krynntec

Each of you are allowed to select one Top prize and one General prize. Priority given to person listed first. Give me your top three choices from each category.

Runner-Ups
@Sylvexi @Aelen @xAstraea @GrayGriffin

Each of you are allowed to select one Top prize or one General prize. Give me your top 5+ choices in general; priority still given to the first person listed. If your choices are all taken I'll let you know.

Secret Winners
@AzaRein @KleinFye @elduwen

You will be receiving a special prize as soon as it's ready. That prize will be shown here when it is, because I plan to make it part of future raffles as well.

Everyone who did not win a Voidling (not counting the secret winners!) will get a random prize from the General pool once the winners have gotten theirs.

@AzaRein @Kzryail @CelestialJem @Ceravanne @PhosphorFrog @Pikacraft17 @KleinFye @JesterBug @elduwen @Frostbite1370 @RosharanNoivern @Tywyllwch @TheSpookyAustro @NotAtAllNight
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
!! Aaaaaa, I'm so surprised, thank you. :D Here's mine in order of preference!

Top Prize:
- Unstable (E4)
- Alt Pose (D4)
- Kitsune (C4)

General Prize:
- Purple Galaxy (F7)
- Latias Voidling (I7)
- Stained Glass Voidling (C8)
!! Aaaaaa, I'm so surprised, thank you. :D Here's mine in order of preference!

Top Prize:
- Unstable (E4)
- Alt Pose (D4)
- Kitsune (C4)

General Prize:
- Purple Galaxy (F7)
- Latias Voidling (I7)
- Stained Glass Voidling (C8)
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
-Alternate (D4)
-Unstable (E4)
-F7
-C8
-Multigaze (I4)
-Alternate (D4)
-Unstable (E4)
-F7
-C8
-Multigaze (I4)
deseczka2.png
Oh, wow. This is so unexpected, but exciting! Ah!

Top Prize:

*Custom (F4)
*Kitsune (C4)
*Unstable(E4)

General Prize:

*Galaxy (F7)
*Mosaic (I6)
*Halo (B7)
Oh, wow. This is so unexpected, but exciting! Ah!

Top Prize:

*Custom (F4)
*Kitsune (C4)
*Unstable(E4)

General Prize:

*Galaxy (F7)
*Mosaic (I6)
*Halo (B7)
DQ9i0QA.png
The prizes for the top three winners have been decided. The prizes t be given to them have been removed from the pool for better visibility.

(krynntec sent a PM instead of posting.)

I'll start getting the prizes out tomorrow, and also finally knock out the rest of the queue lol
The prizes for the top three winners have been decided. The prizes t be given to them have been removed from the pool for better visibility.

(krynntec sent a PM instead of posting.)

I'll start getting the prizes out tomorrow, and also finally knock out the rest of the queue lol
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 77