Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I'll assign you a fursona...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oh interesting!
quiet but friendly
dreamer/creative
idealistic
perceptive
stressed/directionless/chaotic

Oh interesting!
quiet but friendly
dreamer/creative
idealistic
perceptive
stressed/directionless/chaotic

Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I already technically have one, but I'm curious to see if a stranger can guess it, or at least get close to it.

-Extremely artistic.
-Low social and energy meter (Only have space for one or two friends at a time) but it's strong when it's there.
-Logical and/or rational depending on context.
-Pessimistic.
-Hyperfixations and info dumping (Autistic).
-Solitary and prefers quiet (with the exception of my own chosen music which helps sensory stimulus).
-Enjoys 'dark' subjects and themes, especially psychologically complex ones.

I already technically have one, but I'm curious to see if a stranger can guess it, or at least get close to it.

-Extremely artistic.
-Low social and energy meter (Only have space for one or two friends at a time) but it's strong when it's there.
-Logical and/or rational depending on context.
-Pessimistic.
-Hyperfixations and info dumping (Autistic).
-Solitary and prefers quiet (with the exception of my own chosen music which helps sensory stimulus).
-Enjoys 'dark' subjects and themes, especially psychologically complex ones.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Why not, because I'm purely curios of what animal

-Usually solitary/introverted (but I have moments of being outgoing)
-Two moods: Active/Energetic, like to be on the move *walking* or just want to flop down and not move much
-enjoys having fun
-creative
-odd
Why not, because I'm purely curios of what animal

-Usually solitary/introverted (but I have moments of being outgoing)
-Two moods: Active/Energetic, like to be on the move *walking* or just want to flop down and not move much
-enjoys having fun
-creative
-odd
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
[quote name="@Dremziistrun" date="2022-09-20 06:12:51" ] [quote name="capriciousCatnip" date="2022-09-20 01:55:25" ] I love this idea! I am: — Solitary — Serious — Highly Irritable [/quote] [color=#852B19]Your fursona is... a [url=https://www.vincentwildlife.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Stoat0002.jpg]stoat[/url] ([i]Mustela erminea[/i])! Stoats are strictly solitary and incredibly territorial, being very willing to fight off rivals who encroach on their space. Despite their cute appearance, these guys mean business -- they're efficient hunters that can take down prey many times their own size. [/quote] That’s so cool! Thank you so much!
@Dremziistrun wrote on 2022-09-20 06:12:51:
capriciousCatnip wrote on 2022-09-20 01:55:25:
I love this idea! I am:

— Solitary
— Serious
— Highly Irritable

Your fursona is... a stoat (Mustela erminea)! Stoats are strictly solitary and incredibly territorial, being very willing to fight off rivals who encroach on their space. Despite their cute appearance, these guys mean business -- they're efficient hunters that can take down prey many times their own size.

That’s so cool! Thank you so much!
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
Hm...

- deliberate
- pack rat I like collecting things
- introverted
- worrywort

I'm sorry, I gave you four. I hope that's all right ><
Hm...

- deliberate
- pack rat I like collecting things
- introverted
- worrywort

I'm sorry, I gave you four. I hope that's all right ><
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
[quote name="Dremziistrun" date="2022-09-20 07:01:21" ] [quote name="Kahvinporo" date="2022-09-20 06:42:16" ] This is cool! - Friendly - Social - Sensitive - Energic - Creative - Stubborn - Resentful (If I was a MLP character I would be Pinkie Pie) [/quote] [color=#852B19]Your fursona is a... [url=https://animalia.us-east-1.linodeobjects.com/animals/photos/full/1.25x1/dwarf-mongoose-8.jpg]common dwarf mongoose[/url] ([i]Helogale parvula[/i])! These highly social mongooses live in tight-knit family groups, being very helpful and affectionate towards each other! They're also very lively and playful animals, but also have a vulnerable side, being small animals in a land of large, dangerous predators. They're steadfast and protective of each other, and of their home; it takes a lot for these guys to give ground. [/quote] Ooh that's wonderful! Lovely little critter and I can see this.
Dremziistrun wrote on 2022-09-20 07:01:21:
Kahvinporo wrote on 2022-09-20 06:42:16:
This is cool!

- Friendly
- Social
- Sensitive
- Energic
- Creative
- Stubborn
- Resentful

(If I was a MLP character I would be Pinkie Pie)

Your fursona is a... common dwarf mongoose (Helogale parvula)!

These highly social mongooses live in tight-knit family groups, being very helpful and affectionate towards each other! They're also very lively and playful animals, but also have a vulnerable side, being small animals in a land of large, dangerous predators. They're steadfast and protective of each other, and of their home; it takes a lot for these guys to give ground.

Ooh that's wonderful! Lovely little critter and I can see this.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
I already have a Sona (see signature) but I'd be interested to see what you would come up with!

-Introverted
-Easily stressed
-Daydreamer
-Light tendency to hyperfixate (I'm not autistic though)
I already have a Sona (see signature) but I'd be interested to see what you would come up with!

-Introverted
-Easily stressed
-Daydreamer
-Light tendency to hyperfixate (I'm not autistic though)
OSPKX5l.png
Can get irritating without realizing
Sometimes talk too much
Sensitive to sound+picky eater (autism)
Artist
Flight rising is my life probably
Furry (I already have a sona but I want to see what I get)
Cant sit still
Hoarder of random small items
Dinosaur+dragon obsession
Serial overthinker (literally had to google the definition of serial in case I was wrong before making this post)
Kinda predictable
Does not fit in
Can get irritating without realizing
Sometimes talk too much
Sensitive to sound+picky eater (autism)
Artist
Flight rising is my life probably
Furry (I already have a sona but I want to see what I get)
Cant sit still
Hoarder of random small items
Dinosaur+dragon obsession
Serial overthinker (literally had to google the definition of serial in case I was wrong before making this post)
Kinda predictable
Does not fit in
IMG_3849.png
let's see...

I'm an animal lover
I'm a fairly quiet person by nature and don't like crowds
I can ramble about my fandoms for hours
my nicknames include 'queen of puns' and 'villain apologist'
I love writing redeemable villains
let's see...

I'm an animal lover
I'm a fairly quiet person by nature and don't like crowds
I can ramble about my fandoms for hours
my nicknames include 'queen of puns' and 'villain apologist'
I love writing redeemable villains
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
[color=#852B19]Oh wow, this thread kinda took off, huh! Well, I'll try to get to all of you but it might take a little while. '^^[/color] [quote name="@iciclcle" date="2022-09-20 06:45:17" ] Oooh, I'll try! I'm very laid back with people and I try to keep the vibe as chill as possible, I'm incredibly hyperactive and unfocused (ADHD lol), and I usually like to stick to a small group of close friends (don't like being alone but also don't like feeling overcrowded if that makes sense) I already have a fursona I made for funsies but I'm excited to see what animal I get assigned :p [/quote] [color=#852B19]You get... [url=https://windows10spotlight.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/e1de861ab355e6ca15a90a0d62036c46.jpg]Asian small-clawed otter[/url] ([i]Aonyx cinereus[/i])! These little guys live in tight-knit family groups, and they're very peaceful animals that rarely squabble with each other -- instead, they like to play! A lot! Otters have very high metabolic rates, which means they have a ton of energy but also need to eat frequently to make up for it. They're skilled hunters but sometimes get distracted from their prey!
Oh wow, this thread kinda took off, huh! Well, I'll try to get to all of you but it might take a little while. '^^

@iciclcle wrote on 2022-09-20 06:45:17:
Oooh, I'll try!

I'm very laid back with people and I try to keep the vibe as chill as possible, I'm incredibly hyperactive and unfocused (ADHD lol), and I usually like to stick to a small group of close friends (don't like being alone but also don't like feeling overcrowded if that makes sense)

I already have a fursona I made for funsies but I'm excited to see what animal I get assigned :p

You get... Asian small-clawed otter (Aonyx cinereus)!

These little guys live in tight-knit family groups, and they're very peaceful animals that rarely squabble with each other -- instead, they like to play! A lot! Otters have very high metabolic rates, which means they have a ton of energy but also need to eat frequently to make up for it. They're skilled hunters but sometimes get distracted from their prey!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8