Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33
@jashykins
just in general.
@jashykins
just in general.
J8Ks7hu.gifvjHxXR9.pngqhK4FYS.pngNlmYDAS.pngwh3Tiip.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png2VtxnMX.pngtZQ0VBu.pngjbMLSIO.png4SVfFPD.pngqeWy3Ik.pngLIsmQsQ.png
@jashykins

Hey there is this still open
@jashykins

Hey there is this still open
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@hawketh

Yes, just been a little busy.
@hawketh

Yes, just been a little busy.
b1FnW9e.jpg
I'm finally able to do free readings again!

Sorry about the VERY LONG WAIT!

Reminder that those on the Ping List aren't automatically given a slot. This is in case those on the ping list don't want a reading anymore or have changed the question they want to ask.

PING LIST

@Dragonheartnight
I'm finally able to do free readings again!

Sorry about the VERY LONG WAIT!

Reminder that those on the Ping List aren't automatically given a slot. This is in case those on the ping list don't want a reading anymore or have changed the question they want to ask.

PING LIST

@Dragonheartnight
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins hello!

Can I request a general 3 card reading using the cat tarot?

And please feel free to share on your blog :3
@jashykins hello!

Can I request a general 3 card reading using the cat tarot?

And please feel free to share on your blog :3
Lores_Lovelies_A_Mish-Mash_Hatchery_1.png
@jashykins Hey there!!

May I please get a 3 card reading with the Spirit Animal Oracle? I’d like some guidance on managing my education if that’s okay :]
@jashykins Hey there!!

May I please get a 3 card reading with the Spirit Animal Oracle? I’d like some guidance on managing my education if that’s okay :]
ZVpCPil.png
@CrypticalCryptid Thanks for giving me an excuse to use the Cat Tarot again. It is just adorable. [img]https://i.imgur.com/VNCqa6w.jpg[/img] Your controlling nature is causing a close relationship, whether romantic or platonic, to begin to fracture. Though the relationship seems to be totally lost, that doesn't have to be the case. If you allow life to be unexpected, the relationship will be both repaired and strengthened. [u]The Reading in More Depth[/u] [b] FOUR OF PENTACLES (Reversed)[/b] You have a tendency to want to have control in all areas of your life. [b]THE LOVERS (Reversed)[/b] You are finding yourself more distant with someone you were previously extremely close with. [b]TWO OF CUPS[/b] You will eventually strengthen the bonds of a close relationship. Whether platonic of romantic.
@CrypticalCryptid

Thanks for giving me an excuse to use the Cat Tarot again. It is just adorable.

VNCqa6w.jpg

Your controlling nature is causing a close relationship, whether romantic or platonic, to begin to fracture. Though the relationship seems to be totally lost, that doesn't have to be the case. If you allow life to be unexpected, the relationship will be both repaired and strengthened.

The Reading in More Depth

FOUR OF PENTACLES (Reversed)

You have a tendency to want to have control in all areas of your life.

THE LOVERS (Reversed)
You are finding yourself more distant with someone you were previously extremely close with.

TWO OF CUPS
You will eventually strengthen the bonds of a close relationship. Whether platonic of romantic.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@SovereignBoba Hi =D [img]https://i.imgur.com/TXOxVrP.jpg[/img] In pursuing an education you always need to keep that spark of curiosity alive and remember you don't know everything. You will also need to limit your activities outside of your schooling so you can learn better. It's not an easy or painless thing, but it is worth it in the end. [u] The Reading in More Depth[/u] [b]WOLF SPIRIT (Reversed)[/b] The best way to pursue an education is to remember that you don't know everything. While it is okay to feel pride in your accomplishments, never lose your desire to pursue knowledge. [b]HORSE SPIRIT (Reversed)[/b] Pursuing an education means not having as much freedom as you want. At least for the moment. For now you will need to structure your life so you can continue advancing in your schooling. In the future you will be able to do what you want. [b] WASP SPIRIT[/b] Life is not always easy or fun. You will encounter tough times ahead but all the pain will be worth it. In the end you will become a stronger person.
@SovereignBoba

Hi =D

TXOxVrP.jpg

In pursuing an education you always need to keep that spark of curiosity alive and remember you don't know everything. You will also need to limit your activities outside of your schooling so you can learn better. It's not an easy or painless thing, but it is worth it in the end.

The Reading in More Depth

WOLF SPIRIT (Reversed)
The best way to pursue an education is to remember that you don't know everything. While it is okay to feel pride in your accomplishments, never lose your desire to pursue knowledge.

HORSE SPIRIT (Reversed)
Pursuing an education means not having as much freedom as you want. At least for the moment. For now you will need to structure your life so you can continue advancing in your schooling. In the future you will be able to do what you want.

WASP SPIRIT

Life is not always easy or fun. You will encounter tough times ahead but all the pain will be worth it. In the end you will become a stronger person.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins omg! if you still have slots open, could i request a one card tarot reading from the dragon tarot deck? looking for some general guidance on life, mostly where to go with my future as i have a few branching paths to choose from rn :3
@jashykins omg! if you still have slots open, could i request a one card tarot reading from the dragon tarot deck? looking for some general guidance on life, mostly where to go with my future as i have a few branching paths to choose from rn :3
aPEZ8RI.png
@LordOfTheDeer I like your username. It sounds so mysterious and threatening =D [img]https://i.imgur.com/933boFF.jpg[/img] [b]PAGE OF CUPS[/b] You should continue pursuing schooling. Now this doesn't mean you have to go to college. It could also mean going to vocational school. While doctors are important, those people who fix your car and cut your hair are also extremely important. For example: I'm going to get my hair dyed and I wouldn't trust someone that went to medical school to do that.
@LordOfTheDeer

I like your username. It sounds so mysterious and threatening =D

933boFF.jpg

PAGE OF CUPS

You should continue pursuing schooling. Now this doesn't mean you have to go to college. It could also mean going to vocational school. While doctors are important, those people who fix your car and cut your hair are also extremely important.

For example: I'm going to get my hair dyed and I wouldn't trust someone that went to medical school to do that.
b1FnW9e.jpg
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33