Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Could someone draw my dragon?
1 2 3
[quote name="SpiritX" date="2022-08-26 01:07:15" ] Just to let you know you’re offering $1.5 for something coloured! I doubt you could get art coloured for such a low price. [/quote] Yeah, I understand that!
SpiritX wrote on 2022-08-26 01:07:15:
Just to let you know you’re offering $1.5 for something coloured! I doubt you could get art coloured for such a low price.

Yeah, I understand that!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
AquilaBlue
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
[quote name="Soukyu" date="2022-08-25 23:23:06" ] Hmmm...! Ohhh they look nice! I could do that for you! Here's some art, more art, old art from twitter examples! Just tell me what type of art style you want am I'll start drawing! Maybe like 45-60(?) gems but treasures are fine too! [/quote] I can do 60 gems! I would like it for her bio, A headshot or simple coloured chibi is all I'm thinking of. Lemme know if that's comfortable with your artstyle!
Soukyu wrote on 2022-08-25 23:23:06:
Hmmm...!
Ohhh they look nice! I could do that for you!
Here's some art, more art, old art from twitter examples!
Just tell me what type of art style you want am I'll start drawing!
Maybe like 45-60(?) gems but treasures are fine too!

I can do 60 gems!
I would like it for her bio, A headshot or simple coloured chibi is all I'm thinking of.
Lemme know if that's comfortable with your artstyle!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
AquilaBlue
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
I'm personally horrible with dragons (and prefer non FR chars + art trades), but there are some freebie request boards ongoing as well~ Definitely be sure to look out for those and PWYW boards~

She's a gorgeous dragon, love those colors! :D
I'm personally horrible with dragons (and prefer non FR chars + art trades), but there are some freebie request boards ongoing as well~ Definitely be sure to look out for those and PWYW boards~

I do art trades, for art of Paradox, if you're interested~
I do art trades, for art of Paradox, if you're interested~
EsIuUMi.png
@AquilaBlue
Sounds good! I'll get started on that now c:
@AquilaBlue
Sounds good! I'll get started on that now c:

xxxpixel art

xxxg1 sales

xxxwishlist
[quote name="Namulord" date="2022-08-26 11:33:05" ] I'm personally horrible with dragons (and prefer non FR chars + art trades), but there are some freebie request boards ongoing as well~ Definitely be sure to look out for those and PWYW boards~ She's a gorgeous dragon, love those colors! :D [/quote] TYSM! <3
Namulord wrote on 2022-08-26 11:33:05:

TYSM! <3

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
AquilaBlue
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
[quote name="AquilaBlue" date="2022-08-26 09:46:34" ] Looks great thank you so much!! I would really want to feature it in the dragon's bio, especially if you do colour it in, if that would be ok with you! No worries if you can't I really like how you drew her ^^ <3 [/quote] [sub]@AquilaBlue i absolutely can color it in for you!! i would be honored if you use it in her bio!!! give me a few days to finish it up and you can send me whatever payment you think is fair ^w^ i’m fine with either of the FR currencies
AquilaBlue wrote on 2022-08-26 09:46:34:
Looks great thank you so much!! I would really want to feature it in the dragon's bio, especially if you do colour it in, if that would be ok with you! No worries if you can't I really like how you drew her ^^ <3

@AquilaBlue
i absolutely can color it in for you!! i would be honored if you use it in her bio!!!
give me a few days to finish it up and you can send me whatever payment you think is fair ^w^ i’m fine with either of the FR currencies
_

dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
R1dejfm.png

FvfV2kD.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YMPbu9R.png
_________________ niamh.gif_ CY9XrXE.gif _ oroori_gif_22.gif
[quote name="AquilaBlue" date="2022-08-25 13:09:56" ] Unfortunately the budget is [emoji=gem size=1] 150 atm It can be pixel, headshot or full body & I would like it coloured. Chibi or not, it doesn't have to be detailed, just capture the dragon's beauty uwu. Also, I'd rather a "doodle" than a "sketch". Please share your art and prices below! ~ [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Dragon I would like drawn : [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77991450][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/779915/77991450_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] I'd be willing to draw your dragon! I don't know how to share images, though.
AquilaBlue wrote on 2022-08-25 13:09:56:
Unfortunately the budget is 150 atm

It can be pixel, headshot or full body & I would like it coloured.

Chibi or not, it doesn't have to be detailed, just capture the dragon's beauty uwu.
Also, I'd rather a "doodle" than a "sketch".

Please share your art and prices below! ~

Dragon I would like drawn :

77991450_350.png
I'd be willing to draw your dragon! I don't know how to share images, though.
0DJvxSf.pngcVPo4yi.pngQ0p4QGz.pnghh5n4WA.png
PnAMpIx.pngk3PfQGk.pngll0CfnD.pngYMPbu9R.png
Bread | Pings Encouraged | Trying to be a bit more active on FR
[quote name="draconicgoat" date="2022-08-28 21:07:26" ] [quote name="AquilaBlue" date="2022-08-25 13:09:56" ] Unfortunately the budget is [emoji=gem size=1] 150 atm It can be pixel, headshot or full body & I would like it coloured. Chibi or not, it doesn't have to be detailed, just capture the dragon's beauty uwu. Also, I'd rather a "doodle" than a "sketch". Please share your art and prices below! ~ [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Dragon I would like drawn : [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77991450][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/779915/77991450_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] I'd be willing to draw your dragon! I don't know how to share images, though. [/quote] I think you need to save them on an external image storage website like IMGUR? Then use the link of the image between [img] [/ img]
draconicgoat wrote on 2022-08-28 21:07:26:
AquilaBlue wrote on 2022-08-25 13:09:56:
Unfortunately the budget is 150 atm

It can be pixel, headshot or full body & I would like it coloured.

Chibi or not, it doesn't have to be detailed, just capture the dragon's beauty uwu.
Also, I'd rather a "doodle" than a "sketch".

Please share your art and prices below! ~

Dragon I would like drawn :

77991450_350.png
I'd be willing to draw your dragon! I don't know how to share images, though.

I think you need to save them on an external image storage website like IMGUR?
Then use the link of the image between [img][/ img][/img]

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
AquilaBlue
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
@aquilablue I’d be willing to do a drawing as a pwyw, i need imp practice anyways

Some recent art
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3164970

I think the only drawing of an imp i have is on my girl celestia and it’s pretty old
@aquilablue I’d be willing to do a drawing as a pwyw, i need imp practice anyways

Some recent art
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3164970

I think the only drawing of an imp i have is on my girl celestia and it’s pretty old
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 3