Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WHAT are your JOBS??
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 70
Mix of jobs as since I'm a grad student.

I work as a research assistant, and do a couple other odd jobs.
Mix of jobs as since I'm a grad student.

I work as a research assistant, and do a couple other odd jobs.
9BcJXjq.png
My official title is Train Manager, though I don't actually work in management lol. More accurately, I'm a train guard. I clip people's tickets, open and close the doors, and am just generally around to deal with any issues that arise.

I love my job, it's awesome
My official title is Train Manager, though I don't actually work in management lol. More accurately, I'm a train guard. I clip people's tickets, open and close the doors, and am just generally around to deal with any issues that arise.

I love my job, it's awesome
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I work from home in the billing department for a moving company. Most of my day is spent playing video games while I wait for calls to come in about movers done with their moves and customer ready to pay.

Say I have an 8 hr shift with 20 calls. Each call lasts 5 mins (2 mins short end, 10 mins really long end, most last about 5 mins). That's only 100 mins worth of calls (1 hr 40 mins). That's over 6 hours just playing games... and getting paid for it. Hell yeah.
I work from home in the billing department for a moving company. Most of my day is spent playing video games while I wait for calls to come in about movers done with their moves and customer ready to pay.

Say I have an 8 hr shift with 20 calls. Each call lasts 5 mins (2 mins short end, 10 mins really long end, most last about 5 mins). That's only 100 mins worth of calls (1 hr 40 mins). That's over 6 hours just playing games... and getting paid for it. Hell yeah.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
I'm a machine operator in a print shop, my dept makes a lot of large signage & vinyl wraps. I wanted to study something related to art but with more stable employment, so I went to school for graphic design. I worked in pre-press in a few print shops, but found I liked running the machines much better than desk/computer work. So it works out that I have artistic ability, knowledge how to spec & set up digital files properly, and access to a wicked staff discount. So I have a day job and fun side projects. here's a 12 foot dragon face I designed and made out of plywood for my friends burning man camp, and a bicycle wrap made from one of my paintings. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/810381713028153357/1011878187791286324/unknown.png[/img] Working in a print shop is pretty cool, worst part is all the toxic chemicals.
I'm a machine operator in a print shop, my dept makes a lot of large signage & vinyl wraps.

I wanted to study something related to art but with more stable employment, so I went to school for graphic design. I worked in pre-press in a few print shops, but found I liked running the machines much better than desk/computer work. So it works out that I have artistic ability, knowledge how to spec & set up digital files properly, and access to a wicked staff discount. So I have a day job and fun side projects.

here's a 12 foot dragon face I designed and made out of plywood for my friends burning man camp, and a bicycle wrap made from one of my paintings.

unknown.png

Working in a print shop is pretty cool, worst part is all the toxic chemicals.

41410.png UMA for sale.
i recently got fired from my cashier job and i miss it so bad. its so hard finding another job when youre so close to being 18 :/
i recently got fired from my cashier job and i miss it so bad. its so hard finding another job when youre so close to being 18 :/
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
911 operator!

my husband is a firefighter, and i used to work with him for a few years before i moved into operating, i've been here for years now though and it's definitely where i belong.
911 operator!

my husband is a firefighter, and i used to work with him for a few years before i moved into operating, i've been here for years now though and it's definitely where i belong.
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png rix3ppo.png
SZwTK40.png4kekx4D.pngYUzmw5z.png
veterinarian <3
i've been a volunteer since i was a teen and now i'm here, over 11 years now and i own my own hospital!
i rescue, rehabilitate, foster all the time. also work with a sanctuary.
veterinarian <3
i've been a volunteer since i was a teen and now i'm here, over 11 years now and i own my own hospital!
i rescue, rehabilitate, foster all the time. also work with a sanctuary.
Jd88XNq.png
• eevee • she/they • adult • veterinarian •
• mommy x9 • angel mom x4 • animal mom x60+ •
@Yibeullin woaah congratulations! that's an incredible achievement, and also sounds like such an interesting job

----

i work full-time desperately trying to escape my university :')
@Yibeullin woaah congratulations! that's an incredible achievement, and also sounds like such an interesting job

----

i work full-time desperately trying to escape my university :')
kal. she/they. 22. fr+15.
UmbraWL.pngAmaranthineBL.pngApricitaIT.pngshapelight-prodart-sig.pngRevenantFD.pngDahliaDS.pngArchmageDSE.png
i work at my mom's bookstore from time to time, but i really want to work in graphic designs when i'm older :>
i work at my mom's bookstore from time to time, but i really want to work in graphic designs when i'm older :>
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
I'm a night auditor at a hotel. I stay up all night and get the hotel ready for the next day. It's a super easy job, most nights I spend 5 out of my 9 hour shifts watching youtube or coli grinding.

I'm currently in college studying to be an art teacher. Graveyard shifts are nice, I get a lot of homework done during that time. I like my job, but I miss working with kids. I'm very excited to get a classroom of my own.

I'm also studying history as a backup, just in case art teachers don't exist by the time I graduate. I love history but with how current events in the US are tracking I won't be able to teach the history that's important without being fired :(
I'm a night auditor at a hotel. I stay up all night and get the hotel ready for the next day. It's a super easy job, most nights I spend 5 out of my 9 hour shifts watching youtube or coli grinding.

I'm currently in college studying to be an art teacher. Graveyard shifts are nice, I get a lot of homework done during that time. I like my job, but I miss working with kids. I'm very excited to get a classroom of my own.

I'm also studying history as a backup, just in case art teachers don't exist by the time I graduate. I love history but with how current events in the US are tracking I won't be able to teach the history that's important without being fired :(
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 70