Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Truly So Many G1 "Flight Reps"
1 2 3 4
Please include skin/accent previews if offering a dragon to wear specific skins or accents. Thank you.

(sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring you, I just don't wanna ping you just to reject your offer! many, many thanks to everyone who takes their time to show me dragons <3
if you'd like me to ping you to say no thanks, please let me know!)

PRIORITY SEARCH
  • G1s to wear:
  • G1s to replace any of the G2+ dragons in page 2 of this tab. Please mind the element.
  • G1s of any breed to wear all Trickmurk skins/accents, and Nocturnes to wear all Nocturne fest skins/accents! They must have the same element as the fest skin/accent. When in doubt, check my lair to get an idea of what I'm going for I guess?
  • Primal and Multigaze G1s: Shadow, Ice, Light, Lightning, Arcane, Nature, Plague. Tbh, hoping for very cheap ones/fodder trades since I don't really care for their colors.
  • G1s with ace, agender, aromantic, sapphic, or rainbow pride colors.

PROJECTS

If I get these guys I will cry. If I get these guys as G1/G2s? I will cry harder.
Gizmo
Binx
HC
Parch

(Parch's primary colors can be in the brown, blue, purple, or white range.)

Technically already have them but haha...what if I had them as G1/G2s...haha...
Bruce
Selina
Umbral Gold
Maru Mori
Khade

Not a big fan of:
  • non-matchy eyes (unless if for special search)
  • ghost, starmap, circuit, loop/arc, jag/ros, cry/fac
But who knows? Shoot your shot I guess.
Please include skin/accent previews if offering a dragon to wear specific skins or accents. Thank you.

(sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring you, I just don't wanna ping you just to reject your offer! many, many thanks to everyone who takes their time to show me dragons <3
if you'd like me to ping you to say no thanks, please let me know!)

PRIORITY SEARCH
  • G1s to wear:
  • G1s to replace any of the G2+ dragons in page 2 of this tab. Please mind the element.
  • G1s of any breed to wear all Trickmurk skins/accents, and Nocturnes to wear all Nocturne fest skins/accents! They must have the same element as the fest skin/accent. When in doubt, check my lair to get an idea of what I'm going for I guess?
  • Primal and Multigaze G1s: Shadow, Ice, Light, Lightning, Arcane, Nature, Plague. Tbh, hoping for very cheap ones/fodder trades since I don't really care for their colors.
  • G1s with ace, agender, aromantic, sapphic, or rainbow pride colors.

PROJECTS

If I get these guys I will cry. If I get these guys as G1/G2s? I will cry harder.
Gizmo
Binx
HC
Parch

(Parch's primary colors can be in the brown, blue, purple, or white range.)

Technically already have them but haha...what if I had them as G1/G2s...haha...
Bruce
Selina
Umbral Gold
Maru Mori
Khade

Not a big fan of:
  • non-matchy eyes (unless if for special search)
  • ghost, starmap, circuit, loop/arc, jag/ros, cry/fac
But who knows? Shoot your shot I guess.
kal. she/they. 22. fr+15.
UmbraWL.pngAmaranthineBL.pngApricitaIT.pngshapelight-prodart-sig.pngRevenantFD.pngDahliaDS.pngArchmageDSE.png
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
UmbraWL.pngAmaranthineBL.pngApricitaIT.pngshapelight-prodart-sig.pngRevenantFD.pngDahliaDS.pngArchmageDSE.png
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
1 2 3 4