Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | whyd you make that dragon your pfp?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44
I'm a sucker for tundras
I'm a sucker for tundras
9BcJXjq.png
she's one of my faves!
she's one of my faves!
zLzoThg.png

FD1rkPC.png
she's my oldest dragon by far and one of my favorites. i'd swap to someone else but at this point it looks wrong if i did
she's my oldest dragon by far and one of my favorites. i'd swap to someone else but at this point it looks wrong if i did
JXVUomh.png
Because he's my dragonsona
Because he's my dragonsona
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
if I set a dragon as my pfp it means I want you guys to look at the dragon
if I set a dragon as my pfp it means I want you guys to look at the dragon
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
I usually make my pfp my most recently completed fandragon, usually ones I’ve been working on for ages
I usually make my pfp my most recently completed fandragon, usually ones I’ve been working on for ages
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I just love him a lot. My beloved little weirdo spiral guy
I just love him a lot. My beloved little weirdo spiral guy
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
Short answer: dragon pretty Long answer: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78585450][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/785855/78585450_350.png[/img][/url] Usually this one's my pfp because she's one of my favourite OCs, but for once I feel like changing things up and letting a few other dergs shine. The one I've got at the moment, Zircon, is a dragon who I feel needs some overdue spotlight! I think she looks pretty too, and her colours convey enough about what kind of dragons I collect on this game.
Short answer: dragon pretty

Long answer:

78585450_350.png
Usually this one's my pfp because she's one of my favourite OCs, but for once I feel like changing things up and letting a few other dergs shine. The one I've got at the moment, Zircon, is a dragon who I feel needs some overdue spotlight! I think she looks pretty too, and her colours convey enough about what kind of dragons I collect on this game.
forum signature under construction WOOOHOOO!
googly eyed fish as profile picture > cool dragon
mostly picked it because it looks funny
googly eyed fish as profile picture > cool dragon
mostly picked it because it looks funny
veil.png
gorgeous, of course! first gen 1 with a colour palette i'm not used to, but also dumped lots of currency into [Zoi]
gorgeous, of course! first gen 1 with a colour palette i'm not used to, but also dumped lots of currency into [Zoi]
VIO_edit.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44