Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | whyd you make that dragon your pfp?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44
Kerahtir is the vibe I want for my lair (which I'll probably never achieve, because other-coloured dragons are so pretty too!) Also I love him, he's an oblivious plant-loving oaf.
Kerahtir is the vibe I want for my lair (which I'll probably never achieve, because other-coloured dragons are so pretty too!) Also I love him, he's an oblivious plant-loving oaf.
umLF6oK.gif Jack / Dawn
Any pronouns!
FR+9
I change mine all the time. I like changing mine for events, which is why I picked a warrior type dragon for Warrior's Way! Komshi and his swords and daggers are ready to fight!
I change mine all the time. I like changing mine for events, which is why I picked a warrior type dragon for Warrior's Way! Komshi and his swords and daggers are ready to fight!
jCVhFoZ.gif
So. I've got a funny heehoo unnamed goose WC that I frequently use, because my UN is a dino often referred to as a murder swan so a dino goose dragon is a fitting choice right? Somewhere down the line I was like what if I made one that's the "opposite"? This one is black instead of white with glowing blue eyes instead of red. Blue bow accessory. Spelled Unnamed backwards for good measure.

As for why it's currently my icon? Eh felt like it. I don't really have any fitting WW dragons. It'll probably change in a bit once fest comes around.
So. I've got a funny heehoo unnamed goose WC that I frequently use, because my UN is a dino often referred to as a murder swan so a dino goose dragon is a fitting choice right? Somewhere down the line I was like what if I made one that's the "opposite"? This one is black instead of white with glowing blue eyes instead of red. Blue bow accessory. Spelled Unnamed backwards for good measure.

As for why it's currently my icon? Eh felt like it. I don't really have any fitting WW dragons. It'll probably change in a bit once fest comes around.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
When I started playing the game almost 2 years ago, the first thing I did was head to Predict Morphology and create a dragon. After months and months of sneaking Flight Rising during class, I had the dragon I’d dreamed of for so long. Sorcera is that dragon :)
When I started playing the game almost 2 years ago, the first thing I did was head to Predict Morphology and create a dragon. After months and months of sneaking Flight Rising during class, I had the dragon I’d dreamed of for so long. Sorcera is that dragon :)
k5-CB10.pngk1-L20.pngk2-S16.pngk3-M43.pngk4-M22.pngnaG2hHB.png T20.png s0RMySq.gif so001-d01-Pixel-Cat75332.png
BJ6ik2C.png
Click the shelf for book credit!
I usually like to have whatever my most recently finished project is as my profile picture for a bit. Also, I mean, pianos and warrior events.. no better match than that. i'd definitely be scared if someone was going to fight me with a piano.
I usually like to have whatever my most recently finished project is as my profile picture for a bit. Also, I mean, pianos and warrior events.. no better match than that. i'd definitely be scared if someone was going to fight me with a piano.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
Special ID, special memory.
Special ID, special memory.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
Because Adem is my pride and joy, and even though there isn't much of anything in his bio yet, I have big plans for his lore.
Because Adem is my pride and joy, and even though there isn't much of anything in his bio yet, I have big plans for his lore.
I hatched Cedric and he ended up weirdly pretty despite his ugly color combo. And then he looked really nice with the blooming grove vista.

Otherwise I usually have my custom progen with the spring vista.
I hatched Cedric and he ended up weirdly pretty despite his ugly color combo. And then he looked really nice with the blooming grove vista.

Otherwise I usually have my custom progen with the spring vista.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
Lake is my first ever completed g1! I’m super proud of and in love with her, so I just had to make her my pfp!
Lake is my first ever completed g1! I’m super proud of and in love with her, so I just had to make her my pfp!
VAAnkLY.png
Well let's just say aggressive googly eye noises
Tokee
Well let's just say aggressive googly eye noises
Tokee
joVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44