Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Rex Army(hiatus)
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 342 343
@Bxy26 @Shakura @SmolderingFlame GENIUS! YOU ALL HAVE HUGE WRINKLY BRAINS TYSM
@Bxy26 @Shakura @SmolderingFlame GENIUS! YOU ALL HAVE HUGE WRINKLY BRAINS TYSM
tumblr_osypjonciM1u9ymyzo1_100.png ....................................................................................... tumblr_osyre6Wpes1u9ymyzo7_r1_100.png
XD NO PROBLEM. I WOULD PERMABABE ALL MY CHAOS DEMONS IF I COULD. (Would be totally willing to take any off your hands who give you too much trouble. There's not quite enough chaos in my clan just yet.)
XD NO PROBLEM. I WOULD PERMABABE ALL MY CHAOS DEMONS IF I COULD. (Would be totally willing to take any off your hands who give you too much trouble. There's not quite enough chaos in my clan just yet.)
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
If I am ever overwhelmed by chaos babies, I will let you know lolol
If I am ever overwhelmed by chaos babies, I will let you know lolol
tumblr_osypjonciM1u9ymyzo1_100.png ....................................................................................... tumblr_osyre6Wpes1u9ymyzo7_r1_100.png
Lol
Lol
@AnimeLover9631 Smoke hums from where she's been going through her seemingly bottomless bag. She's been trying to sort it as it often gets cluttered from the random thing her kids drop inside it. She pulls something out and walks over to Alayna, keeping the item tucked in her elbow. "Here dearheart this seems like something you might need more than I do. [i]I'm honestly not sure where my kids got it from and at this point I'm to afraid to ask.[/i]" [center][i]~~Ba-Da-Dum-Daaaa~~ You got:[/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/7691.png[/img][/center]
@AnimeLover9631

Smoke hums from where she's been going through her seemingly bottomless bag. She's been trying to sort it as it often gets cluttered from the random thing her kids drop inside it.

She pulls something out and walks over to Alayna, keeping the item tucked in her elbow. "Here dearheart this seems like something you might need more than I do. I'm honestly not sure where my kids got it from and at this point I'm to afraid to ask."

~~Ba-Da-Dum-Daaaa~~
You got:

7691.png
Z_Fourm_Signature_Redraw.png

• Drae/Captain• They/Them • He/Him • Fae/Faers • FR+3 •

Arcane-Network.png
Rex2 looks like what my 9 year old brother designed as a scry, but way more crazy and also she looks like a raccoon, needless to say I want her clone.
Rex2 looks like what my 9 year old brother designed as a scry, but way more crazy and also she looks like a raccoon, needless to say I want her clone.
May your dragons fly as free as the wind, be as strong as the forge, as bright as sunlight, as enchanting as the arcanist, as essential as the tides, as entertaining as joxar, and be as driven as the stormbringer, And as wonderful as all of Sorneith!
[quote name="@" date="2022-08-11 07:51:53" ] @/RallraxAuri oh my gosh I love Absi. SO PRETTY. [/quote] As a thank you Absi decided he won't bite you (this is a great honor)
@ wrote on 2022-08-11 07:51:53:
@/RallraxAuri oh my gosh I love Absi. SO PRETTY.

As a thank you Absi decided he won't bite you (this is a great honor)
IMG_3849.png
@ RallraxAuri
absi is so freaking cute what :0
i love <3
@ RallraxAuri
absi is so freaking cute what :0
i love <3
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
(What exactly is that?)

@DementedDracon
(What exactly is that?)

@DementedDracon
@CrustyGlowstick just a quick question; I have a derg who's in the process of being made a permabab abber, but right now she's a normal wildclaw; could I register her as an agent, or should I wait until she's a permabab abber? (here's the scry, it links to how she actually looks right now; regardless of how the final project is, her endgame will just qualify as an agent) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80090841][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=12&bodygene=95&breed=20&element=6&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=79&winggene=93&wings=131&auth=2522bb6b37678731544340c4a021b221c9072b55&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] just in case(and so that I don't forget this info), here's some stuff about her Her name right now is Verde, which I may or may not change, haven't really decided yet. She and her familiar, Spindle, like to go into other dragons nests and steal all the soft pillows and blankets for her own nest(which, at this point, looks like a mini castle). She also likes sleeping, if it weren't obvious. Oh, yeah, and she replaces the pillows and blankets with bees, ants, and leaves because if she likes them, then they should, too.
@CrustyGlowstick

just a quick question; I have a derg who's in the process of being made a permabab abber, but right now she's a normal wildclaw; could I register her as an agent, or should I wait until she's a permabab abber?

(here's the scry, it links to how she actually looks right now; regardless of how the final project is, her endgame will just qualify as an agent)

dragon?age=0&body=12&bodygene=95&breed=20&element=6&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=79&winggene=93&wings=131&auth=2522bb6b37678731544340c4a021b221c9072b55&dummyext=prev.png

just in case(and so that I don't forget this info), here's some stuff about her

Her name right now is Verde, which I may or may not change, haven't really decided yet.

She and her familiar, Spindle, like to go into other dragons nests and steal all the soft pillows and blankets for her own nest(which, at this point, looks like a mini castle).

She also likes sleeping, if it weren't obvious.

Oh, yeah, and she replaces the pillows and blankets with bees, ants, and leaves because if she likes them, then they should, too.

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 342 343