Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Rex Army(hiatus)
1 2 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343
Crusty has to.
Crusty has to.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
application/register as allies of chaos >:3 (despite the haitus :ppp) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89779122][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897792/89779122_350.png[/img][/url] Name: EYESTRAIN (also spelled EIESSTRANE or EYES7RA1N) Skills: Can teleport (to a general area, it's kind of inconvenient), breathe in space, rip off his skin to terrify others Lore: EYESTRAIN is a (soon to be, once Game Operations Director gets his iPad back) sparkledragon and a loyal follower of Rex2 and her army of minions. He is also disturbingly identical to Rex... and loyal boyfriend to CANCER, the love of his life and partner in crime. He is a being of pure chaos and loves candy and raving 'til his legs go numb. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89783245][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897833/89783245_350.png[/img][/url] Name: CANCER (also spelled C4NC3R) Skills: Can rip apart time and space but it takes energy, so he must limit himself, can vomit and bleed acid after drinking the hit drink battery acid Lore: CANCER is a (soon to be, once Game Operations Director gets his iPad back) vaporwave dragon and loyal follower of Rex2 and her army of minions. He is the (slightly) less villainous boyfriend of EYESTRAIN and his partner in crime (literally). He loves screwing with space-time, unaware (or maybe uncaring) of its repercussions, and loves slugging spiked battery acid until he can't feel his face.
application/register as allies of chaos >:3 (despite the haitus :ppp)

89779122_350.png

Name: EYESTRAIN (also spelled EIESSTRANE or EYES7RA1N)
Skills: Can teleport (to a general area, it's kind of inconvenient), breathe in space, rip off his skin to terrify others
Lore: EYESTRAIN is a (soon to be, once Game Operations Director gets his iPad back) sparkledragon and a loyal follower of Rex2 and her army of minions. He is also disturbingly identical to Rex... and loyal boyfriend to CANCER, the love of his life and partner in crime. He is a being of pure chaos and loves candy and raving 'til his legs go numb.

89783245_350.png

Name: CANCER (also spelled C4NC3R)
Skills: Can rip apart time and space but it takes energy, so he must limit himself, can vomit and bleed acid after drinking the hit drink battery acid
Lore: CANCER is a (soon to be, once Game Operations Director gets his iPad back) vaporwave dragon and loyal follower of Rex2 and her army of minions. He is the (slightly) less villainous boyfriend of EYESTRAIN and his partner in crime (literally). He loves screwing with space-time, unaware (or maybe uncaring) of its repercussions, and loves slugging spiked battery acid until he can't feel his face.
Silly guy, very stink, loves raving, rainbow and eat hot chip and LIE!!!
2bf6nnX.png 4MTkm8J.pngGW180jv.pngPjhDNyG.pngoYdS4J9.png Qwz7flm.png
hmlE0W8.pngk19P7h1.pngZqTATLu.pngNkk0jLq.pngKkw5lrF.pnga6XsLif.png
xszydnQ.pngePOliyb.pngjbMLSIO.pngQQYyU47.pngc0MyJPk.pngkCHWEjf.png
VDqpTLf.pngeswSnrS.pngFj9DUQD.pnggYW0j5f.pngL7aQfSh.png
[quote name="CrustyGlowstick" date="2023-08-06 18:04:04" ] @Draconequis @Doki @Windows95 @BlueGemini017 @Lovelock @AnimeLover9631 @oruroo @RogueDemon @OncePureVessel @JadedSerpent62 @Julika27 @Bxy26 @Screenmaster @DesertUmbra @Thilath @Faedora @killything @xXPancakexx @SirenSerenade @Babsbabble @Thrawn @onelonelycryptid @OrangeHatGamer @Whyyesimnot @GPO @WolfTrickster @RobotOcelot @Uva @Draconequis @Inferndigo @quailwi @2BDamned @cheer @Gormanghaste @Lovelock @AMothWithAnxiety @NyxianDragons @BirbDude @DementedDracon @ReginaChaos @Honey0Thequeer @TURBOVICE @ProbablyAlien @itsobnoxiouslove @FoggyDownpour @SmolderingFlame @decomposedcarrot @CavrenJr @AimaElsecaller @Raptondragon @Risse @Dinomatika @ReedRose @LXIX @Shakura @BugMood @Gabbiani @Hnai @ButterySpirit @MiniPandaBuns @WolfandCrow @nikibit @reunion @RogueDemon @AnimeLover9631 @Extol @NebulaZero @HappyVirus @skyaleer @Bxy26 @Nyrath @Gabbiani @AnimeLover9631 @AoiNoRyuu @Airplanefoxx @RallraxAuri @reilybug @furbyteeth444 @Silanah @00110111 @Mothman13 @Nemosia @BlastHardCheese @Yoruseibaa @FallowFreckles @Evsaurus @Noivurn @ViolentViolet77 @bamboo1996 @FallowFreckles @Kilonian @JustAnotherChal @RallraxAuri @Scintillia @wishu @SpinySpino @KanadeIzuru @Drake7 Why hello there friends! It's been a hot minute! I am currently trying to revive this project, and reviving the discord as well! There will be a special event and huge gem giveaway (3000g) On the discord server so feel free to join and continue reveling in the chaos!! [/quote] [font=timesnewroman]Hello all! Posting here, in light of some news about our friend and creator of the Rex lineage, CrustyGlowstick. It is not my place to share specifics, but her account has been disabled. But, the Rex community will continue on! There is a Discord server which we use to communicate (and is how we were informed in the first place), and it will have the most current updates on the situation, and the fate of the Rex Army going forward. Regardless of outcome, this is not the end! We'll try to keep a channel of communication open here on the thread, too, but for now, the best way to stay in touch and involved is through the server. Please join below! Hoping for the best for all, Airplane [center][size=6][font=timesnewroman]PM me for a link!

Hello all! Posting here, in light of some news about our friend and creator of the Rex lineage, CrustyGlowstick.
It is not my place to share specifics, but her account has been disabled. But, the Rex community will continue on! There is a Discord server which we use to communicate (and is how we were informed in the first place), and it will have the most current updates on the situation, and the fate of the Rex Army going forward. Regardless of outcome, this is not the end!

We'll try to keep a channel of communication open here on the thread, too, but for now, the best way to stay in touch and involved is through the server. Please join below!

Hoping for the best for all,
Airplane

PM me for a link!
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-**-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
I have someone to register (if you've taken on that responsibility too) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89521749][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/895218/89521749_350.png[/img][/url] Name: Chalcedony Applying for: Ally of Chaos Skill: Using Arcane magic to transform items, levitating items off ledges, creating glitter clouds, mimicry to frame others.
I have someone to register (if you've taken on that responsibility too)
89521749_350.png
Name: Chalcedony
Applying for: Ally of Chaos
Skill: Using Arcane magic to transform items, levitating items off ledges, creating glitter clouds, mimicry to frame others.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
But... how did her account get disabled..?
[quote name="@SmolderingFlame" date="2023-11-16 13:39:36" ] But... how did her account get disabled..? [/quote] My friends account was disabled too. Maybe something similar happened here
@SmolderingFlame wrote on 2023-11-16 13:39:36:

My friends account was disabled too. Maybe something similar happened here
egg.gif
Ah... :(
Ah... :(
Oh no!

Hope she's doing well - she made a great community here and I'll miss her!
Oh no!

Hope she's doing well - she made a great community here and I'll miss her!
1 2 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343