Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where are you fighting?
1 2 3
Atm training in the mire, but rainsong jungle was my fav last year due to the small number of regular enemies meaning more WW exclusive enemies and therefore more drops.
Atm training in the mire, but rainsong jungle was my fav last year due to the small number of regular enemies meaning more WW exclusive enemies and therefore more drops.
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
Right now just the woodland path because I need fams, though honestly at the moment I'm kinda brain dead so 1-hitting everything in sight makes it an easy venue to deal with.
Right now just the woodland path because I need fams, though honestly at the moment I'm kinda brain dead so 1-hitting everything in sight makes it an easy venue to deal with.
Woodland Path for the familiars. Once Exarch grows up, I'll probably be spending a lot of time in the Mire to level them.
Woodland Path for the familiars. Once Exarch grows up, I'll probably be spending a lot of time in the Mire to level them.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Woodland Path for the new familiars.
Woodland Path for the new familiars.
1 2 3