Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@TheFlyCatcher
Door 2, please?
@TheFlyCatcher
Door 2, please?
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
(Yay! I was so excited to give these out, I may or may not have jumped on AH to grab some gifts, hehe. Hope you all like.) [center][emoji=seashell size=1][emoji=seafood size=1][emoji=seashell size=1][emoji=seafood size=1][emoji=seashell size=1][emoji=seafood size=1][emoji=seashell size=1][emoji=seafood size=1][emoji=seashell size=1][/center] [center][b]Door 1[/b] Where We're Going, We Don't Need Doors. Or Functional Ships. @Panther202[/center] You give the door a push, but it won't budge. Hmm. Stuck, hinges don't work, no handle. That means you're probably just going to have to bust the door down. You lament at what a shame it'll be, since someone clearly worked very hard at this intricate nature carving. Just before you commit to brute force, a little voice in the back of your head compels you to try something a bit silly. Just in case, you give the door a knock. Whaddaya know! The tiny latch on the other side of the peephole clicks and is pushed aside, only for an equally tiny veilspun to emerge. Who knew? The perfect little doorway. You discover this little dragon, Riverbirch, is the captain of this vessel, and their crew abandoned the search for treasure after their beautiful ship wrecked here. Luckily, Captain Riverbirch managed to find it here! It's just over behind the third door! Or, well, it was - [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79718308][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/797184/79718308p.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][emoji=seashell size=1][emoji=seafood size=1][emoji=seashell size=1][emoji=seafood size=1][emoji=seashell size=1][emoji=seafood size=1][emoji=seashell size=1][emoji=seafood size=1][emoji=seashell size=1][/center] [center][b]Door 2[/b] Technically Not a Doggy-Door @SeraCosmos[/center] You crouch down low to get in - or you just walk right through, depending on whether you are also spiral-size or not - to investigate the source of the strange song. Sure enough, there's a little guy in there! The creator of the chirping cacophony is a Coralclimber, complete with collar and conveniently, comfortably crouched on a custom cushion. Cute!! Clearly, he's called Captain. The actual captain explains Captain's quite fond of dragonkind and has refused to leave their company, but needs a better home than one on such a tiny ship. Perhaps you could give the little guy a good home? [center][item=Leopard Coralclimber][/center] [center][emoji=seashell size=1][emoji=seafood size=1][emoji=seashell size=1][emoji=seafood size=1][emoji=seashell size=1][emoji=seafood size=1][emoji=seashell size=1][emoji=seafood size=1][emoji=seashell size=1][/center] [center][b]Door 3[/b] Saw That One Coming @WitheredFox[/center] Nice. Good thing you made it here first!! You make quick work of the chains, unscrewing the wall bits and yanking away the chains with ease. The boards practically fall off for you, and you open the door. Aha! The treasure! No wonder it was so well protected. Time to get this out of here before anybody else notices! [center][item=Gilded Decorative Chest][/center] [center][size=4][color=blue]Congrats, everybody! Gits coming shortly. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79718308][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/797184/79718308_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
(Yay! I was so excited to give these out, I may or may not have jumped on AH to grab some gifts, hehe. Hope you all like.)
Door 1
Where We're Going, We Don't Need Doors. Or Functional Ships.
@Panther202

You give the door a push, but it won't budge. Hmm. Stuck, hinges don't work, no handle. That means you're probably just going to have to bust the door down. You lament at what a shame it'll be, since someone clearly worked very hard at this intricate nature carving. Just before you commit to brute force, a little voice in the back of your head compels you to try something a bit silly. Just in case, you give the door a knock.

Whaddaya know! The tiny latch on the other side of the peephole clicks and is pushed aside, only for an equally tiny veilspun to emerge. Who knew? The perfect little doorway. You discover this little dragon, Riverbirch, is the captain of this vessel, and their crew abandoned the search for treasure after their beautiful ship wrecked here. Luckily, Captain Riverbirch managed to find it here! It's just over behind the third door! Or, well, it was -
79718308p.png
Door 2
Technically Not a Doggy-Door
@SeraCosmos

You crouch down low to get in - or you just walk right through, depending on whether you are also spiral-size or not - to investigate the source of the strange song. Sure enough, there's a little guy in there! The creator of the chirping cacophony is a Coralclimber, complete with collar and conveniently, comfortably crouched on a custom cushion. Cute!! Clearly, he's called Captain.

The actual captain explains Captain's quite fond of dragonkind and has refused to leave their company, but needs a better home than one on such a tiny ship. Perhaps you could give the little guy a good home?
Leopard Coralclimber
Door 3
Saw That One Coming
@WitheredFox

Nice. Good thing you made it here first!! You make quick work of the chains, unscrewing the wall bits and yanking away the chains with ease. The boards practically fall off for you, and you open the door. Aha! The treasure! No wonder it was so well protected. Time to get this out of here before anybody else notices!
Gilded Decorative Chest
Congrats, everybody! Gits coming shortly.

79718308_350.png
NOzLhf8.pngSB4840m.png584.pngL3kX9f8.pngzB2Ob.gif
@Panther202 heya, don't forget you're next to post doors ^^ it doesn't have to be complicated or anything, just don't leave these fine folks on the line forever!
@Panther202 heya, don't forget you're next to post doors ^^ it doesn't have to be complicated or anything, just don't leave these fine folks on the line forever!
@TheFlyCatcher
I didn't get the dragon, Panther did c:
@TheFlyCatcher
I didn't get the dragon, Panther did c:
Oh god I'm a fool. Can't read my own posts. editing, sorry for ping ;-;
Oh god I'm a fool. Can't read my own posts. editing, sorry for ping ;-;
@/TheFlyCatcher
You're good, dw about it c:
@/TheFlyCatcher
You're good, dw about it c:
@TheFlyCatcher Sorry I missed this! I did another doors game and this one got flooded in my notifs oops.

ETA: My son's naps are very unpredictable so I will post the results as soon as I get a chance!

Door 1: This door is very.. bland. You're not sure if it's worth opening at all but hey what do you have to lose?

Door 2: This door is spotted! Very bright and sparkling, it draws you in. Could it be a trap?

Door 3: This door is blue and shiny. You're a little put off by the color but it's just too pretty to turn down!
@TheFlyCatcher Sorry I missed this! I did another doors game and this one got flooded in my notifs oops.

ETA: My son's naps are very unpredictable so I will post the results as soon as I get a chance!

Door 1: This door is very.. bland. You're not sure if it's worth opening at all but hey what do you have to lose?

Door 2: This door is spotted! Very bright and sparkling, it draws you in. Could it be a trap?

Door 3: This door is blue and shiny. You're a little put off by the color but it's just too pretty to turn down!
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@Panther202 Door 3 please!
@Panther202 Door 3 please!
Gek4MgE.png
GOoia7D.png
CISPrku.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png