Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
1 2 ... 930 931 932 933 934 ... 1143 1144
Door 1: You can feel heat emanating from this door. It's constructed from sandy, sun-bleached wood, and bright light pours out from between the crooked planks.

Door 2: Textured and encrusted in gold, the sheen reflecting from this door is truly overwhelming. It's solid and polished in craftmanship - you get the sense that it's very sturdy. The metal is cool to the touch.

Door 3: The door is old and rotting, and it absolutely reeks. You can't tell what's on the other side, but whatever it is, it's close enough to the door to send an unidentifiable liquid seeping through.
Door 1: You can feel heat emanating from this door. It's constructed from sandy, sun-bleached wood, and bright light pours out from between the crooked planks.

Door 2: Textured and encrusted in gold, the sheen reflecting from this door is truly overwhelming. It's solid and polished in craftmanship - you get the sense that it's very sturdy. The metal is cool to the touch.

Door 3: The door is old and rotting, and it absolutely reeks. You can't tell what's on the other side, but whatever it is, it's close enough to the door to send an unidentifiable liquid seeping through.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif He/they
FR+3
Wishlist
@Translucence
Door 1?
@Translucence
Door 1?
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
I'll pick door 2 if I can! @Translucence
I'll pick door 2 if I can! @Translucence
NOzLhf8.pngSB4840m.png584.pngL3kX9f8.pngzB2Ob.gif
@Translucence
Door 3 please
@Translucence
Door 3 please
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
@SeraCosmos The door opens into a sandy, windswept savannah. The plants are withered and the ground parched under an intensely blue sky. You almost close the door, seeing nothing except uncomfortable heat beyond this door, but the plan is thwarted by a bird running into you at full speed. Oh, perhaps not a fruitless door after all. [item=Buff Dunerunner] @TheFlyCatcher The door slides open slightly, and for a moment you think the room it hides is exactly the same- just intense, gilded walls. However, soon your eyes adjust, and you realize the wall is shifting, looking down at you with warm toned eyes. It's... a dragon. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79801842][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/798019/79801842_350.png[/img][/url] @swimmergirl0903 Opening the door turned out to be a bad idea, as the handle unceremoniously frees itself from the wood. Moments later, the entire structure comes crashing down, under the weight of a truly excessive amount of meat. This could keep a clan fed for a while - if you could figure out how to clean it all up. [item=Salted Game]x50
@SeraCosmos The door opens into a sandy, windswept savannah. The plants are withered and the ground parched under an intensely blue sky. You almost close the door, seeing nothing except uncomfortable heat beyond this door, but the plan is thwarted by a bird running into you at full speed. Oh, perhaps not a fruitless door after all.
Buff Dunerunner

@TheFlyCatcher
The door slides open slightly, and for a moment you think the room it hides is exactly the same- just intense, gilded walls. However, soon your eyes adjust, and you realize the wall is shifting, looking down at you with warm toned eyes. It's... a dragon.
79801842_350.png

@swimmergirl0903
Opening the door turned out to be a bad idea, as the handle unceremoniously frees itself from the wood. Moments later, the entire structure comes crashing down, under the weight of a truly excessive amount of meat. This could keep a clan fed for a while - if you could figure out how to clean it all up.
Salted Game x50
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif He/they
FR+3
Wishlist
(new doors will be up soon!! [emoji=star size=1])
(new doors will be up soon!! )
[center][b]Starwood Public Library[/b][/center] You find yourself in a mystical old library. It's been long abandoned and heavily encrusted with crystal growth by now, but you feel confident there must be some special things left behind here, just waiting to be discovered. Though the grand hall has been emptied, there are 3 wooden doors just past it that look like they've emerged the last ransacking unscathed. They all look rather similar, but there are a few marked distinctions. [columns] [center][b]Door 1[/b][/center] [b]Door 1[/b] has a bunch of tiny scratches all over it, as if a pocketmouse was trying to get in. There's a tiny hole in it near one of the hinges, but… that's odd, it's been plugged with… a little hunk of tourmaline. That's rather odd. [nextcol] [emoji=book size=1] [emoji=book 2 size=1] [emoji=book size=1] [emoji=book 2 size=1] [emoji=book size=1] [emoji=book 2 size=1] [nextcol] [center][b]Door 2[/b][/center] [b]Door 2[/b] looks like it has been magically locked. The closer you get, the brighter the keyhole glows. It's an old magic for sure, but not impossible to dispel. There are a ton of papers that are scattered just behind the crack in the bottom, though, but they're just out of reach. [nextcol] [emoji=book size=1] [emoji=book 2 size=1] [emoji=book size=1] [emoji=book 2 size=1] [emoji=book size=1] [emoji=book 2 size=1] [nextcol] [center][b]Door 3[/b][/center] [b]Door 3[/b] looks the most normal of all of them, but it has one thing the others don't: a dusty old nameplate. "Ms. Muriel." This must've been someone's office, maybe the librarian's. You wonder if she's maybe left something behind. [/columns]
Starwood Public Library
You find yourself in a mystical old library. It's been long abandoned and heavily encrusted with crystal growth by now, but you feel confident there must be some special things left behind here, just waiting to be discovered. Though the grand hall has been emptied, there are 3 wooden doors just past it that look like they've emerged the last ransacking unscathed. They all look rather similar, but there are a few marked distinctions.

Door 1
Door 1 has a bunch of tiny scratches all over it, as if a pocketmouse was trying to get in. There's a tiny hole in it near one of the hinges, but… that's odd, it's been plugged with… a little hunk of tourmaline. That's rather odd.

Door 2
Door 2 looks like it has been magically locked. The closer you get, the brighter the keyhole glows. It's an old magic for sure, but not impossible to dispel. There are a ton of papers that are scattered just behind the crack in the bottom, though, but they're just out of reach.

Door 3
Door 3 looks the most normal of all of them, but it has one thing the others don't: a dusty old nameplate. "Ms. Muriel." This must've been someone's office, maybe the librarian's. You wonder if she's maybe left something behind.

(Wow, what an awesome idea for a thread!)

I'd like Door 1 please!
(Wow, what an awesome idea for a thread!)

I'd like Door 1 please!

OZNlc.gif___

Lucky | He/him
Check out Lucky Stones Hatchery & the "A Sect Reborn" Kingdomlocke!
< Click my babies?
___ULP7eHd.png
@TheFlyCatcher

Door 2 please!
@TheFlyCatcher

Door 2 please!
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
Door 3 for me please!
Door 3 for me please!
V7wUqxW.png Eusxs2m.png Zn1clbn.png pAONOEc.png tDLyYLQ.png AaYNmEX.png 5ouR6ge.png l3lHIMK.png kCHWEjf.png r672tOr.png ElKYM7J.png TKBPjms.png l3R7Ulc.png oaolHwW.png fGAMFvP.png
1 2 ... 930 931 932 933 934 ... 1143 1144