Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Glowy dragons! (USD)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
* taps mic * is this thing on... It's been a while! I'm just tooling around to see if anyone is still interested in my stuff. The vast majority of my work is done on https://toyhou.se/baa now. If any of yall are still around, I'd like to extend my deepest gratitude for being a very early supporter of my work.
* taps mic * is this thing on... It's been a while! I'm just tooling around to see if anyone is still interested in my stuff. The vast majority of my work is done on https://toyhou.se/baa now. If any of yall are still around, I'd like to extend my deepest gratitude for being a very early supporter of my work.
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
still here and still interesting in your work! :D glad to see you are doing alright!
still here and still interesting in your work! :D glad to see you are doing alright!
Lichtdrache.gif
@whispywoods that's awesome! I don't have a good idea of how pricing would look in the future since my schedule has been so busy, but i definitely would love to get back into fr comms :)
@whispywoods that's awesome! I don't have a good idea of how pricing would look in the future since my schedule has been so busy, but i definitely would love to get back into fr comms :)
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
Oh, this is wonderful!! I love your work, and I would absolutely love to get more pieces done from you :D

I would also certainly be willing to do business outside of FR, if you'd like a more centralized place for your commission work. I'm very excited to get another piece from you either way!!
Oh, this is wonderful!! I love your work, and I would absolutely love to get more pieces done from you :D

I would also certainly be willing to do business outside of FR, if you'd like a more centralized place for your commission work. I'm very excited to get another piece from you either way!!
YUDrFCG.png
Boing boing doing an interest check here
Boing boing doing an interest check here
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
hihi i am yearning for your glowey dragons c:
hihi i am yearning for your glowey dragons c:
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21