Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Glowy dragons! (USD)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@totem

Hello! Is there any chance you have an available (Glowy) slot I could inquire about?

It'd be for this dragon Ryuu if you're up for it (unsure if he runs a bit too dark).

-If not Ryuu, I do have this bean: Midas
@totem

Hello! Is there any chance you have an available (Glowy) slot I could inquire about?

It'd be for this dragon Ryuu if you're up for it (unsure if he runs a bit too dark).

-If not Ryuu, I do have this bean: Midas
61737_s.gif
@lyka sorry for the late reply! I think I could definitely make a glowy of Ryuu work. I'll give you one of the open slots and start as soon as you've paid! You can send the $10 to this link :0)
@lyka sorry for the late reply! I think I could definitely make a glowy of Ryuu work. I'll give you one of the open slots and start as soon as you've paid! You can send the $10 to this link :0)
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
@totem No worries on the delay! And payment sent! :3

EDIT - Meant to tag you sorry - hopefully it'll work. ;w;
@totem No worries on the delay! And payment sent! :3

EDIT - Meant to tag you sorry - hopefully it'll work. ;w;
61737_s.gif
@totem

Hello- just wanted to ask if you were still active // working on my commission?
@totem

Hello- just wanted to ask if you were still active // working on my commission?
61737_s.gif
@Lyka Hi, I'm working today to get through the commission backlog. Quarantine has been really rough on me and I understand that it's taken a pretty inconvenient amount of time for everyone, but I'm working on it. I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to work through them faster ;_;
@Lyka Hi, I'm working today to get through the commission backlog. Quarantine has been really rough on me and I understand that it's taken a pretty inconvenient amount of time for everyone, but I'm working on it. I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to work through them faster ;_;
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
@totem

Hello! Sorry if my previous ping/message seems a little grumpy- it was 3am and I was a very tired bean. ;v;

But! Thank you for the update- I was more concerned if you were alright (especially with the quarantine). There's no rush ofc! And please don't feel pressured to overwork yourself getting things done. T^T Take care of yourself first and foremost!
@totem

Hello! Sorry if my previous ping/message seems a little grumpy- it was 3am and I was a very tired bean. ;v;

But! Thank you for the update- I was more concerned if you were alright (especially with the quarantine). There's no rush ofc! And please don't feel pressured to overwork yourself getting things done. T^T Take care of yourself first and foremost!
61737_s.gif
Bumping because im open again:) i need money
Bumping because im open again:) i need money
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
@totem WOOO! Could you put me down for a Glowy slot, please? I'd love to get another human OC from the modern D&D party I've ordered for before! I'll need a day or so to put together an adequate reference! (Out of curiosity, would it be at all possible for me to order multiple pieces with one slot? [emoji=snapper tongue size=1] I love your art SO MUCH and it's a joy to see your shop open up again!!)
@totem

WOOO! Could you put me down for a Glowy slot, please? I'd love to get another human OC from the modern D&D party I've ordered for before! I'll need a day or so to put together an adequate reference!

(Out of curiosity, would it be at all possible for me to order multiple pieces with one slot? I love your art SO MUCH and it's a joy to see your shop open up again!!)
YUDrFCG.png
@totem Hey hi, would [url=https://toyhou.se/908898.khada/6707209.monet?key=8T9bfigqtftApA4]this oc[/url] work for a glowboy? [emoji=special eyes size=1] any outfit of your choosing there would be fine (I'm thinkin the jumpsuit would go great with the style), but it love if the mask could be added!
@totem Hey hi, would this oc work for a glowboy? any outfit of your choosing there would be fine (I'm thinkin the jumpsuit would go great with the style), but it love if the mask could be added!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@iodine @dragonpals yes to both! Do you guys have discord handles I could nab by any chance? It's been how I've been organizing comms lately ^^ you can message me at av.exe#9999 !
@iodine @dragonpals yes to both! Do you guys have discord handles I could nab by any chance? It's been how I've been organizing comms lately ^^ you can message me at av.exe#9999 !
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21