Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Glowy dragons! (USD)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@dragonpals finished! im really sorry about the wait, i hope this is alright! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/246390541544062986/645709201829658654/lawd_forgive_me_i_did_the_spirit_phone_thing_on_this_one.png[/img]
@dragonpals finished! im really sorry about the wait, i hope this is alright!

lawd_forgive_me_i_did_the_spirit_phone_thing_on_this_one.png
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
@totem AAAAAAAAAA!!!! THAT'S SO GOOD I LOVE IT!! I love all the stuff you did with the CROWN and the STARS and the COLORS it's GOOD!! The shapes, especially on the hair.... *chef kiss* MAGNIFICENT If you've got a waitlist, pinglist, whatever, definitely slap me on it, I'd love to commission you again in the future! Thanks SO MUCH!! [emoji=snapper love size=2]
@totem

AAAAAAAAAA!!!! THAT'S SO GOOD I LOVE IT!! I love all the stuff you did with the CROWN and the STARS and the COLORS it's GOOD!! The shapes, especially on the hair.... *chef kiss* MAGNIFICENT

If you've got a waitlist, pinglist, whatever, definitely slap me on it, I'd love to commission you again in the future! Thanks SO MUCH!!
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals AHH THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! and sure thing!! ^_^
@dragonpals AHH THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! and sure thing!! ^_^
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
@mirrorface @bunlux @murkydepths @kalistys

Hello! I filled the slots back up and it's yalls turns to order! Ping me letting me know what art you're looking for, or if you no longer want to order anything. And take your time, there's no rush! thank you ^_^
@mirrorface @bunlux @murkydepths @kalistys

Hello! I filled the slots back up and it's yalls turns to order! Ping me letting me know what art you're looking for, or if you no longer want to order anything. And take your time, there's no rush! thank you ^_^
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
@totem
gotta pass this run, i spent an embarrassing amount of money this holiday season v_v but next time, because i def have lizards i'd love to see in your style! gl!!
@totem
gotta pass this run, i spent an embarrassing amount of money this holiday season v_v but next time, because i def have lizards i'd love to see in your style! gl!!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@totem

ahh shoot!! same as above, i'm sorry! OTL

if I could be put at the back of the line(?) while I nurse my wallet back to health though, that'd be so lovely :'o maybe you can snag some new customers to fill the slots in the meantime!
@totem

ahh shoot!! same as above, i'm sorry! OTL

if I could be put at the back of the line(?) while I nurse my wallet back to health though, that'd be so lovely :'o maybe you can snag some new customers to fill the slots in the meantime!
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@mirrorface @bunlux that's alright! Im just happy you were interested ^_^
@mirrorface @bunlux that's alright! Im just happy you were interested ^_^
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
@totem AAAAAA YES I LOVE YOUR ART Just got home, gimme a minute to get my ideas together!! Edit: whoops just realized you didn't actually ping me, I starred the thread and lit up when I got the notification! Lemme know if you still got a USD slot tho! [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=2]
@totem AAAAAA YES I LOVE YOUR ART

Just got home, gimme a minute to get my ideas together!!

Edit: whoops just realized you didn't actually ping me, I starred the thread and lit up when I got the notification! Lemme know if you still got a USD slot tho!
YUDrFCG.png
@totem I would love a glowboy of this dragon! Alternate version with transparent background too, please! :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57991806] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/579919/57991806_350.png[/img] [/url]
@totem
I would love a glowboy of this dragon! Alternate version with transparent background too, please! :)

57991806_350.png
gshnxbP.png
yo homeslice ples put me on your waitlist I got some lads that need a g l o w u p
yo homeslice ples put me on your waitlist I got some lads that need a g l o w u p
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
logo_100.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21