Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Glowy dragons! (USD)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@dragonpals you've got a slot rn! take your time deciding, no rush :-)

edit!: be sure to let me know when youve sent the funds too ^_^
@dragonpals you've got a slot rn! take your time deciding, no rush :-)

edit!: be sure to let me know when youve sent the funds too ^_^
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
@kalistys sure!! Let me know when you've sent funds ! (https://www.paypal.me/worm336)

@beingofsalt I'll add you rn ! thanks for the interest B-)
@kalistys sure!! Let me know when you've sent funds ! (https://www.paypal.me/worm336)

@beingofsalt I'll add you rn ! thanks for the interest B-)
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
Ok, sent!
Ok, sent!
gshnxbP.png
@totem

Ok cool!! So I can possibly PM you more info, since there's a lot to cover, but fundamentally: I'd really like to commission you for a bunch of glowies of one of my D&D parties!! It wouldn't be all at once, of course-- I definitely don't want to overwork you. TL;DR: they're five humans with psionic powers in a sort of modern-psionic low-magic setting. I think the way you stylize your glowies would be perfect for them! I can provide references of each of them given a bit of time (and it goes without saying I'd be willing to wait for each of them in turn)!

I do have a request for the format: would it be possible to get both a standard one (with the gradient background) and possibly a transparent one? I'd like to eventually see them all put together in one picture, and maybe even print them as stickers! (They'd only be printed with my printer for me and my friends, I absolutely won't sell them.)

A quick question while I get my reference for the first one in order: what rate would they be going at, since they're humanoid fullbody glowies? Thanks so much, feel free to ask me for any clarification!!
@totem

Ok cool!! So I can possibly PM you more info, since there's a lot to cover, but fundamentally: I'd really like to commission you for a bunch of glowies of one of my D&D parties!! It wouldn't be all at once, of course-- I definitely don't want to overwork you. TL;DR: they're five humans with psionic powers in a sort of modern-psionic low-magic setting. I think the way you stylize your glowies would be perfect for them! I can provide references of each of them given a bit of time (and it goes without saying I'd be willing to wait for each of them in turn)!

I do have a request for the format: would it be possible to get both a standard one (with the gradient background) and possibly a transparent one? I'd like to eventually see them all put together in one picture, and maybe even print them as stickers! (They'd only be printed with my printer for me and my friends, I absolutely won't sell them.)

A quick question while I get my reference for the first one in order: what rate would they be going at, since they're humanoid fullbody glowies? Thanks so much, feel free to ask me for any clarification!!
YUDrFCG.png
bumping so this is easier for me to get to
bumping so this is easier for me to get to
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
Sorry to bother if it is but I'd like to write things in a systematic way~XD your style is really cool!
@totem May I ask could you draw him?

https://toyhou.se/6177794.satchelko (oc) has refs in link

Type: Glowy oc (10$, is it?)

1. Please keep my commission in private (send or confirm through pm and don't use as example or post on other sites)
2. Could you please draw hearts or sparkle things (colorful! free to use many colors)? I think his settings might fit your style well.
3. do you have a clear deadline? just ask, I'm always patient but it'll be better if I know, lmao
4. You can change most of his clothes if you feel hard to draw. But please draw his bag!
5. Is check sketch or concept possible during your commission process? I do believe the final pic will be beautiful, but sketch can make it easy to find errors if it appear. This is just a polite ask too!!! XD you can draw this character freely. and if it's not possible I totally understand
6. how mamy people are in the slots and where am I, the first one or the second, third? lmao @q@~I see replys before but I'm a little confused due to bad english. is this shop just open!!

Thank you so much~
Sorry to bother if it is but I'd like to write things in a systematic way~XD your style is really cool!
@totem May I ask could you draw him?

https://toyhou.se/6177794.satchelko (oc) has refs in link

Type: Glowy oc (10$, is it?)

1. Please keep my commission in private (send or confirm through pm and don't use as example or post on other sites)
2. Could you please draw hearts or sparkle things (colorful! free to use many colors)? I think his settings might fit your style well.
3. do you have a clear deadline? just ask, I'm always patient but it'll be better if I know, lmao
4. You can change most of his clothes if you feel hard to draw. But please draw his bag!
5. Is check sketch or concept possible during your commission process? I do believe the final pic will be beautiful, but sketch can make it easy to find errors if it appear. This is just a polite ask too!!! XD you can draw this character freely. and if it's not possible I totally understand
6. how mamy people are in the slots and where am I, the first one or the second, third? lmao @q@~I see replys before but I'm a little confused due to bad english. is this shop just open!!

Thank you so much~
2d8158282156ee16.pngd1f5979e18bb7660.png
bump ^_^
bump ^_^
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
Bumps You
Bumps You
gsDYm4B.png
@totem

Howdy! Got any open slots? I'd love to get another glowy of that D&D party I got one for last time! I can PM you references and such, and they'll likely be a bit more organized than the last one; and just like last time I'd like one both with the gradient background and a transparent version if possible! Thanks!!
@totem

Howdy! Got any open slots? I'd love to get another glowy of that D&D party I got one for last time! I can PM you references and such, and they'll likely be a bit more organized than the last one; and just like last time I'd like one both with the gradient background and a transparent version if possible! Thanks!!
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals I can totally do that! Shoot me a PM whenever :0)
@dragonpals I can totally do that! Shoot me a PM whenever :0)
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21