Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 912 913 914 915 916 ... 1143 1144
Bump! (skip me)
Bump! (skip me)
2KAdknV.png tqGkHih.png
@steamedclovers

I'll go for portal 3!
@steamedclovers

I'll go for portal 3!
tzdYBHr.png
@rubyxblade the portal led to... some hatchlings in a large grassy playground playing with some discarded armor. One of them spots you, flies toward you and give you some of their 'toys'. [item=creeping wing segments] [item=iron filigree banner] [item=tarnished steel helmet] @vulturecorpse the portal led to......her! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/794388/79438730_350.png[/img] The portal did look like a large oval pearl, so you weren't surprised to see a pearlcatcher. Anyway, a new friend! @CrashQuartz the portal led to.....a large armory?? And the Imperial guarding the room doesn't look too happy at seeing you...... After explaining your situation she chucks some stones at you and helps reopening the portal back to your home. [item=dark bolt] [item=shock bolt] [item=mana bolt] [item=rock slash] [item=blazing slash]
@rubyxblade the portal led to... some hatchlings in a large grassy playground playing with some discarded armor. One of them spots you, flies toward you and give you some of their 'toys'.
Creeping Wing Segments Iron Filigree Banner Tarnished Steel Helmet

@vulturecorpse the portal led to......her!
79438730_350.png
The portal did look like a large oval pearl, so you weren't surprised to see a pearlcatcher. Anyway, a new friend!

@CrashQuartz the portal led to.....a large armory?? And the Imperial guarding the room doesn't look too happy at seeing you......
After explaining your situation she chucks some stones at you and helps reopening the portal back to your home.
Dark Bolt Shock Bolt Mana Bolt Rock Slash Blazing Slash
2KAdknV.png tqGkHih.png
So excited to host :DD [center] ----- You and your friends all decided to go on a trip into the big city together. It was very spontaneous, none of you know the area. But you thought it might be a fun adventure to explore the unknowns. Where do you go? [b]Entrance #1[/b] [img]https://t4.ftcdn.net/jpg/04/50/66/15/360_F_450661517_DGqBGxQJwGN6fh5i0DMwX1kLlyyzYQMq.jpg[/img] [i]There's painfully loud music blastic from inside, it sounds like something fresh out of the 2010's... and is that Genre Police you hear? [/i] [b]Entrance #2[/b] [img]https://pixy.org/src/68/thumbs350/682469.jpg[/img] [i]A bright neon sign catches your eye [b]"Diner"[/b]. There's a handful of people inside already but it doesn't look too busy.... And oh boy what is that delicious smell in there?[/i] [b]Entrance #3[/b] [img]http://worker-images-3.ws.pho.to/i1/BA0C63AE-0169-11ED-8CDC-12A668E71207.jpg[/img] [i]Wow!! It's an arcade how exciting! it doesn't seem like there's a lot of people in there, if any.... Is this place even open?[/i] [/center] ----- Hope you guys like it, this is my first time ;; Pulled out the photoshop for the last one too haha
So excited to host :DD

You and your friends all decided to go on a trip into the big city together.
It was very spontaneous, none of you know the area.
But you thought it might be a fun adventure to explore the unknowns.

Where do you go?

Entrance #1
360_F_450661517_DGqBGxQJwGN6fh5i0DMwX1kLlyyzYQMq.jpg
There's painfully loud music blastic from inside, it sounds like something fresh out of the 2010's... and is that Genre Police you hear?

Entrance #2
682469.jpg
A bright neon sign catches your eye "Diner". There's a handful of people inside already but it doesn't look too busy.... And oh boy what is that delicious smell in there?

Entrance #3
BA0C63AE-0169-11ED-8CDC-12A668E71207.jpg
Wow!! It's an arcade how exciting! it doesn't seem like there's a lot of people in there, if any.... Is this place even open?

Hope you guys like it, this is my first time ;;
Pulled out the photoshop for the last one too haha
HDO2jDv.png
eqbW1c0.png
dEe2UrM.png
ca4nyRv.png
HiUKwXG.png
Vy4p09w.png
rV2xMCr.png

K5rKTc7.png
@vulturecorpse Door 1 please!
@vulturecorpse Door 1 please!
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
ygWzlbs.pngAnDjjTc.png2br7eeF.png3XM5v23.pngNP3Qck5.png7GFlGJN.pngE3sjxsi.pngMrRCllp.pngCTuU1r6.pngeinxuSg.png
@Vulturecorpse I'll take creepy #3!
@Vulturecorpse I'll take creepy #3!
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@vulturecorpse Let's go to the Diner...
@vulturecorpse Let's go to the Diner...
Here's the results! ----- [center][b]@Arizu[/b][/center] [center][i]You and your friends decided to head to the nightclub. You're getting totally into it doing the macarena and when you go to turn after the "eyyy macarena!" you accidentally bump into...[/i][/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/774545/77454458_350.png[/img] [center][b]@rubyxblade [/b][/center] [center][i]You're all feeling hungry, so you start off with a large meal and finish off trying your chances at the claw machines near the entrance[/i][/center] [item=Pebble Collector Urchin] x99 [item=Iron Treasure Chest][item=Iron Treasure Chest] [center] [b]@Boomershine[/b][/center] [center][i]While you're very excited to explore the abandoned building, your friends are not. Fine you say and go in alone. While nobody is watching you take the chance to do some looting.[/i][/center] [skin=43481][item=Scene: Shadowbinder's Domain][item=Beautiful Gander] ----- Hope you all like it ;;
Here's the results!
You and your friends decided to head to the nightclub. You're getting totally into it doing the macarena and when you go to turn after the "eyyy macarena!" you accidentally bump into...
77454458_350.png

You're all feeling hungry, so you start off with a large meal and finish off trying your chances at the claw machines near the entrance
Pebble Collector Urchin x99 Iron Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest
While you're very excited to explore the abandoned building, your friends are not. Fine you say and go in alone. While nobody is watching you take the chance to do some looting.
Scene: Shadowbinder's Domain Beautiful Gander
Hope you all like it ;;
HDO2jDv.png
eqbW1c0.png
dEe2UrM.png
ca4nyRv.png
HiUKwXG.png
Vy4p09w.png
rV2xMCr.png

K5rKTc7.png
Alrightyyyy!!! I'm so excited to host! I just really love forums like these, sorry for the late posting tho! Door 1 @aimlessax3l: This door is colored green, with the sound of tucans coming from the cracks. Jungle vines are peeping through the foot of the door, attempting to snatch the closest person or thing it can reach. As you open the door, you find yourself a skin! [item=skin: hippocampus] Door 2 @imginate: A door made out of concrete. It seems quite sturdy and hard to open. You can't really tell what's behind the door, as the concrete fully seals off the opening. After crushing through the concrete you find yourself a derg, all alone by himself in the corner of the cave for who knows how long! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54899195][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/548992/54899195_350.png[/img][/url] Door 3: @crowael Finally, the last door is covered with rubble and rocks. Finally after digging and clawing through the rubble you manage to find [item=shalebuck]
Alrightyyyy!!! I'm so excited to host! I just really love forums like these, sorry for the late posting tho!

Door 1 @aimlessax3l: This door is colored green, with the sound of tucans coming from the cracks. Jungle vines are peeping through the foot of the door, attempting to snatch the closest person or thing it can reach.

As you open the door, you find yourself a skin! Skin: Hippocampus

Door 2 @imginate: A door made out of concrete. It seems quite sturdy and hard to open. You can't really tell what's behind the door, as the concrete fully seals off the opening.

After crushing through the concrete you find yourself a derg, all alone by himself in the corner of the cave for who knows how long!

54899195_350.png

Door 3: @crowael Finally, the last door is covered with rubble and rocks.

Finally after digging and clawing through the rubble you manage to find Shalebuck
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
ygWzlbs.pngAnDjjTc.png2br7eeF.png3XM5v23.pngNP3Qck5.png7GFlGJN.pngE3sjxsi.pngMrRCllp.pngCTuU1r6.pngeinxuSg.png
@Arizu door 2 please!
@Arizu door 2 please!
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES