Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 914 915 916 917 918 ... 1147 1148
@steamedclovers may I take southeast? ty for the oppertunity!
@steamedclovers may I take southeast? ty for the oppertunity!
rafflesiggy.png
@Boomershine The Southwest rumbles and opens to an open field full of tall grass. Amongst the grass small critters peek at you, them come skittering towards you. [item=mottled sea serpent][item=armored duskflapper][item=ceanothus brawler][item=frosted pocketmouse] @Ghostified The North door parts like graceful curtains revealing a little hatchling! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/795450/79544923_350.png[/img] She timidly approaches you, ready to be a part of your clan. @TheNuggieKing The Southeast door splinters at your touch. But soon, the heap of debris starts glowing. You claw through the debris to get some chests! [item=rusted treasure chest]X3 Thank you for your patience!
@Boomershine The Southwest rumbles and opens to an open field full of tall grass. Amongst the grass small critters peek at you, them come skittering towards you.
Mottled Sea Serpent Armored Duskflapper Ceanothus Brawler Frosted Pocketmouse

@Ghostified The North door parts like graceful curtains revealing a little hatchling!
79544923_350.png
She timidly approaches you, ready to be a part of your clan.

@TheNuggieKing The Southeast door splinters at your touch. But soon, the heap of debris starts glowing. You claw through the debris to get some chests!
Rusted Treasure Chest X3

Thank you for your patience!
2KAdknV.png tqGkHih.png
Okay, here we go!

(Idea not mine)

Okay, there are 4 doors, and your job is to describe the doors. The more detailed, the better! Please keep in mind that I am not some gift god, so for example, if you describe an egg (which I don't have), you'll get something similar to an egg (but not an egg. Lastly, please don't describe a dragon or hint heavily that behind your door is a dragon (that's for me to decide!)

Good luck ya'll, can't wait to read those awesome short-stories! ^^
Okay, here we go!

(Idea not mine)

Okay, there are 4 doors, and your job is to describe the doors. The more detailed, the better! Please keep in mind that I am not some gift god, so for example, if you describe an egg (which I don't have), you'll get something similar to an egg (but not an egg. Lastly, please don't describe a dragon or hint heavily that behind your door is a dragon (that's for me to decide!)

Good luck ya'll, can't wait to read those awesome short-stories! ^^
GUoZebz.gif
2645183.png2645189.png2645188.png2645190.png2645185.png
@Ghostified (my pfp dragon is gonna be going through some heavy regening soon, so i’ll just use my future plans for him in this)

~

The Spiral had been wandering these halls forever… but he’s never seen a door like this. It practically glowed, the white opal-like material beckoning him closer, begging him to open it.

“This is stupid… at least I told Luna and Charlie that I love them before I left.” He sighed, before approaching the door, the metal on his wings clicking with each flap of his wings. He hesitated for just a moment, then finally placed one of his paws onto the knob of the door, shuddering slightly at how cold it was. Slowly, he turned the knob and pulled the door open, cringing against the cool air that got blasted into his face.

“Dang door.” He muttering, gazing around at the new room. It seemed more like a cave then a real room, actually. Water dripped down into a pool that was surronded by stone, the walls chock full of ore and gems, a few he recognized, a few he did not.

“Hello? Anything here?” He called out, his voice echoing off the walls, until he was cut off with a yelp as the door slammed shut behind him, the sound of the opal-ish door defeaning as it echoed around the cave. Thankfully, the gems on the walls casted on otherworldy glow, providing precious light.
@Ghostified (my pfp dragon is gonna be going through some heavy regening soon, so i’ll just use my future plans for him in this)

~

The Spiral had been wandering these halls forever… but he’s never seen a door like this. It practically glowed, the white opal-like material beckoning him closer, begging him to open it.

“This is stupid… at least I told Luna and Charlie that I love them before I left.” He sighed, before approaching the door, the metal on his wings clicking with each flap of his wings. He hesitated for just a moment, then finally placed one of his paws onto the knob of the door, shuddering slightly at how cold it was. Slowly, he turned the knob and pulled the door open, cringing against the cool air that got blasted into his face.

“Dang door.” He muttering, gazing around at the new room. It seemed more like a cave then a real room, actually. Water dripped down into a pool that was surronded by stone, the walls chock full of ore and gems, a few he recognized, a few he did not.

“Hello? Anything here?” He called out, his voice echoing off the walls, until he was cut off with a yelp as the door slammed shut behind him, the sound of the opal-ish door defeaning as it echoed around the cave. Thankfully, the gems on the walls casted on otherworldy glow, providing precious light.
VAAnkLY.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13013038][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/130131/13013038_350.png[/img][/url][/center] *Feel special, Sterling hardly ever agrees to RP* Sterling checked his gear. Cinching his gauntlets and foot guards, he pushed himself up, tired after the adventure that brought him here to this strange hallway. A spiral had fleeted around a corner earlier, muttering to itself. Sterling smiled, showing rows of razor-sharp teeth. If it came down to a fight, he was probably a good 500 kilos heavier than that precious thing. He stepped into the hallway. "Where'd you go, sweet thing?" He wondered aloud as he was faced with four doors, evenly spaced in this trippy hallway. He sniffed the first one, and jumped back scenting the Spiral again. He snorted heavily. With three other doors, he'd just move along. No need to fight. The click of his nails on the floor made strange echoes in the otherwise silent area. It was unnerving, even to him, veteran of a thousand battles. The second door bore strange patterns that he couldn't make out. He sniffed again, relying on his sense of smell to find treasure, or whatever he was meant to find here. For it was this marked door that he was going to open. The decision surprised him for a moment. It was almost as if he felt the cold claws of destiny clutching his guts. Sterling looked for a latch or knob, but found nothing but the solid portal. He breathed out again, and flexed his claws, scratching the flooring. With a mighty leap, he smashed into the door, throwing it open. He landed on the other side, turning to check his position just to see the door clang shut behind him. He couldn't hide the snarl of disappointment. The room was dark, slightly musty, and though the floor here was dusty, it wasn't unbroken. There were streaks and shapes in the grime. Foot and claw prints, too... He decided to follow one... @BxnnyAche I think you forgot to say which door you were opening. I'm assuming it was the first one... but let me know if I need to update.
13013038_350.png
*Feel special, Sterling hardly ever agrees to RP*

Sterling checked his gear. Cinching his gauntlets and foot guards, he pushed himself up, tired after the adventure that brought him here to this strange hallway. A spiral had fleeted around a corner earlier, muttering to itself. Sterling smiled, showing rows of razor-sharp teeth. If it came down to a fight, he was probably a good 500 kilos heavier than that precious thing. He stepped into the hallway.

"Where'd you go, sweet thing?" He wondered aloud as he was faced with four doors, evenly spaced in this trippy hallway.
He sniffed the first one, and jumped back scenting the Spiral again. He snorted heavily. With three other doors, he'd just move along. No need to fight. The click of his nails on the floor made strange echoes in the otherwise silent area. It was unnerving, even to him, veteran of a thousand battles.

The second door bore strange patterns that he couldn't make out. He sniffed again, relying on his sense of smell to find treasure, or whatever he was meant to find here. For it was this marked door that he was going to open. The decision surprised him for a moment. It was almost as if he felt the cold claws of destiny clutching his guts.

Sterling looked for a latch or knob, but found nothing but the solid portal. He breathed out again, and flexed his claws, scratching the flooring. With a mighty leap, he smashed into the door, throwing it open. He landed on the other side, turning to check his position just to see the door clang shut behind him.

He couldn't hide the snarl of disappointment. The room was dark, slightly musty, and though the floor here was dusty, it wasn't unbroken. There were streaks and shapes in the grime. Foot and claw prints, too... He decided to follow one...

@BxnnyAche I think you forgot to say which door you were opening. I'm assuming it was the first one... but let me know if I need to update.
(just giving a friendly bump!)
(just giving a friendly bump!)
VAAnkLY.png
(another friendly bump!)
(another friendly bump!)
VAAnkLY.png
@Ghostified (I can't resist these types of doors! So I'll use a new dragon of mine... "They" and "I" are being told by the same person, as if narrating themselves. Also, I didn't know others were writing their stories alongside another!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77780854][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/777809/77780854_350.png[/img][/url] It's a cold, cold night... almost like you thought it was winter. But I've come across beings who could stand within any climate, any weather; and stand besides any power, any element. But what could equal unfathomable power? To be able to find a worthy adversary... to think you wouldn't would be, as they say, is narcissistic. To think there might be, would be a "defeatest" attitude, or so I'm told. And so the search goes on. Perhaps to the point of no longer searching. A silly hatching would describe it as a "blue flying spaghetti monster". A blueish greenish mane like that of a kelpie could be seen flying in the foggy night if you focus hard enough. No? Well then your head is too deep in the swamp, soon you'll start hearing horror stories of long-maned monsters blending into the winds. Maybe they'll come true... or maybe not. [i]They don't think of themselves as a "monster". They've evolved to be able to just "be". Searching is what they seem to do from time to time. Especially in the cold foggy night, as is tonight. They can appear and disappear, being in once place and then another, but they are still there. It it said that they can transverse across the veil of one world onto the ethereal. Their long mane flowing every so graciously in the still air, as if they make their own wind. Sounds can be heard from the shuffling of seaweed, and a light tink from their voidfellow armlet. It helps to put a "face" to whatever it is that is... looking. It's dark behind the mask but you may even feel a sort of "living" darkness inside. Oh, but do they have hands emerging from the kelp? Why yes, many, many hands. Dark hands that reach out to grasp...[/i] Whats this? A white door (the third door in the story)... it's image becoming clearer as the fog settles around it. (It almost doesn't appear to be in a hallway of some sort. So maybe in the mirror world? The upsidedown? Muffled sounds as if they were made underwater can be heard in the distance). I must approach with caution. Just a plain white door, nothing out of the ordinary besides the area that it is in. Hands reach out and touch it gently. The door opens and strands of kelpie mane and seaweed follow behind the metal visage leading through. Have they found something? The air even more still, and more darkness. [i]Alas, nothing[/i]. (well I read the rules and it didn't say people can't join in a game again unless you won a dragon, but I didn't so I guess I can! Only saying because I love rping for doors n such so its hard to resist!)
@Ghostified (I can't resist these types of doors! So I'll use a new dragon of mine... "They" and "I" are being told by the same person, as if narrating themselves. Also, I didn't know others were writing their stories alongside another!)

77780854_350.png
It's a cold, cold night... almost like you thought it was winter. But I've come across beings who could stand within any climate, any weather; and stand besides any power, any element. But what could equal unfathomable power? To be able to find a worthy adversary... to think you wouldn't would be, as they say, is narcissistic. To think there might be, would be a "defeatest" attitude, or so I'm told.

And so the search goes on. Perhaps to the point of no longer searching. A silly hatching would describe it as a "blue flying spaghetti monster". A blueish greenish mane like that of a kelpie could be seen flying in the foggy night if you focus hard enough. No? Well then your head is too deep in the swamp, soon you'll start hearing horror stories of long-maned monsters blending into the winds. Maybe they'll come true... or maybe not.

They don't think of themselves as a "monster". They've evolved to be able to just "be". Searching is what they seem to do from time to time. Especially in the cold foggy night, as is tonight. They can appear and disappear, being in once place and then another, but they are still there. It it said that they can transverse across the veil of one world onto the ethereal. Their long mane flowing every so graciously in the still air, as if they make their own wind. Sounds can be heard from the shuffling of seaweed, and a light tink from their voidfellow armlet. It helps to put a "face" to whatever it is that is... looking. It's dark behind the mask but you may even feel a sort of "living" darkness inside. Oh, but do they have hands emerging from the kelp? Why yes, many, many hands. Dark hands that reach out to grasp...

Whats this? A white door (the third door in the story)... it's image becoming clearer as the fog settles around it. (It almost doesn't appear to be in a hallway of some sort. So maybe in the mirror world? The upsidedown? Muffled sounds as if they were made underwater can be heard in the distance). I must approach with caution. Just a plain white door, nothing out of the ordinary besides the area that it is in. Hands reach out and touch it gently. The door opens and strands of kelpie mane and seaweed follow behind the metal visage leading through. Have they found something? The air even more still, and more darkness.

Alas, nothing.

(well I read the rules and it didn't say people can't join in a game again unless you won a dragon, but I didn't so I guess I can! Only saying because I love rping for doors n such so its hard to resist!)
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@Boomershine I only did because I need a starting point... LOL I'm terrible at original content....
@Boomershine I only did because I need a starting point... LOL I'm terrible at original content....
[center]@Ghostified [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79032370][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/790324/79032370_350.png[/img][/url] Omisha looked blankly at the other three doors, then to the one before her. This... was odd. There was no way she should be able to do this; she had died before even the Nocturnes had appeared, how was she able to interact with real objects? "[I]I'm a ghost of Reincarnation, not opening doors for you![/I]" She called out, before sighing. She took he mask off, revealing the pale marks seemingly carved into her skin. "[I]Alrighty, then, Omisha... I guess we're taking the final door.[/I]" Her footsteps were silent as she approached it. It was large, almost twice her size; almost like a Fae next to an Spiral. There were runic symbols covering it as well, somehow standing out yet blending in at the same time. She couldn't name the colors that flashed over it, as they seemed as dark as night yet as bright as day. "[I]Great. Magic doors.[/I]" She went to push it open, not exactly surprised when she instead went right through. She quickly realized that the door was surprisingly thick; it took several moments for her to pass through it. Clearly this was more meant to be opened, rather than floated through. Her eyes widened at the sight before her. ----- [b]Final/Fourth door![/b] (so sorry if the runes on the door were too much; I just wanted Omisha to find a door that looked like her, so I described it as being covered in runes)
@Ghostified

79032370_350.png

Omisha looked blankly at the other three doors, then to the one before her.

This... was odd.

There was no way she should be able to do this; she had died before even the Nocturnes had appeared, how was she able to interact with real objects?

"I'm a ghost of Reincarnation, not opening doors for you!" She called out, before sighing. She took he mask off, revealing the pale marks seemingly carved into her skin. "Alrighty, then, Omisha... I guess we're taking the final door."

Her footsteps were silent as she approached it. It was large, almost twice her size; almost like a Fae next to an Spiral. There were runic symbols covering it as well, somehow standing out yet blending in at the same time. She couldn't name the colors that flashed over it, as they seemed as dark as night yet as bright as day.

"Great. Magic doors."

She went to push it open, not exactly surprised when she instead went right through. She quickly realized that the door was surprisingly thick; it took several moments for her to pass through it. Clearly this was more meant to be opened, rather than floated through.

Her eyes widened at the sight before her.

Final/Fourth door!

(so sorry if the runes on the door were too much; I just wanted Omisha to find a door that looked like her, so I described it as being covered in runes)

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
1 2 ... 914 915 916 917 918 ... 1147 1148