Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 911 912 913 914 915 ... 1147 1148
@cheeryPsycho
Friendly reminder that it is your turn to host the next round. Please post as soon as you have a chance. Thanks.
@cheeryPsycho
Friendly reminder that it is your turn to host the next round. Please post as soon as you have a chance. Thanks.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
Oh jeez it absolutely certifiably slipped my mind, coming right up y'all TuT
Oh jeez it absolutely certifiably slipped my mind, coming right up y'all TuT
TO5f5vS.png
soR20oU.png
tqGkHih.png
rI18gRz.png
dEe2UrM.png
ZZjBGKI.png
~ I prefer MODERN BREEDS ^^

+ + + Check out my Wanderers tab for beautiful, fairly priced dragons that need homes!
WI1HIHE.gif
Door 1: GOLD. Fake gold, just SO MUCH, gold gold bright and blinding aaaa so ugly

Door 2: Silver. It's spine-chillingly cold to the touch. It's demure. It's regal and dignified. It's a little bit awe-inspiring, for some reason. You take a deep breath. You feel like you could easily commune with this... door, but there's also a feeling that this is a test behind it.

You just have to be sure that you're up to the momentuous magnitude of the decision.

Door 3: Shiny patches of bronze, dappled in copper and turquoise in an overintricate design, as far as the eye can see. It is not an aesthetic for everyone, that's for sure, but it is sparkly and mesmerizing, and you might have been staring at it for longer than you want to admit. Or can tell. Oops.
Door 1: GOLD. Fake gold, just SO MUCH, gold gold bright and blinding aaaa so ugly

Door 2: Silver. It's spine-chillingly cold to the touch. It's demure. It's regal and dignified. It's a little bit awe-inspiring, for some reason. You take a deep breath. You feel like you could easily commune with this... door, but there's also a feeling that this is a test behind it.

You just have to be sure that you're up to the momentuous magnitude of the decision.

Door 3: Shiny patches of bronze, dappled in copper and turquoise in an overintricate design, as far as the eye can see. It is not an aesthetic for everyone, that's for sure, but it is sparkly and mesmerizing, and you might have been staring at it for longer than you want to admit. Or can tell. Oops.
TO5f5vS.png
soR20oU.png
tqGkHih.png
rI18gRz.png
dEe2UrM.png
ZZjBGKI.png

+ + + Check out my Wanderers tab for beautiful, fairly priced dragons that need homes!
WI1HIHE.gif
@cheeryPsycho Door 3 please! Aaa it's so shiny I can't resist!
@cheeryPsycho Door 3 please! Aaa it's so shiny I can't resist!
2KAdknV.png tqGkHih.png
@cheeryPsycho Door 2 pls. I think I can handle a test lmao
@cheeryPsycho Door 2 pls. I think I can handle a test lmao
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@cheeryPsycho Gimme that ugly gold door #1 lol
@cheeryPsycho Gimme that ugly gold door #1 lol
Gek4MgE.png
GOoia7D.png
CISPrku.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
z3FSuck.png
5hF3FGk.png
Q0Bai3e.png
W3zVYMS.png
@aimlessax3l Door [s]uggo[/s] One: You go to turn the handle but before you can get in at all, a grumpy Earth Fae blocks the way, pushing a simple paper-wrapped bundle towards you with difficulty due to their minute weight and a lot of grumbling. [emoji=fae angry size=1] You quickly unwrap the big solid object and it's-- [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] Actual gold??!! "[i]What[/i]", the irate dragon scoffs impatiently. "We spend all the money on the prize and not the accessories, alright?? Alright." Then they slam the door on your face. You can still hear them ranting about [i]been doin' this job for so and so years and everytime's the same[/i] as you make off with your unexpectedly richly loot. Huh. @Achromaticism Door [s]blowhard[/s] Two: You open the door. You were expecting some sort of resistance, trial, puzzle, [i]something[/i], but it just... opens. In a space the size of a small closet sits a furry little creature wearing a pendant. [item=silver ferret][item=silver amulet of science] ...um? ... . . . Seriously, [i]what.[/i] The little familiar steps up to you and climbs up into your arms when you allow it. Okay. So- ...guess the test was the test itself all along? No, no: experimentation is its own reward. Uh, the real treasure was the friends we made along the way? ... You're not entirely sure whether to feel uplifted or annoyed that this might have been a prank all along, but you take your new friend and trinket with you and go have a headache regardless. @steamedclovers Door [s]sparklypants?[/s] [s]Three[/s] we'll go with Sparklypants: You found the derg! She matches the door perfectly! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79388565][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/793886/79388565_350.png[/img][/url] That's it. Sorry, but there's nothing too interesting to extract here. The door does think she's unique and beautiful though, and sincerely hopes that you will love her! <3 ... You're not sure why you just heard those supremely weird thoughts in your head. Better just take the hatchling and walk away quickly without turning your back on it. - x - x - x - [size=2](Thanks for playing ^^ and again apologies for spacing out on my turn, bluh x'3)
@aimlessax3l Door uggo One:

You go to turn the handle but before you can get in at all, a grumpy Earth Fae blocks the way, pushing a simple paper-wrapped bundle towards you with difficulty due to their minute weight and a lot of grumbling.

You quickly unwrap the big solid object and it's--

Gilded Decorative Chest

Actual gold??!!

"What", the irate dragon scoffs impatiently. "We spend all the money on the prize and not the accessories, alright?? Alright." Then they slam the door on your face.

You can still hear them ranting about been doin' this job for so and so years and everytime's the same as you make off with your unexpectedly richly loot. Huh.

@Achromaticism Door blowhard Two:

You open the door. You were expecting some sort of resistance, trial, puzzle, something, but it just... opens.

In a space the size of a small closet sits a furry little creature wearing a pendant.

Silver Ferret Silver Amulet of Science

...um?

. . .

Seriously, what.

The little familiar steps up to you and climbs up into your arms when you allow it.

Okay. So-

...guess the test was the test itself all along? No, no: experimentation is its own reward. Uh, the real treasure was the friends we made along the way?

You're not entirely sure whether to feel uplifted or annoyed that this might have been a prank all along, but you take your new friend and trinket with you and go have a headache regardless.

@steamedclovers Door sparklypants? Three we'll go with Sparklypants:

You found the derg! She matches the door perfectly!

79388565_350.png

That's it. Sorry, but there's nothing too interesting to extract here. The door does think she's unique and beautiful though, and sincerely hopes that you will love her! <3

You're not sure why you just heard those supremely weird thoughts in your head. Better just take the hatchling and walk away quickly without turning your back on it.

- x - x - x -

(Thanks for playing ^^ and again apologies for spacing out on my turn, bluh x'3)
TO5f5vS.png
soR20oU.png
tqGkHih.png
rI18gRz.png
dEe2UrM.png
ZZjBGKI.png

WI1HIHE.gif
More doors, but this time these are portals floating in mid-air!

Portal 1: It is milky white and shimmering. Like glitter in milk. Or powdered pearls.
Portal 2: It is iridescent green. You can see some faint......cracks?
Portal 3: It is opaque and pale pink or orange, you're not really sure.
More doors, but this time these are portals floating in mid-air!

Portal 1: It is milky white and shimmering. Like glitter in milk. Or powdered pearls.
Portal 2: It is iridescent green. You can see some faint......cracks?
Portal 3: It is opaque and pale pink or orange, you're not really sure.
2KAdknV.png tqGkHih.png
@steamedclovers Green is my favorite, so I leap into portal 2
@steamedclovers Green is my favorite, so I leap into portal 2
@steamedclovers me and my angelmilk addiction barging into 1 xd
@steamedclovers me and my angelmilk addiction barging into 1 xd
HDO2jDv.png
eqbW1c0.png
dEe2UrM.png
ca4nyRv.png
HiUKwXG.png
Vy4p09w.png
rV2xMCr.png