Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Thread and Shears Tailor Shop - NOW OPEN
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
I had the mage's golden overcoat for some time now. I had no idea how to style it in my male imperial.... and now you drop an outfit using the same coat, with examples of the same breed ??? man stop reading my thoughts lmao

in all seriousness, you have blessed me thank u
I had the mage's golden overcoat for some time now. I had no idea how to style it in my male imperial.... and now you drop an outfit using the same coat, with examples of the same breed ??? man stop reading my thoughts lmao

in all seriousness, you have blessed me thank u
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
@kometto Happy I could help!! I really wanted to do a simple collection using more common apparel pieces, but I wasn't sure if it was TOO simple, so I'm glad to hear that they were helpful!! Imperials are a bit of a favorite of mine, so I have to keep myself from using them as my bases all the time, aha [emoji=imperial winking size=2]
@kometto Happy I could help!! I really wanted to do a simple collection using more common apparel pieces, but I wasn't sure if it was TOO simple, so I'm glad to hear that they were helpful!!

Imperials are a bit of a favorite of mine, so I have to keep myself from using them as my bases all the time, aha
Check out The Carrefour Inn, an art exalt rescue!
Commission me at FancyFlier's Gijinka and Commission Corner!
Or take a peek at Thread and Shears Tailor Shop, a free-to-use outfit depository!
They/Them | GMT-4
morning doot
morning doot
Or take a peek at Thread and Shears Tailor Shop, a free-to-use outfit depository!
They/Them | GMT-4
These look good! Might have to play around with them this weekend.
These look good! Might have to play around with them this weekend.
Ooo i love them! Finally a fantastic use of the overcoats. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73253365][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/732534/73253365_350.png[/img][/url]
Ooo i love them! Finally a fantastic use of the overcoats.
73253365_350.png
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@kaa15 Thanks :D

@AtticaIonia Thank you!! They're so criminally underused but one of my favorite pieces of apparel, so I wanted to figure out how to showcase them ~
@kaa15 Thanks :D

@AtticaIonia Thank you!! They're so criminally underused but one of my favorite pieces of apparel, so I wanted to figure out how to showcase them ~
They/Them | GMT-4
omg!!!!!! You have NO idea how many overcoats i have because I don't know how to use them. This is fantastic!
omg!!!!!! You have NO idea how many overcoats i have because I don't know how to use them. This is fantastic!
lightning.gif they/them and xe/xem/xir
wow love the new sets
wow love the new sets
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
@ZamboZombii I'm glad to hear it! :D They're such a fun and versatile piece of apparel, I'd love to try and do more looks with them honestly.

@Tanganika Thank you very much!! :)))
@ZamboZombii I'm glad to hear it! :D They're such a fun and versatile piece of apparel, I'd love to try and do more looks with them honestly.

@Tanganika Thank you very much!! :)))
They/Them | GMT-4
My pleasure ^-^
My pleasure ^-^
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile