Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Thread and Shears Tailor Shop - NOW OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[i]WROW[/i], this shop is gorgeous. your prose, your outfits, the [i]colors[/i]-- [emoji=obelisk love size=1] i can't wait to see which of my dragons i can slap these on. [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
WROW, this shop is gorgeous. your prose, your outfits, the colors--

i can't wait to see which of my dragons i can slap these on.
@Tanganika Thank you!! :DD

@CaptainCap AH thank you so much, I'm so glad you like it! I had a lot of fun with the writing, honestly, as funny as that seems. I've always made tons of outfits for fun, so I'm just happy to share them with people <3
@Tanganika Thank you!! :DD

@CaptainCap AH thank you so much, I'm so glad you like it! I had a lot of fun with the writing, honestly, as funny as that seems. I've always made tons of outfits for fun, so I'm just happy to share them with people <3
Check out The Carrefour Inn, an art exalt rescue!
Commission me at FancyFlier's Gijinka and Commission Corner!
Or take a peek at Thread and Shears Tailor Shop, a free-to-use outfit depository!
They/Them | GMT-4
@FancyFliers no problemo!
@FancyFliers no problemo!
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
Thank you for running this cute shop! The lore is fantastic, and Caramel has never looked better. The only thing left to do is decide if he is a Captain or a merchant. Thank you so much [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43767622][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/437677/43767622_350.png[/img][/url]
Thank you for running this cute shop! The lore is fantastic, and Caramel has never looked better.

The only thing left to do is decide if he is a Captain or a merchant. Thank you so much

43767622_350.png

Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@AtticaIonia Thank you, he looks fantastic!! Love the use of the blue haori to bring out the accent in the silver steampunk set :D
@AtticaIonia Thank you, he looks fantastic!! Love the use of the blue haori to bring out the accent in the silver steampunk set :D
Or take a peek at Thread and Shears Tailor Shop, a free-to-use outfit depository!
They/Them | GMT-4
[center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a6ec1c4799f2ed9d6531a7183e763f92/76b0828a9baeb5a5-46/s500x750/721594307b714534e7e6f4e6320ad33af3dcfd7f.png[/img][/center] Another new set has arrived to Thread and Shears! Don your own royal attire that's fit for an heir to the throne. [center][size=5]Prince Collection [/size] [outfit=1935354] [outfit=1935370] [outfit=1935381][/center] ~Pinglist~ @TheSunDeity, @coffeeghost, @handfulofbees, @atticaionia, @Ophionyx, @kidpup, @CaptainCap, @almosteverything, @MittensTheKitten, @Geist
721594307b714534e7e6f4e6320ad33af3dcfd7f.png

Another new set has arrived to Thread and Shears! Don your own royal attire that's fit for an heir to the throne.

Prince Collection
TS: Noble Prince
TS: Foolish Prince
TS: Wandering Prince

~Pinglist~
@TheSunDeity, @coffeeghost, @handfulofbees, @atticaionia, @Ophionyx, @kidpup, @CaptainCap, @almosteverything, @MittensTheKitten, @Geist
They/Them | GMT-4
Can I get pinged? These outfits are soooo pretty :D
Can I get pinged? These outfits are soooo pretty :D
a48b1473476a13e6d842d4a816129f0a519ccbcf.pnged5b465915df98788a83daceb80571e59346c010.pngaf02a454e261cf30985b296eda98394f0fbc5081.png7c983d573f2551d34b473aa5c8c7da22ad0248a5.png9c30ce678ecb12e31d26b1377e93ed05bc004385.gif
@FrenzyDragon For sure! You can fill out the pinglist form at the top post, or under the 'Subscriptions' section, with your username, and it'll automatically add you to the pinglist! It's just a Google form so it should be mobile and desktop friendly, but if you need help lmk :))
@FrenzyDragon For sure! You can fill out the pinglist form at the top post, or under the 'Subscriptions' section, with your username, and it'll automatically add you to the pinglist! It's just a Google form so it should be mobile and desktop friendly, but if you need help lmk :))
They/Them | GMT-4
Oh I love the prince collection! I think I might use it as a basis but with a Powerpack or Surgestream coat!
Oh I love the prince collection! I think I might use it as a basis but with a Powerpack or Surgestream coat!
lightning.gif they/them and xe/xem/xir
I'm someone who struggles with making outfits bc its like my brain just goes "nope" but seeing those outfits kinda make me fall in love with making outfits again!! very lovely and inspirational!! ill add myself to the pinglist now lmao
I'm someone who struggles with making outfits bc its like my brain just goes "nope" but seeing those outfits kinda make me fall in love with making outfits again!! very lovely and inspirational!! ill add myself to the pinglist now lmao
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12