Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Thread and Shears Tailor Shop - NOW OPEN
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Saw this shop promo'd on a tumblr post and I'm so glad I did!! these are amazing
Saw this shop promo'd on a tumblr post and I'm so glad I did!! these are amazing
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
Oooh made sure to pick up a few cloak of the cosmos at joxar's before the fest closes <3 these latest outfits are stunning <3
Oooh made sure to pick up a few cloak of the cosmos at joxar's before the fest closes <3 these latest outfits are stunning <3
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76705019][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/767051/76705019_350.png[/img][/url] Yayyy he's so pretty!
76705019_350.png

Yayyy he's so pretty!
@Lemures Absolutely! It can be overwhelming to try and coordinate something, especially with the amount of apparel available on the site these days, so I'm glad to help people out with ideas!

@Mangoeclipse I'm so glad you ended up checking it out :D I try to post there whenever I have new designs up.
@Lemures Absolutely! It can be overwhelming to try and coordinate something, especially with the amount of apparel available on the site these days, so I'm glad to help people out with ideas!

@Mangoeclipse I'm so glad you ended up checking it out :D I try to post there whenever I have new designs up.
Check out The Carrefour Inn, an art exalt rescue!
Commission me at FancyFlier's Gijinka and Commission Corner!
Or take a peek at Thread and Shears Tailor Shop, a free-to-use outfit depository!
They/Them | GMT-4
@handfulofbees Ah he looks fabulous!! Love the addition of the flowerfall <3
@handfulofbees Ah he looks fabulous!! Love the addition of the flowerfall <3
Or take a peek at Thread and Shears Tailor Shop, a free-to-use outfit depository!
They/Them | GMT-4
This is the cutest idea, I’m obsessed!
This is the cutest idea, I’m obsessed!
@ElskaFox Thank you!! :D
@ElskaFox Thank you!! :D
They/Them | GMT-4
i saw a tumblr promo of this and immediately went to dress a dragon! i love all the outfits you've created! juniper is still missing her genes and accent but she looks so good already, thank you :') [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76991486][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/769915/76991486_350.png[/img][/url]
i saw a tumblr promo of this and immediately went to dress a dragon! i love all the outfits you've created!

juniper is still missing her genes and accent but she looks so good already, thank you :')
76991486_350.png
hi! welcome to the
secret text i use bc i
cant figure centering
columns out
PGUlc7F.png Rn7Kb9H.png
YMPbu9R.png
QtezsCP.png
@ostoserottelija Ah, she looks stunning! Thank you so much for the love, I'm glad you liked the outfits :D
@ostoserottelija Ah, she looks stunning! Thank you so much for the love, I'm glad you liked the outfits :D
They/Them | GMT-4
[center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a6ec1c4799f2ed9d6531a7183e763f92/76b0828a9baeb5a5-46/s500x750/721594307b714534e7e6f4e6320ad33af3dcfd7f.png[/img][/center] Scroll has quite a big release for us this time! These mages are decked in fine uniforms colored in hues of spring, summer, and autumn, each denoting the magical school they've dedicated themselves to in order to study their magical craft. [center] [size=5]Flower Mage Collection[/size] [outfit=1936397] [outfit=1936403] [outfit=1936412] [outfit=1936416] [outfit=1936422] [outfit=1936426] [outfit=1936433] [outfit=1936457] [outfit=1936458] ~Pinglist~ @TheSunDeity, @coffeeghost, @handfulofbees, @atticaionia, @Ophionyx, @kidpup, @CaptainCap, @almosteverything, @MittensTheKitten, @Geist, @Wolfag, @ActualAce, @ZamboZombii, @kometto, @FrenzyDragon, @SigridSea, @Noodlesper, @ochresparrow, @Tanganika, @endvoic, @jemina, @Namira, @CelestialCrow, @ElementMaster, @jayquills, @Snicket, @Skrymer, @smallstories, @Mangoeclipse, @Doomful, @FishyWishyz, @kaa15, @TempestasVitae, @ElskaFox, @Felawnie, @RumoredtobeRobin, @Sychra
721594307b714534e7e6f4e6320ad33af3dcfd7f.png

Scroll has quite a big release for us this time! These mages are decked in fine uniforms colored in hues of spring, summer, and autumn, each denoting the magical school they've dedicated themselves to in order to study their magical craft.
Flower Mage Collection
TS: Goldenrod Mage
TS: Gaillardia Mage
TS: Hellebore Mage
TS: Lilac Mage
TS: Myosotis Mage
TS: Clover Mage
TS: Typha Mage
TS: Nightshade Mage
TS: Galanthus Mage

~Pinglist~
@TheSunDeity, @coffeeghost, @handfulofbees, @atticaionia, @Ophionyx, @kidpup, @CaptainCap, @almosteverything, @MittensTheKitten, @Geist, @Wolfag, @ActualAce, @ZamboZombii, @kometto, @FrenzyDragon, @SigridSea, @Noodlesper, @ochresparrow, @Tanganika, @endvoic, @jemina, @Namira, @CelestialCrow, @ElementMaster, @jayquills, @Snicket, @Skrymer, @smallstories, @Mangoeclipse, @Doomful, @FishyWishyz, @kaa15, @TempestasVitae, @ElskaFox, @Felawnie, @RumoredtobeRobin, @Sychra
They/Them | GMT-4
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12