Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fav thing about the lair above you!
1 2 3 4 5
@TheBeeMafia
I like how clear and concise your tabs are! Everything is very nicely organized, and with so few dragons that it looks cleaner. (I also love all of your outfits, they're so nice)
@TheBeeMafia
I like how clear and concise your tabs are! Everything is very nicely organized, and with so few dragons that it looks cleaner. (I also love all of your outfits, they're so nice)
@spicymagpie

I like your little tab descriptions and how neat and tight everything is! Theming is also appropriate looking considering your flight, which I like! :>
@spicymagpie

I like your little tab descriptions and how neat and tight everything is! Theming is also appropriate looking considering your flight, which I like! :>
SSlEfLL.pngS3UaN8T.png
@Lokkimus i love the aesthetic each tab has, such neat and cute organization! such pretty dragons!!
@Lokkimus i love the aesthetic each tab has, such neat and cute organization! such pretty dragons!!
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
@Stelvu

I really like the variety of dragons in your lair, I don't know if this makes sense but they all feel very unique from one another! With the different bios, names, and wild colours I can definitely imagine it's what a fantasy book about dragons would want to achieve.
Personally I don't recognize any of the fan dragons but I love the concept and hope to try it out sometime, respect to people who dedicate resources to them
@Stelvu

I really like the variety of dragons in your lair, I don't know if this makes sense but they all feel very unique from one another! With the different bios, names, and wild colours I can definitely imagine it's what a fantasy book about dragons would want to achieve.
Personally I don't recognize any of the fan dragons but I love the concept and hope to try it out sometime, respect to people who dedicate resources to them

tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
_ qpX0bY5.png

xxxRocki.
pings are okay || avatar | buying
@Rocki I really like the consistency of colors with all your dragons! Makes the few purple ones really Pop!
@Rocki I really like the consistency of colors with all your dragons! Makes the few purple ones really Pop!
MUYNhfy.png Hi! Please call me Salad or Fisher! Most of the time I don't have enough energy to write a ton. Sorry about that!
z91vYLJ.pngtumblr_inline_ocweb5AsIl1tqyuge_500.gif stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
J7D1quC.png
@SaladV

omg,,, I LOVE it when like, every dragon has a quote for a broadcast! Its always really fun to imagine different voices for all of them, and while I don't really do it myself, its just a nice thing to see in other clans :)
@SaladV

omg,,, I LOVE it when like, every dragon has a quote for a broadcast! Its always really fun to imagine different voices for all of them, and while I don't really do it myself, its just a nice thing to see in other clans :)

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
@scintillia

i really like the lore in your clan, the way your dragons are organized through tabs and lore is really neat! the lore itself is rather interesting too
@scintillia

i really like the lore in your clan, the way your dragons are organized through tabs and lore is really neat! the lore itself is rather interesting too
Maddie or Girl Protagonist
22, She/They/Bot
FR + 0
|
|
|
ACOZFAh.png
93pWlCp.png
eanSP77.png
Yfn16Qr.png
mtHAEL4.png
5iXiC8z.png
|
|
|
@Grrlware

I like how your tabs convey your lore. I also like how clear the organizational pattern is in your lair.
@Grrlware

I like how your tabs convey your lore. I also like how clear the organizational pattern is in your lair.
@Iridescence456
I rather like a lot of your breeding pairs! And you have quite a few pretty dragons. Also, just reading your broadcast (haven't look at individual dragon profiles) makes me very curious!

To whoever claims mine; apologies, it's a bit of a mess right now, and my main lore is being read over by a few people before I add it to the clan profile.
@Iridescence456
I rather like a lot of your breeding pairs! And you have quite a few pretty dragons. Also, just reading your broadcast (haven't look at individual dragon profiles) makes me very curious!

To whoever claims mine; apologies, it's a bit of a mess right now, and my main lore is being read over by a few people before I add it to the clan profile.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
@NyxianDragons
I really love the names of your tabs, it makes the whole lair seem very cohesive and to me feels like the whole thing is one large narrative. Given the lore that i did see in the lair, I think your coming lore is going to be great!
I also really like Aldrich, he's cool looking.
@NyxianDragons
I really love the names of your tabs, it makes the whole lair seem very cohesive and to me feels like the whole thing is one large narrative. Given the lore that i did see in the lair, I think your coming lore is going to be great!
I also really like Aldrich, he's cool looking.
EGr4XyE.pnguLyULhZ.png
1 2 3 4 5