Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fav thing about the lair above you!
1 2 3 4 5
@CopicCrusader
It is, actually! That's part of the lore being read over now so it can be added- the collective narrative as well as some of the smaller relationships between dragons.

To the person below, skip me!
@CopicCrusader
It is, actually! That's part of the lore being read over now so it can be added- the collective narrative as well as some of the smaller relationships between dragons.

To the person below, skip me!
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
@CopicCrusader

Gosh, I'm not sure to where to start...

Your dragons are dressed BEAUTIFULLY!! and the lore!?? SCRUMPTIOUS!!! I'd kill to have you write something for one of my own dragons!

The organization is on point, the tabs have fun names, and I give extra points for that Homestar Runner reference in your broadcast :) It's all glamourous!! ahh!!

Edit: While looking I thought I would pick out one of my favorite dragons in there, Fabrege is so cool!
@CopicCrusader

Gosh, I'm not sure to where to start...

Your dragons are dressed BEAUTIFULLY!! and the lore!?? SCRUMPTIOUS!!! I'd kill to have you write something for one of my own dragons!

The organization is on point, the tabs have fun names, and I give extra points for that Homestar Runner reference in your broadcast :) It's all glamourous!! ahh!!

Edit: While looking I thought I would pick out one of my favorite dragons in there, Fabrege is so cool!
gothorita.gif
@MissleDuck

i really love how you organized your lair and the usage of the notes section for lore!! gosh, it makes me want to refurbish my own lair now. also your lore in general looks really cool! (is Faust a god? thats the impression im getting)
@MissleDuck

i really love how you organized your lair and the usage of the notes section for lore!! gosh, it makes me want to refurbish my own lair now. also your lore in general looks really cool! (is Faust a god? thats the impression im getting)
tumblr_inline_pqmxj4Q0Ow1rgzqdq_100.gif XGkYzjm.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
u5iPftV.png
58T08n9.png
he/him
how to write my username:
ren kin jut sushis
Light-Network.png
@renkinjutsushis

Tysm for the kinds words! I have been trying to flesh out my lore lately, so its nice to get some thoughts :)

and to answer your question, Faust is the founder of the lair and is also the one trying to enforce peaceful connections between dragons and the beastclans. I'm currently in the event of attempting to rewrite and reformat the lore so it's easier to digest, and also to have juuust a little less rambling.
Person below, skip me!!!!
@renkinjutsushis

Tysm for the kinds words! I have been trying to flesh out my lore lately, so its nice to get some thoughts :)

and to answer your question, Faust is the founder of the lair and is also the one trying to enforce peaceful connections between dragons and the beastclans. I'm currently in the event of attempting to rewrite and reformat the lore so it's easier to digest, and also to have juuust a little less rambling.
Person below, skip me!!!!
gothorita.gif
@renkinjutsushis
You have so many pretty dragons! And I love their outfits too. I need to get around to dressing up my dragons.
@renkinjutsushis
You have so many pretty dragons! And I love their outfits too. I need to get around to dressing up my dragons.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
@NyxianDragons

I like how your lair is very organized with tabs and pages. And the founders being the first thing you see is a nice touch.
@NyxianDragons

I like how your lair is very organized with tabs and pages. And the founders being the first thing you see is a nice touch.
Screenshot-2023-10-27-215640.png 53.png Leviathan Hunters
53.png Emotional Support Dragons
53.png Chichi's Leveling Service
@moonlitfox
your achievements! as well as your very well organized clan profile. the little water/sea gif is so calming i love it. /gen it’s cool to see how involved people are in the game other than being just a casual player! ((no hate to them lol, i am one)) and speaking of organization, your lair is so neat :0 another thing, i adore the fact that your dragons are well-fed even though it isn’t technically necessary:3 /pos
@moonlitfox
your achievements! as well as your very well organized clan profile. the little water/sea gif is so calming i love it. /gen it’s cool to see how involved people are in the game other than being just a casual player! ((no hate to them lol, i am one)) and speaking of organization, your lair is so neat :0 another thing, i adore the fact that your dragons are well-fed even though it isn’t technically necessary:3 /pos
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Lynz

ok, I don't know how to describe it, but the vibe of each dragon? Like the overall aesthetic? :chefs kiss:

I love the Forgotten, too,,, I thought it would mean something drastically different than what it did!
@Lynz

ok, I don't know how to describe it, but the vibe of each dragon? Like the overall aesthetic? :chefs kiss:

I love the Forgotten, too,,, I thought it would mean something drastically different than what it did!

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
@ScintilliaUser

You have a good layer of humour on top of the dragon description/lore you write. I like the simplicity, too.
@ScintilliaUser

You have a good layer of humour on top of the dragon description/lore you write. I like the simplicity, too.
92000953614fe010b919c2df8e99304f3e5b10d2.jpg
@xxyyzz

I love the comments/quotes in your progens profiles, it adds such a precious and interesting touch!
@xxyyzz

I love the comments/quotes in your progens profiles, it adds such a precious and interesting touch!
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
1 2 3 4 5