Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 ... 3163 3164
@LennyThynn No, there's no way to search for apparel equipped to dragons. If you want to track certain items you'd have to do it manually.
@LennyThynn No, there's no way to search for apparel equipped to dragons. If you want to track certain items you'd have to do it manually.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Oof, I guess I have my work cut out for me then.

@Lonin, thanks for the quick answer!
Oof, I guess I have my work cut out for me then.

@Lonin, thanks for the quick answer!
lmBVOQT.gif
We know who you are, we know everything about you
And we know where you live, oh, we know where you live...

Art Store
SNH9aOp.gif
I see people buying food points(?) how does that work? does it give a good amount of money to sell food?
I see people buying food points(?) how does that work? does it give a good amount of money to sell food?
@skeetyeet

Food is a pretty necessary part of some key site mechanics—dragons need a certain amount of energy to fight in the coliseum or breed, for example. So if someone is breeding or training in the coliseum, they'll need food; since most people like to breed and/or coli, most people need food, so the food market tends to be pretty stable.

Not all food items are created equal—aside from differences in rarity, type, and methods of obtaining them, each food item has a specific number of "food points" it gives when you convert it. This is what people mean when they say they're buying food points, since a stack (99) of 2-point items is not going to give you as much food as a stack of 5-point items. Food is priced per food point rather than the amount in the stack.

If you go to the AH, you can filter food items by type and the food point of a single item in the stack, and from there you can calculate how much each food point is selling for. Things can vary quite a bit if you're looking at 2-point insect vs 4-point insect stacks, so be careful!
@skeetyeet

Food is a pretty necessary part of some key site mechanics—dragons need a certain amount of energy to fight in the coliseum or breed, for example. So if someone is breeding or training in the coliseum, they'll need food; since most people like to breed and/or coli, most people need food, so the food market tends to be pretty stable.

Not all food items are created equal—aside from differences in rarity, type, and methods of obtaining them, each food item has a specific number of "food points" it gives when you convert it. This is what people mean when they say they're buying food points, since a stack (99) of 2-point items is not going to give you as much food as a stack of 5-point items. Food is priced per food point rather than the amount in the stack.

If you go to the AH, you can filter food items by type and the food point of a single item in the stack, and from there you can calculate how much each food point is selling for. Things can vary quite a bit if you're looking at 2-point insect vs 4-point insect stacks, so be careful!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@skeetyeet

It works the same way as selling anything else and it helps to have a coli team since Gathering is limited compared to the hours you can spend in the coliseum. Check the AH for current pricing.

Guide
@skeetyeet

It works the same way as selling anything else and it helps to have a coli team since Gathering is limited compared to the hours you can spend in the coliseum. Check the AH for current pricing.

Guide
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
awesome, ty guys!
awesome, ty guys!
I cant figure out how the archeology works, when i try and send research to my friend it cant find them on my list?
I cant figure out how the archeology works, when i try and send research to my friend it cant find them on my list?
@skeetyeet

There are a couple reasons why you may not be able to see your friend on your list;

1. They aren't active. Most of us assume that the activity check is 14 days, which is the length of time given for activity to count in dominance.
2. They already have 9 research notes waiting to be cleaned up. We can't have more than 9 research notes waiting at a time!
@skeetyeet

There are a couple reasons why you may not be able to see your friend on your list;

1. They aren't active. Most of us assume that the activity check is 14 days, which is the length of time given for activity to count in dominance.
2. They already have 9 research notes waiting to be cleaned up. We can't have more than 9 research notes waiting at a time!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Oh that makes sense! She must have 9 then lol
Oh that makes sense! She must have 9 then lol
Hello friends! Sorry for the long explaination, I am hoping this will actually be a fairly easy question. I am having a small code issue. I believe there are 2 accents with a shared name or perhaps I have simply missed something. I like to use an item code beside a preview scry to track my plans or skin ideas for my ancient dragons. As an example, here is my dragon Roshan. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73652042][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/736521/73652042.png[/img][/url] [right][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78478526][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/784786/78478526.png[/img][/url][/right] When trying to do this for my banescale Corvus, however, the skin I am trying to place the item tag for is called Solar Flare (Skin #35689) but the item tag shows this: [item=accent: solar flare] Any ideas?
Hello friends! Sorry for the long explaination, I am hoping this will actually be a fairly easy question.

I am having a small code issue. I believe there are 2 accents with a shared name or perhaps I have simply missed something. I like to use an item code beside a preview scry to track my plans or skin ideas for my ancient dragons. As an example, here is my dragon Roshan.
73652042.png
78478526.png
When trying to do this for my banescale Corvus, however, the skin I am trying to place the item tag for is called Solar Flare (Skin #35689) but the item tag shows this:
Accent: Solar Flare
Any ideas?
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
1:1000
WMW_Sig_Tag.png LCC_Sig_Tag.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
1 2 ... 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 ... 3163 3164