Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 ... 3166 3167
Are items like Eliminate stone available to find in all levels of the Coliseum?
Are items like Eliminate stone available to find in all levels of the Coliseum?
@skeetyeet

Eliminate can drop from monsters in any venue above the Sandswept Delta (Level 10) - so, with your current team of L15s (congrats!), you now have a chance of getting Eliminates to drop in Blooming Grove or higher. Good luck!
@skeetyeet

Eliminate can drop from monsters in any venue above the Sandswept Delta (Level 10) - so, with your current team of L15s (congrats!), you now have a chance of getting Eliminates to drop in Blooming Grove or higher. Good luck!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Awesome! And thank you helping me finally get it, first time in all the years ive been on the game (and thats many, with long breaks obviously..) that i've been able to go further than Scorched forest...
Awesome! And thank you helping me finally get it, first time in all the years ive been on the game (and thats many, with long breaks obviously..) that i've been able to go further than Scorched forest...
@skeetyeet If you want to know where to find items, you can use the Game Database.
@skeetyeet If you want to know where to find items, you can use the Game Database.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
what do the stars on the profiles mean? Like the one below the picture, I cant figure out what they are used for and its confusing me :')
what do the stars on the profiles mean? Like the one below the picture, I cant figure out what they are used for and its confusing me :')
nF6vUTl.gif hi, call me tev
pronouns whatever u want :]
monolair lol
CB6y7ZR.gif
@Mewk

It's just a little marker, based on how many forum posts you've made!

Start - One star
50 posts - Two stars
100 posts - Three stars
200 posts - Four stars
500 posts - Five stars
1,000 posts - Shiny Star!
@Mewk

It's just a little marker, based on how many forum posts you've made!

Start - One star
50 posts - Two stars
100 posts - Three stars
200 posts - Four stars
500 posts - Five stars
1,000 posts - Shiny Star!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@Mewk I'm pretty sure those are for how many posts you make The more you do, the more you get Not sure how many you need to get for each star, but I think the [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] is for when you get 1k? It's just what I assume through looking at the patterns edit: nvm it was answered before I finished this post whoops haha
@Mewk
I'm pretty sure those are for how many posts you make
The more you do, the more you get
Not sure how many you need to get for each star, but I think the is for when you get 1k?
It's just what I assume through looking at the patterns

edit: nvm it was answered before I finished this post whoops haha
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
xj6Mn2e.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
6CY5Udh.png
Sky (she/they) | Fandregs | LGBTQ+ | Seasonal pfps
65HCvnO.png
@nightmarejudge
@skylily

Thank you both! I was so confused why my star changed lol
I appreciate the answers it means a lot!
@nightmarejudge
@skylily

Thank you both! I was so confused why my star changed lol
I appreciate the answers it means a lot!
nF6vUTl.gif hi, call me tev
pronouns whatever u want :]
monolair lol
CB6y7ZR.gif
What are dragonmade materials used for? and also, how do i know what to transmute to get the items i need?
What are dragonmade materials used for? and also, how do i know what to transmute to get the items i need?
@skeetyeet You can use the game database to find out what items are used for.
The groups that materials are classified under is just a bit of flavour text and doesn't have any special impact. Dragonmade materials aren't any different from minerals & ores or organics when it comes to what they do.

You can see what each type of item transmutes into here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917#post_26000027
@skeetyeet You can use the game database to find out what items are used for.
The groups that materials are classified under is just a bit of flavour text and doesn't have any special impact. Dragonmade materials aren't any different from minerals & ores or organics when it comes to what they do.

You can see what each type of item transmutes into here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917#post_26000027
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 ... 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 ... 3166 3167