Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 ... 3163 3164
Ahh gotcha! Thank you
Ahh gotcha! Thank you
is there a list of all familiars that can be obtained through gathering?
is there a list of all familiars that can be obtained through gathering?
xx Left.png
Tricolor/Aries
8DvaHnX.png
n4H37dx.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
006-002.png windvs1.png 005-002.png
Links
Dragon_Sales.png
ciurGcg.png
Mf1oI42.png
3qzCkO1.png
Right.png
@tricolorCarrion Not sure if it's completely up to date but this thread has gathering familiars: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/868232#post_868244
@tricolorCarrion Not sure if it's completely up to date but this thread has gathering familiars: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/868232#post_868244
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin thank you! ^^
@Lonin thank you! ^^
xx Left.png
Tricolor/Aries
8DvaHnX.png
n4H37dx.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
006-002.png windvs1.png 005-002.png
Links
Dragon_Sales.png
ciurGcg.png
Mf1oI42.png
3qzCkO1.png
Right.png
Is multi gaze difficult to obtain?
Is multi gaze difficult to obtain?
@skeetyeet

Through breeding, yes, it's very rare. However, the Vial of Disjointed Sight frequently stocks in the Marketplace for 500,000 Treasure (or less, with dominance discount) and can apply Multi-Gaze to any dragon.
@skeetyeet

Through breeding, yes, it's very rare. However, the Vial of Disjointed Sight frequently stocks in the Marketplace for 500,000 Treasure (or less, with dominance discount) and can apply Multi-Gaze to any dragon.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Oh wow, i just randomly got one in breeding. Do you have any idea what it could be worth?
Oh wow, i just randomly got one in breeding. Do you have any idea what it could be worth?
@skeetyeet Hey, congratulations! If you want specific pricing advice, it's best to link to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78965060]the dragon in question[/url] so we know what we're looking at. To start with, see [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2959749#post_46018583][b]Nightwind's Guide[/b][/url]; as you'll soon see, dragon pricing is entirely subjective with a lot of factors to consider, and there's no easy answers. In short, it's hard. [b]TL;DR:[/b] The general advice is to look for similar dragons on the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons][b]Auction House[/b][/url], see how much they're listed for, and decide how your dragon compares before setting a price of your own. There are plenty of niche factors to consider when making these comparisons, but [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2959749#post_46018583]the guide[/url] covers them pretty well; those are the basics of dragon sales. At the end of the day, the only person who can say "how much is this dragon worth?" is the person paying for it. Dragon sales are generally a balance of time vs. money, and trying to find a buyer at the price you want before you run of patience or lair space. It's the kind of thing you learn from experience, so asking other players for theirs is a valid answer! For most dragons, [b]their colors[/b] are usually the most important factor, since they're a major aesthetic point that - unlike breed or genes - can't be reliably changed. Again, there are exceptions that can drastically affect their value for better or for worse, but they don't apply to this Banescale in particular. For example, if you could find a hundred Iris/Iris/Jade dragons available for cheap, that would not bode well for pricing her much higher! Luckily, that doesn't seem to be the case here; at this precise moment, the only other [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_body=82&d_wings=82&d_eye=5&collapse=1]Iris/Iris/x with Multi-Gaze[/url] is a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78657890]female Veilspun[/url] listed for [b]50 Gems[/b], and she even has Ice eyes, too! Now's the part where [i]you[/i] have to make the call: [i]how does my dragon compare?[/i] To be clear, there's no singular answer or solution here. Do you think the other dragon(s) are listed at a fair price? Are you more concerned with a fast sale, or are you willing to wait for a more expensive buyer? If you look for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_body_range=18-174&d_wings_range=18-174&d_tert_range=31-141&collapse=1][b]a wider color range[/b][/url] of similar dragons, does that alter your opinions or information at all? Or do you just want to pick a number and see what happens? And remember, the comparisons are to give you an idea of what other sellers are listing their dragons for; it's indicative of dragons for sale, [i]not[/i] the dragons that have successfully sold. This is where the experience you gain will come in handy! Selling this one dragon may be daunting, but her eventual sale (or lack thereof) can have all sorts of valuable information for the next time you hatch a Multi-Gaze. If you're ultimately not sure, it's fairly common to list a dragon for a higher price at first, then lower it over a long period of time if they don't sell. Whether you're selling her for Gems or Treasure isn't horribly important, though keep in mind that selling for Treasure has a small [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/3145441/1#post_51519008]sales tax[/url]. If you're willing to get messages about her and maybe do some math, you can also make a note that you're [i]open to lower offers[/i] in her bio or broadcast message (the text box in a dragon's "Customize" menu). That might entice someone who's interested in her, but not for the price you've set. Alright, I know that was a lot - remember that this is still a game, and you've got plenty of time to learn & try these things at your own pace. Good luck! [emoji=new friend]
@skeetyeet

Hey, congratulations! If you want specific pricing advice, it's best to link to the dragon in question so we know what we're looking at. To start with, see Nightwind's Guide; as you'll soon see, dragon pricing is entirely subjective with a lot of factors to consider, and there's no easy answers. In short, it's hard.

TL;DR: The general advice is to look for similar dragons on the Auction House, see how much they're listed for, and decide how your dragon compares before setting a price of your own. There are plenty of niche factors to consider when making these comparisons, but the guide covers them pretty well; those are the basics of dragon sales.

At the end of the day, the only person who can say "how much is this dragon worth?" is the person paying for it. Dragon sales are generally a balance of time vs. money, and trying to find a buyer at the price you want before you run of patience or lair space. It's the kind of thing you learn from experience, so asking other players for theirs is a valid answer!

For most dragons, their colors are usually the most important factor, since they're a major aesthetic point that - unlike breed or genes - can't be reliably changed. Again, there are exceptions that can drastically affect their value for better or for worse, but they don't apply to this Banescale in particular. For example, if you could find a hundred Iris/Iris/Jade dragons available for cheap, that would not bode well for pricing her much higher!

Luckily, that doesn't seem to be the case here; at this precise moment, the only other Iris/Iris/x with Multi-Gaze is a female Veilspun listed for 50 Gems, and she even has Ice eyes, too! Now's the part where you have to make the call: how does my dragon compare?

To be clear, there's no singular answer or solution here. Do you think the other dragon(s) are listed at a fair price? Are you more concerned with a fast sale, or are you willing to wait for a more expensive buyer? If you look for a wider color range of similar dragons, does that alter your opinions or information at all? Or do you just want to pick a number and see what happens?

And remember, the comparisons are to give you an idea of what other sellers are listing their dragons for; it's indicative of dragons for sale, not the dragons that have successfully sold. This is where the experience you gain will come in handy! Selling this one dragon may be daunting, but her eventual sale (or lack thereof) can have all sorts of valuable information for the next time you hatch a Multi-Gaze.

If you're ultimately not sure, it's fairly common to list a dragon for a higher price at first, then lower it over a long period of time if they don't sell. Whether you're selling her for Gems or Treasure isn't horribly important, though keep in mind that selling for Treasure has a small sales tax.

If you're willing to get messages about her and maybe do some math, you can also make a note that you're open to lower offers in her bio or broadcast message (the text box in a dragon's "Customize" menu). That might entice someone who's interested in her, but not for the price you've set.

Alright, I know that was a lot - remember that this is still a game, and you've got plenty of time to learn & try these things at your own pace. Good luck!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Thank you so much! <3
Thank you so much! <3
So I'm back after a loooong hiatus. My main goal before disappearing was collecting the early years of festival items, and all familiars.

I've been loving the new search capabilities, but I've noticed that it doesn't include apparel that is currently on my dragons.

Is there some way to search my owned items, in Vault, Hoard, and currently in use? Or any other way to track, other than manual, the festival items I currently own?

I've tried searching the forums for an answer but the search terms are a bit too general to get anything useful back.
So I'm back after a loooong hiatus. My main goal before disappearing was collecting the early years of festival items, and all familiars.

I've been loving the new search capabilities, but I've noticed that it doesn't include apparel that is currently on my dragons.

Is there some way to search my owned items, in Vault, Hoard, and currently in use? Or any other way to track, other than manual, the festival items I currently own?

I've tried searching the forums for an answer but the search terms are a bit too general to get anything useful back.
lmBVOQT.gif
We know who you are, we know everything about you
And we know where you live, oh, we know where you live...

Art Store
SNH9aOp.gif
1 2 ... 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 ... 3163 3164