Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Possible transaction fee error
In Firefox, I was posting Ridgeback genes to the Auction House. All the same price, for 1 day, 3 days, and 7 days. The transaction fee went up with the amount of days, instead of remaining the same.

Is this a bug? I deleted the 3 and 7 day postings.
In Firefox, I was posting Ridgeback genes to the Auction House. All the same price, for 1 day, 3 days, and 7 days. The transaction fee went up with the amount of days, instead of remaining the same.

Is this a bug? I deleted the 3 and 7 day postings.
@oracne

This is normal and intended. The AH always takes a higher percentage fee for longer-term listings - 1% for 1 day, 2% for 3 days, and 3% for 7 days.

You can either accept the cut, or relist your 1-day auctions daily, which is actually quite easy - holding down the Enter key and repeatedly clicking the "Relist" button lets you relist a page of 50 with your eyes closed.

Note that there's no fee for Gem transactions, so you can also list 7-day auctions for Gems and convert the profits to Treasure by trading with another player.
@oracne

This is normal and intended. The AH always takes a higher percentage fee for longer-term listings - 1% for 1 day, 2% for 3 days, and 3% for 7 days.

You can either accept the cut, or relist your 1-day auctions daily, which is actually quite easy - holding down the Enter key and repeatedly clicking the "Relist" button lets you relist a page of 50 with your eyes closed.

Note that there's no fee for Gem transactions, so you can also list 7-day auctions for Gems and convert the profits to Treasure by trading with another player.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Thanks!
Thanks!